Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    With the Bills and Chiefs getting exposed a bit today the entire NFL hierarchy is a show. Maybe we'll see some franchise like the Vikings win it all?
    Do you want to trigger the apocalypse? Because that's how you trigger an apocalypse, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    KC's kicking game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    With the Bills and Chiefs getting exposed a bit today the entire NFL hierarchy is a show. Maybe we'll see some franchise like the Vikings win it all?
    Niners

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I want to believe, but that secondary is one of the worst I've ever seen with Moseley out for the season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    holy Willis

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Seahawks!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Addition by subtraction imo. Bright future longer term than this year, considering they finally scored a ton of draft picks and Denver isn't lookin' too hot. They need to draft heavy on defense though. After all, the L.O.B. is what got them the SB48 championship, not the 3rd round bus driver at quarterback.

If Seattle could take time back to 02/01/2015 at a specific moment in time... 2nd and goal... hand it off, Lynch scores, Brady has to wait another year to break his losing streak, Seahawks repeat, and instead of trading your 1st for a washed up Jimmy Graham you trade Wilson for three firsts and two seconds and a few late picks to boot; draft a new QB, draft and replenish your defense and save a ton of money in the process to keep your core intact.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    TD pass number 100 for the running back.

Allen was atrocious in ball security again though and this team looks punchless outside of Diggs. SB was lost when we failed to go after Kareem Hunt
    Ruh Roh.
    Allen may or may not be good to go vs Viking.

Thread Information