Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2186
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't he say the cases would go down to 0 soon?
    It would be if it weren’t for Crazy Nancy’s meddling tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Hannity
    Seanhannity
    ·
    17h
    In retrospect every democrat & everyone in the media mob needs to be asked if .
    realDonaldTrump
    ‘s travel ban 10 days after the first known case of coronavirus in the USA was the right decision or racist & xenophobic. And did POTUS’s medical mobilization save American lives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correction I would say it's unfortunately 40 percent. He has a cult following that's going to support him no matter what. Trump could say tomorrow that eating feces can cure Covid-19 and his approval would stay at 40. His followers remind me of Kobe fanboys, Lebron fanboys.
    I think some are falling away from the cult, not massive amounts, but then again, he won the election by 100,000 votes in 3 key states (MI, WI, PA). Wouldn't take much to collapse that house of cards.

There's a retired military officer (base stickers on his cars) that lives about a block away from me, and depending which way I go to leave my subdivision, I pass his house. Since 2015, and all the way through the impeachment process, he's had a Trump sign on his lawn. It's no longer there, after basically 5 years. It's really not hard to see Trump mentally falling apart on TV each and every day. Trump loves to be on TV, but this is a worst case scenario for him. He doesn't get to talk about what he wants. Everything is focused on the pandemic, something he is completely out of his depth with. Consume aquarium cleaner! Inject disinfectant! Some people are starting to wake up and see him for what he is: an ignorant who only knows how to lie and cheat to advance his own interests.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just some of what he said...
    Dr Birx says it all here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Not sure whether she's distraught by what she's hearing or fighting a laughing burst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Not sure whether she's distraught by what she's hearing or fighting a laughing burst.
    She knows our Dear Leader is going to kill a lot more people than the 50,000 he already has.

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Trump fans want to answer a question for me? Do you think it is a sane, intelligent question to ask if injecting bleach or isopropyl alcohol into humans would be a good treatment for Covid-19? Yes or no?

And don't deflect with "He stopped planes coming in from China and saved billions of lives. That was the correct decision. So he's what? 1 for 50? 1 for 100? Even a fat, misogynistic, racist, lying, narcissistic, sociopathic squirrel finds a nut now and then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this thread still a thing? I don't want to see this when I log into a Spurs forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this thread still a thing? I don't want to see this when I log into a Spurs forum.
    Then go click another thread, sweetheart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Trump fans want to answer a question for me? Do you think it is a sane, intelligent question to ask if injecting bleach or isopropyl alcohol into humans would be a good treatment for Covid-19? Yes or no?

And don't deflect with "He stopped planes coming in from China and saved billions of lives. That was the correct decision. So he's what? 1 for 50? 1 for 100? Even a fat, misogynistic, racist, lying, narcissistic, sociopathic squirrel finds a nut now and then.
    They way i took the quote is that he was saying that disinfectants kills the virus quickly and it would be nice if we could get something like that for the human body that also kills it quickly.

But the Anti Trump media gotta sensationalize things and brain wash people into thinking he literally wants to inject disinfectant into people which is absurd.

Think for yourself people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They way i took the quote is that he was saying that disinfectants kills the virus quickly and it would be nice if we could get something like that for the human body that also kills it quickly.

But the Anti Trump media gotta sensationalize things and brain wash people into thinking he literally wants to inject disinfectant into people which is absurd.

Dr Birx thought it was a great idea amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find the Blind hate for Trump quite funny tbh.

People grasp on the tiniest of things and take them out of context and repeat what they hear on social media and post meme's for attention rather than use their own brains magnificent processing power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People grasp on the tiniest of things and take them out of context and repeat what they hear on social media and post meme's for attention rather than use their own brains magnificent processing power.
    Did Dr Birx take it out of context? God the 30% have worms in their brains. And LOL calling it blind hate. He's earned every bit of hate he gets.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I hate him because his failure led to the deaths of thousands of Americans and the destruction of "his" economy. It didn't have to be this way and a lot of it is his fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate him because his failure led to the deaths of thousands of Americans and the destruction of "his" economy. It didn't have to be this way and a lot of it is his fault.
    Tens of thousands.... so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he takes no responsibility

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you think that it is a good idea to go public and suggest it? He is the president during a press conference, not at a BBQ. Sorry, but some people are stupid enough to try especially how blind trump's supporters are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think that it is a good idea to go public and suggest it? He is the president during a press conference, not at a BBQ. Sorry, but some people are stupid enough to try especially how blind trump's supporters are
    Someone will die from trying this. That's just the way the Trump s roll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone will die from trying this. That's just the way the Trump s roll.
    Lysol having to come out and tell people not to drink nor inject their product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well so much for that line of bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lysol having to come out and tell people not to drink nor inject their product.
    A person is smart but people are ing STUPID.

Of course it makes sense when the MEDIA is saying that the president suggested that a "direct injection of disinfectant will be a cure" that Lysol will cover their ass. That's more a problem with the media though IMO and they would be the ones responsible for any deaths caused by Lysol injection because they are the ones spreading the false information.

Trump did not say to inject disinfectant, its the liberal media that has made you think that's what he said. What he said is the equivalent to wishing for a cure buts its been spun into inject yourself with Lysol lol.

I mean a poster on the last page has the clip of exactly what he said, go watch it. Do you honestly take that as go inject yourself with disinfectant? Any sane person can see that he is trying to provide hope for a cure that works in the human body as effective as disinfectant is to the virus on the skin.

Honestly if anyone dies because they injected themselves with Lysol, they deserve it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any sane person can see that he is trying to provide hope for a cure that works in the human body as effective as disinfectant is to the virus on the skin.
    Nope, he said he was just being sarcastic to the MEDIA.

Thread Information