Page 26 of 169 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With approximately, 70% of precincts reporting, President Trump has surpassed the New Hampshire Primary vote total of every in bent President running for re-election over the last four decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump committed an impeachable offense because he was scared of Biden. . What an idiot.
    Dem will pay more for doing impeachment the most idiotic
    Trump know what he was doing
    Last edited by ducks; 02-12-2020 at 12:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ma niga

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be interesting to see the results next week.

That race should dispatch another 3 or 4 more candidates. Pete and Klobuchar will test their durability then as well.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem will pay more for doing impeachment the most idiotic
    Almost as idiotic as posting a video on your own twitter account that mocks you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the one hand, I like Bernie as a person and think he's a great guy but in the other, his supporters are just so cultish is kind of creepy.
    Well so are Trump’s. I think that’s why Bernie winning this nomination is so critical. Bernie has I think about as numbers wise eye for eye on Trump for die hard crazies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie gonna be attacked by the liberal media even more now

cue the bloomberg -riding to try and screw bernie

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like this NH primary could have higher turnout than the 2008 NH primary did.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Buttplug ends up with as many delegates as Sanders even though Sanders won the popular vote

How the has Sanders won the popular vote in both states but still has less than 2 delegates than Buttplug? This country’s political process is so ed up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is only 24 Delegates in which Bernie will have to share the load...again.

Democrats
    Bernie won but not really. Pete and him will have same amount of delegates.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttplug ends up with as many delegates as Sanders even though Sanders won the popular vote

How the has Sanders won the popular vote in both states but still has less than 2 delegates than Buttplug? This country’s political process is so ed up.

its a long race

mayor pete - will find out what the south bigots really think of him and his husband

id rather pete not be served on a platter to the nazi in chief

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

As long as Klobuchar is in the race, Bernie will benefit since she’s taking votes away from Buttigieg. Pocahontas needs to drop out at this point. She finished 4th in a New England primary and is only going to get worse from here on out while she’s the only one taking votes away from Biden.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

do you have a link to this because I’m confused
    I have not been keeping up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you have a link to this because I’m confused
    I have not been keeping up
    24 Delegates up for grabs. 9 for Pete, 9 for Bernie and 6 for Klobuchar.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    As long as Klobuchar is in the race, Bernie will benefit since she’s taking votes away from Buttigieg. Pocahontas needs to drop out at this point. She finished 4th in a New England primary and is only going to get worse from here on out because she’s the only one taking votes away from Biden.
    I think all the Warren progressives have already defected over to Sanders and if they haven’t they definitely will now.

Sanders needs a bit of a perfect storm at least through Super Tuesday in order to win though, this was not a great night for him and the turnout should be a major red flag.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes and the ed-upedness starts with letting Iowa and New Hampshire determine viability of candidates.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I think all the Warren progressives have already defected over to Sanders and if they haven’t they definitely will now.

Sanders needs a bit of a perfect storm at least through Super Tuesday in order to win though, this was not a great night for him and the turnout should be a major red flag.
    Yeah looking at the numbers, it looks like there were a lot more moderates voting than progressives, plus this was mostly a white state so you’re right about not being a great night for Bernie. He’s gonna be in the top 2, but he needs to expand his base in the party or he’s not gonna win. The only question is which moderate will be his biggest compe or.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes and the ed-upedness starts with letting Iowa and New Hampshire determine viability of candidates.
    Agreed 100% except in this instance I’m happy that these states were able to sink Biden’s campaign before he ever got the chance to rely on brain dead “OH LAWDY!” Southern black voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minorities are more likely to vote for Bernie. He'll be the clear frontrunner after he wins Nevada and SC with their vote. The only fear is fear is not getting all of them out to vote.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bernie gonna be attacked by the liberal media even more now

cue the bloomberg -riding to try and screw bernie
    I don't think so, Homer. They're just going to have to get in bed with him like it OR not.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah looking at the numbers, it looks like there were a lot more moderates voting than progressives, plus this was mostly a white state so you’re right about not being a great night for Bernie. He’s gonna be in the top 2, but he needs to expand his base in the party or he’s not gonna win. The only question is which moderate will be his biggest compe or.
    I think if he got his coalition of fiercely loyal supporters from 25-30% of the primary electorate to 35-40% he could replicate what Trump did in 2016 but I’m not sure what the path is. The fact that blacks are supporting stop and frisk Bloomberg more than they’re supporting him amazes me but he appears to be winning Hispanics.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so, Homer. They're just going to have to get in bed with him like it OR not.
    Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it be Sanders!

Thread Information