Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it taught me that an internet messageboard isn't a trial and i have nothing to prove to your ass or anyone else here tbh. refer back to like page 5 or so for my earlier answer to your same ing dumbass question.
    We got a real Clarence Darrow here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine him in a deposition

Witness: "Is my mic good where it is? Can you hear me OK?"

Joey: "You ing got why don't you check it yourself you liberal cuck!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only experience you've listed outside of "I've been around lawyers" is that you were a videographer.

If we're getting in measuring contests about who's more experienced here, I've been sued, represented myself pro se (hopefully an astute videographer like yourself knows what that means), and got the case dismissed with a 30 page summary judgment motion I wrote.

The idea that you know more than I do about the legal system is beyond laughable.
    well, when you don't say anything whatsoever how am i supposed to know any of this originally? you presented a hyperbolic hypothetical scenario which would never play out in court but i'm all of a sudden supposed to know your background in law? i simply based your lack of knowledge on your hypothetical scenario; that's your fault for such a blatantly stupid reply to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine him in a deposition

Witness: "Is my mic good where it is? Can you hear me OK?"

Joey: "You ing got why don't you check it yourself you liberal cuck!"
    that's actually pretty funny...

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Just when you think the deep ing koriwhat is taking in this thread is about to end, he says something else re ed and it continues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just when you think the deep ing koriwhat is taking in this thread is about to end, he says something else re ed and it continues
    you take a deep ing daily and we all know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH was mocking your obliviousness to the burden of proof. That’s not some esoteric legal tidbit. It’s on law and order. Surprised you didn’t pick up on that with your vast experience of setting up tripods and backdrops for witnesses

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gumdrop has no life tbh... making memes by looking up BBC; not my thing but it seems to be yours so play on player!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH was mocking your obliviousness to the burden of proof. That’s not some esoteric legal tidbit. It’s on law and order. Surprised you didn’t pick up on that with your vast experience of setting up tripods and backdrops for witnesses
    you really think i didn't get that?

we're on an internet messageboard and not in a court of law; that's what you missed dip . and if we were in a court of law WH's side would have discovery and all the archived CSPAN videos of mings they could sift through.

i don't watch your gay ass law & order nor did i have to set up backdrops... the walls were sufficient enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuppycake Gumdro...OMG!!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you really think i didn't get that?

we're on an internet messageboard and not in a court of law; that's what you missed dip . and if we were in a court of law WH's side would have discovery and all the archived CSPAN videos of mings they could sift through.

i don't watch your gay ass law & order nor did i have to set up backdrops... the walls were sufficient enough.
    you still don't get it.

If we were in a court of law, YOU would have the burden of going through the archived CSPAN videos to prove your argument, not me. It wouldn't be my burden to go through the CSPAN videos to make the argument for you.

As vy said, this isn't some high level perfunctory legal concept. You have the burden of proving your argument, not the other guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you still don't get it.

If we were in a court of law, YOU would have the burden of going through the archived CSPAN videos to prove your argument, not me. It wouldn't be my burden to go through the CSPAN videos to make the argument for you.

As vy said, this isn't some high level perfunctory legal concept. You have the burden of proving your argument, not the other guy.
    but we're not in a court of law you dip and that's the ing point! what a dumb ing argument you've made for yourself.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn, joey and derp are on a "special" level.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes so busy worshiping their "giant" that they don't bother to ask how a guy who was literally doing work a week before was suddenly in ho e and then dying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is quite perplexing... i was stunned to hear the news about mings because the last thing i knew he was alright and then bam dead. funny how the dying are lively enough to sign subpoenas and cast votes on the hill prior to their deaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but we're not in a court of law you dip and that's the ing point! what a dumb ing argument you've made for yourself.
    It’s got nothing to do with court and everything to do with how argument works.

If I make a claim - Ie Joey and Pieper Pierri have a lot in common - it’s my burden to back that claim up. It doesn’t matter if you’re in court or on a message board. I’d have to come forward with evidence backing my claim up - ie both are degenerate s who love being gangbanged by a bunch of dudes. See how that works? I

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is quite perplexing... i was stunned to hear the news about mings because the last thing i knew he was alright and then bam dead. funny how the dying are lively enough to sign subpoenas and cast votes on the hill prior to their deaths.
    They'll put their own on the altar. It's a zero sum game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s got nothing to do with court and everything to do with how argument works.

If I make a claim - Ie Joey and Pieper Pierri have a lot in common - it’s my burden to back that claim up. It doesn’t matter if you’re in court or on a message board. I’d have to come forward with evidence backing my claim up - ie both are degenerate s who love being gangbanged by a bunch of dudes. See how that works? I
    you want evidence then watch mings as a committee chairman on the hill. it's his actions on the hill that speak volumes. you don't want to view how he acts well that's not my fault and we aren't in a court of law right now so idgaf what you want from me.

btw idk who pierri is but i suppose that small blonde? says alot about you gots who love watching black men gangbang small chicks. then yall go and save their photos and make memes out of them. yall the same gots saving photos of my legs so i doubt pierri is who yall are really wanting to see in those vids.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be the first time any of them got any in years, tbh.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Would be the first time any of them got any in years, tbh.
    koriwhat fires at Derp, now Derp with the subtle shade back at him. This is the feud SpursTalk wants tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat fires at Derp, now Derp with the subtle shade back at him. This is the feud SpursTalk wants tbh
    You're stretching like reck's asshole on a Saturday night.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    You're stretching like reck's asshole on a Saturday night.
    Don’t try and Mulvaney your way out of this. You took a little jab at koriwhat, now own it. He on you first anyways, you’re just defending your honor tbh.

Thread Information