Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love how lowkey he is about being an antivaxxer
    I thought he seemed pretty open about it honestly, and always with that ing arrogant grin. He has an even more punchable face than Trump. For me the last straw though on his show was when he was talking about the drug war and how meth was something lots of people can function fine on and it was just the same white women took in the 50s to lose weight. That's about the most ignorant thing I have ever heard on TV. I mean is the the Imperial Navy would give kamikaze pilots to ensure they were fully hyped to continue through with their suicide missions. And meth s so much with your dopamine levels that you can't enjoy anything but it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever heard of the NAACP?
    useless example, UNCF exists too but we dont call people that either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is supporting a dude who at the very least, attempted to sexually assault Tara Reade.
    some people like the idea of vanity/protest votes and some people recognize that pragmatically, one of two people will be president, and there is a legitimate case for damage mitigation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In-fighting! Worldstar! Worldstar!
    You still haven’t determined whether or not trump is doing a good job. You’re a clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven’t determined whether or not trump is doing a good job. You’re a clown.
    Well we're not talking about the virus anymore. I called it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never will. Just another guy who can't say why he supports him. It's always something something deflection, something something Democrats, something something other people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really two perspectives to this. If you want to shift towards a direction, you need power. You need to control Congress and/or the Presidency. Sure, you might argue that once they had power, Dems didn't do . The GOP will be equally pissed if they lose the election next November and Obamacare is in the books.

But undeniably, if you do not have power, you simply cannot effect any kind of change. This is the centrist democrat approach.

The other perspective is that everyone is a corporate , and thus we need some sort of liberal revolution outsider. A populist candidate, somebody that tells it how it is. That's how Trump ran in '16, BTW, he was a populist, ran on ending globalization, cheap healthcare, as the outsider and unknown that was going to clear the swamp (more hopey and changey), and he had a liberally social track record.

So they are two different approaches towards the same goal.

Now I'm looking at the field of Dems that ran, and I'm thinking, who outside of Bernie, and maybe Warren can be that revolutionary? I don't see it. So I get the disappointment about opportunity lost, but I don't really see a clear approach towards that end. Maybe AOC will run some day? Who knows, just not in the books this time around.
    Because America isn't ready for all of that. Maybe in the CNN / Fox news coverage spotlight of inner cities they are but in flyover country they're not. If they were these people would be winning. There are a lot of Boomers who have built themselves a nest egg and do not want to see that pilfered so that generations that came after them can live easy by doing less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because America isn't ready for all of that. Maybe in the CNN / Fox news coverage spotlight of inner cities they are but in flyover country they're not. If they were these people would be winning. There are a lot of Boomers who have built themselves a nest egg and do not want to see that pilfered so that generations that came after them can live easy by doing less.
    True to an extent. However, I would point out that as government keeps being the happy welfare state for the affluent and corporations, while the middle keeps shrinking and the bottom can't move up, eventually the con is up.

IMO, this is largely why relative unknowns (Obama, who was a senator, but didn't have much of a political career otherwise, and Trump) have been trouncing career politicians. The difference between Bernie and Trump in '16 is that Bernie said he was going to tax the out of the rich to pay for things, whereas Trump only promised it would all be paid for (whatever that meant). And so there's a certain appe e for, at the very least, have a more level playing field.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So boutons is not a pure lib anymore? I remember him shilling hard for Hilldawg in 2016. I was too, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True to an extent. However, I would point out that as government keeps being the happy welfare state for the affluent and corporations, while the middle keeps shrinking and the bottom can't move up, eventually the con is up.

IMO, this is largely why relative unknowns (Obama, who was a senator, but didn't have much of a political career otherwise, and Trump) have been trouncing career politicians. The difference between Bernie and Trump in '16 is that Bernie said he was going to tax the out of the rich to pay for things, whereas Trump only promised it would all be paid for (whatever that meant). And so there's a certain appe e for, at the very least, have a more level playing field.

Trump said Mexico would pay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was he being asked to pick a vp?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper

This is who you are voting for?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just asking for a yes or no

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of context clips for the win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just asking for a yes or no
    Yes. A resounding loss for trump in the EC and popular vote sends a message to his supporters and to the world that the Trump experiment was a complete and total failure. The more he loses to Biden by, the stronger the message.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes. A resounding loss for trump in the EC and popular vote sends a message to his supporters and to the world that the Trump experiment was a complete and total failure. The more he loses to Biden by, the stronger the message.
    How is it a failure? He literally got the 1% their tax break, and managed to get his kids in great positions for the future. Biden could only hope to place his failson in a similar spot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you have to wonder by how much he's increased his wealth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a failure? He literally got the 1% their tax break, and managed to get his kids in great positions for the future. Biden could only hope to place his failson in a similar spot.
    His presidency has been a total failure for the majority of Americans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you have to wonder by how much he's increased his wealth
    Exactly. A failure for most Americans. He needs to be voted out and the larger the margin of victory for Biden, the more meaningful.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly. A failure for most Americans. He needs to be voted out and the larger the margin of victory for Biden, the more meaningful.
    What is Joe going to give us? Are we going to get more black and brown people in jail, like he has a history of? Why would I vote for one racist bag over the other?

Consevative and conservative lite don't interest me, and I don't see a difference in either one. I can't even say one is more presidential, or less spiteful, because Joe Biden gets(to use a trump term) just as nasty as Trump when someone wants to question his past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Joe going to give us? Are we going to get more black and brown people in jail, like he has a history of? Why would I vote for one racist bag over the other?

Consevative and conservative lite don't interest me, and I don't see a difference in either one. I can't even say one is more presidential, or less spiteful, because Joe Biden gets(to use a trump term) just as nasty as Trump when someone wants to question his past.
    I think you’re being emotional, tbh. If you don’t see a difference between Biden and Trump, I think we have a fundamental disagreement that can’t be bridged. Happy voting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are their differences?

Is it because Joe has the D next to his name?

Thread Information