Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close.

If he was, you wouldn't have to try to lead him to that point.
    You pedantic s will deny it until he says it word for word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, we have time precisely because we rake in the cash. Careful what you say about BD24, bro. He's not to trifle with. He'll hit you so hard your boy Trump will have to declare a national emergency and use the funds to put you and your calf tats back together.

Know what they called BD in HS? The Natural Disaster.

This troll is so great, Kori gets so upset bh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pedantic s will deny it until he says it word for word.
    Not at all. But note that you're grasping to the hypothetical opinion of a single poster when your initial post claimed this would be multiple posters and would define the MSM narrative.

At this point, even the left-leaning media is being so hard on Smolette that conservative trolls here are posting videos from the in Daily Show. (when they're not clinging to some conspiracy theory about the DNC staging it.)

Face it, this didn't go the way you thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21000 hate attacks

48 were frauds = 0.22%
    I really don’t understand the use of statistics like this. Like, ok, frauds were lower significantly than hate attacks. BUT, wouldn’t showing there are 21000 hate attacks in a country of 300M+ also show that number as statistically insignificant?

So if the argument is that frauds are not an issue due to the percentages, then really the hate attacks being like .000007 percent of the population are not really an issue due to percentages (forgetting even diving into the 21K number deeper on how many were perpetrated by White vs Black vs others, how many were race related vs religion or sexual preference regardless of race, etc).

The argument here, with real people, isnt the percentages; its that despite it being statistically irrelevant for the most part that these things are damaging. If that is the case, whether its 48 or 21000 what they stand for and represent are the issues; not necessarily the numbers.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 02-23-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 of the Biggest Political Scandals of my Lifetime, & I’m Writing “Jussie Smollett” for Clicks.

members of the Shart Administration have been doing their damndest to secretly ship American nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, in Are You ing Kidding Me-level defiance of the law.

the organized(well, kinda) crime ring squatting in our White House

has been trying to sell
    NUCLEAR TECH to the genocidal, journalist-dismembering, monsters of the House of Saud?

That confessed felon Mike Flynn was at the center of the scheme?

That perpetually-out-of-his-depth-while-simultaneously-dangerously-in-debt
    Jared Kushner is involved?

HOW IS THIS NOT THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN THE ING WORLD RIGHT NOW?

you'll no doubt be pleased to learn that CNN has hired a right-wing, conspiracy-theory-peddling hack, with zero journalistic experience, to serve as
    political editor during the 2020 Presidential race.

Sarah Isgur,who until recently spent her time vomiting up Breitbartian propaganda on a taxpayer salary

as Jeff “Too Racist for the 80's” Sessions’ spokesmonster at Justice, will be both fair and balanced at all times.

Clarence Thomas thinks the
    First Amendment has gotten too big for its britches, and needs to be tied to a stake in the yard so as to keep it from snapping at the famous and powerful.

it seems a significant chunk of the funding Weehands McNo was hoping to uncons utionally repurpose for his Big Dumb Wall has, rather amusingly,
    already been spent.

They've reduced poor Mark Harris, who only wanted to steal a U.S. House seat from the voters of the NC 9th, to tears! Mark was extra sad that his son refused to lie under oath (an oath presumably taken on that Bible that “Pastor” Harris so famously misunderstands) for him, and so
    he wept,

Vlad Putin is strutting around,
    making nuclear threats like some cut-rate Rocky and Bullwinkle villain.

Little Donnie Two-Scoops, hiding in the bathroom while he sends his boss pleading texts, begging him not to nuke Europe until at least after the next election.

Federal agents arrested a
    white nationalist Coast Guard lieutenant (wow, this sentence sucks already) before he could carry out his planned act of terrorist mass-murder (and it got worse in a hurry),

finding him in possession of a cache of narcotics and a substantial arsenal (thanks, NRA!)

as well as a spreadsheet listing desired

targets, which just so happens to align neatly with a list of those
    President Crotchrot has targeted in various Twitter rants.

Sarah Huckleberry Slanders yet another opportunity to whine that her dirtbag boss is

unfairly maligned JUST because he uses Stalinist language to rile up hatred of the free press.

"He is in fact a great man of peace, and if there were any sort of prize for that, say a Nobel one, he should totally get that prize."

William Happer as the chair of a new committee on climate change, what can I do but tip my cap? There are some grade A morons in the climate denier community, but only one who

claims CO2 is actually persecuted, just like “the poor Jews under Hitler.”

(Trash) tweeted out
    five-month-old footage of repair work on existing border barrier as evidence that his Big Dumb Wall was already under construction.

In a Horatio Alger story for the 21st century, Alex Acosta proved that in America, even a lowly U.S. Attorney can, if he rolls up his sleeves and works really hard, rise all the way to the Cabinet,

if he's just willing to
    break the law on behalf of a wealthy child sex trafficker,

so long as that wealthy child sex trafficker happens to be a Republican donor.

Roger Stone fought the law, and the law gave Roger Stone an atomic wedgie, stole his lunch money, and sent him back out into the world wearing a Kick Me sign.

A Manhattan residential complex voted to take scrape the “Trump Place” name off their building like so much bird poo,

Also, a Manhattan residential complex voted to take scrape the “Trump Place” name off their building like so much bird poo,

Didn't you notice you accidentally posted the same paragraph twice?

Thing is,

these really are two different stories about
    two different buildings.

Paul Manafort may be praying for a pardon, but it turns out that even if Boss Turdworm hands his former campaign chair that sweet get-out-jail-free card, Manhattan prosecutors would be lurking right outside the prison door,

Heading into his Please God Let Me Have Just One Day of Favorable Headlines summit with Kim Jong-un,

Donnie Do 's advisors are reportedly worried he will
    once again get utterly played by a third-world gangster,

In a classic bit of Republican ery,

Team Thickheaded Theocrat issued a new set of guidelines that gosh-what-a-zany-coincidence would
    strip le X funding from Planned Parenthood.

President Used Enema Water's buddy/donor, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, got arrested for
    soliciting pros ution in a sting against a human trafficking ring,

which isn't funny at all, though it is

the second story in one week connecting sex traffickers to the highest ranks of our current dirtbag government.

27.5 million tons of unsold soybeans and the 7.7 billion dollars in government bailouts dispersed to offset the damages wrought by the Bonespur Buttplug’s misinformed temper tantrum.

Forced to
    withdraw his previous nominee for Ambassador to the United Nations, largely because she was a dangerously under-qualified idiot,

Shart Garfunkel

has instead nominated a different
    dangerously under-qualified idiot to the post.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like Jussie is the real victim here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. But note that you're grasping to the hypothetical opinion of a single poster when your initial post claimed this would be multiple posters and would define the MSM narrative.

At this point, even the left-leaning media is being so hard on Smolette that conservative trolls here are posting videos from the in Daily Show. (when they're not clinging to some conspiracy theory about the DNC staging it.)

Face it, this didn't go the way you thought.
    being so hard? They moved it to the back page the day after it was discovered.

Well even though CNN pushed it to the back page there have been many articles talking about how hate crime is a real thing even though this dipwad faked his attack, hate crime itself is a real thing and people need to be made aware of it.

It's funny that you say this didn't go how I thought when every liberal Democrat with a Twitter account instantly pledged their support to this guy and condemned the racist attack. The reason this kind of thing happens or can happen is because there are so many people just waiting for an opportunity to capitalize on someone else's misfortune whether it's by taking advantage of that particular individual or by issuing a statement to give the impression that they are aligned with the good cause. Jussie isn't the only one faking It.
    Last edited by DMC; 02-23-2019 at 05:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don’t understand the use of statistics like this. Like, ok, frauds were lower significantly than hate attacks. BUT, wouldn’t showing there are 21000 hate attacks in a country of 300M+ also show that number as statistically insignificant?

So if the argument is that frauds are not an issue due to the percentages, then really the hate attacks being like .000007 percent of the population are not really an issue due to percentages (forgetting even diving into the 21K number deeper on how many were perpetrated by White vs Black vs others, how many were race related vs religion or sexual preference regardless of race, etc).

The argument here, with real people, isnt the percentages; its that despite it being statistically irrelevant for the most part that these things are damaging. If that is the case, whether its 48 or 21000 what they stand for and represent are the issues; not necessarily the numbers.
    Yeah no kidding like how many of the total bombs that have ever been dropped in history were atomic bombs? Does that mean atomic bombs are insignificant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, telling the cops it was white guys wearing MAGA hats screaming racial slurs wasn't political at all.
    10:26 a.m. ET, February 21, 2019Smollett staged attack because he was "dissatisfied with his salary," police say

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

20+ military suicides / day in 330M country

70K opioid deaths / year in 330M country

700K abortions / year in 330M country

8 kids shot dead / day in 330M country

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us your thoughts on this guy, psycho Pavlov

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, we have time precisely because we rake in the cash. Careful what you say about BD24, bro. He's not to trifle with. He'll hit you so hard your boy Trump will have to declare a national emergency and use the funds to put you and your calf tats back together.

Know what they called BD in HS? The Natural Disaster.
    my boy trump? and lol raking in the dough so yall have time to be lame s on the internet... lmao!

as well, you and bd24!

btw, last time i cared about HS was never. lmao bringing HS bs up as if that's an intimidation factor at all. weak es like you are a dime a dozen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    my boy trump? and lol raking in the dough so yall have time to be lame s on the internet... lmao!

as well, you and bd24!

btw, last time i cared about HS was never. lmao bringing HS bs up as if that's an intimidation factor at all. weak es like you are a dime a dozen.
    you make up narratives about what posters were like in school all the time, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you make up narratives about what posters were like in school all the time, dude.
    do i? you're a ; i doubt that's a made up narrative tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising, coming from the drop-out

Cue the fat jokes!
    did i drop out of college? que the re mono trying to come up with another lame attempt at trolling. you're a fool, a , and whatever else weak men like yourself are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    do i? you're a ; i doubt that's a made up narrative tbh.
    So high school is important to your made up narratives of other posters.

But you don't think about it.

lol kori

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

as well, you and bd24!

Thin ice, my man. Ain't good to get on the bad side of BD24. He would hit you so unimaginably hard, you'd crash into the nearest wall with such force, that when they later peeled you off, they'd find your calf tats had transferred to said wall. It would be a mural forever existing as a monument to your ass beating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thin ice, my man. Ain't good to get on the bad side of BD24. He would hit you so unimaginably hard, you'd crash into the nearest wall with such force, that when they later peeled you off, they'd find your calf tats had transferred to said wall. It would be a mural forever existing as a monument to your ass beating.
    He's right Kori, better watch out or next time maybe I will wait around a little longer.

Do you really want to get your ass kicked in front of your clients holmes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you really want to get your ass kicked in front of your clients holmes?
    Oh. I thought he had a shop and wasnt a greasy scratcher working out of people's houses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh. I thought he had a shop and wasnt a greasy scratcher working out of people's houses.
    He does have a shop, Joey is going to pretend he tried to meet up with me last time, he is then going to tell me to come see him at his shop because he isnt gonna meet up with my lame ass or something of that nature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long do you think it would take LkrFanfamily to clean up all the blood from Joeys shop after the ass whoopin bro?
    Last edited by BD24; 02-24-2019 at 06:06 PM.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    How long do you think it would take LkrFanfamily to clean up all the blood from Joeys shop after the ass whoopin bro?
    There's not enough Mexicans in the world to clean up that mess. It'd be biblical. That's why they called you the Natural Disaster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait, what?

Thread Information