My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    > 2021
    > Still believing in vid-19

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    New Study Shows 1 in 1000 Develop Heart Inflammation After Covid Vaccination

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.13.21262182v1.full

There were 15,997 doses of Moderna vaccine, and 16,382 doses of Pfizer vaccine administered over the study period, for a total of 32,379 doses. Note that these numbers represent a mixture of first and second doses. Therefore, if our cohort captured all cases in the Ottawa area, then the incidence of myocarditis would be 0.1% of all vaccine doses (32 cases/32,379 doses x 100), or 10 cases of myocarditis for every 10,000 doses of vaccine. ( 1 in 1000 )

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After spending wedding on ventilator, unvaccinated bride-to-be dies of COVID-19

Eskew told reporters that he and Wendell had hesitated and put off getting vaccinated against the virus because of

misinformation concerning vaccines and fertility loss in women.

"At one point in time, I believe it came from one of her friends to be honest,

it could have been something she saw on Facebook because it pops up everywhere on there,

but it was about fertility loss.

We wanted to have a family. That’s why we were hesitant at first.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2053780

Homicidal MISinformation
    Guess the saying “Only the good die young” is not true.

Another Darwin Award contestant picks up their prize.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess the saying “Only the good die young” is not true.

Another Darwin Award contestant picks up their prize.
    Herman Cain Award winner

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Breaking: Another preventable tragedy
    It's true. It probably was preventable. Ninety percent of covid deaths are preventable with proper treatment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California woman who said she was ‘unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid’ has died of Covid-19, aged 40

A vocally anti-mask, anti-vaccine woman in California has died of Covid-19.

Kristen Lowery, 40, was the mother of four school-age children in Escalon, California. In her Facebook posts, she proclaimed herself a “free thinker” who was “unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid”. In one photo, she held up a protest sign reading “Give a voice to the vaccine injured”.

In September, her sister wrote that Ms Lowery had been hospitalised with the coronavirus.

“My sister, Kristen, is in the hospital fighting for her life against Covid and pneumonia,” she wrote. “My sister has a long life left. We need you here, sissy. Your kids love and miss you so much. Please don’t give up.”

The sister also added a warning.

“I do not care about your opinion on vaccinated or not [sic],” she wrote. “This is not political.”

On 15 September, multiple family members announced that Ms Lowery had died, and a GoFundMe was set up for her funeral expenses.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-wo...181658781.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Study Shows 1 in 1000 Develop Heart Inflammation After Covid Vaccination

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.13.21262182v1.full

There were 15,997 doses of Moderna vaccine, and 16,382 doses of Pfizer vaccine administered over the study period, for a total of 32,379 doses. Note that these numbers represent a mixture of first and second doses. Therefore, if our cohort captured all cases in the Ottawa area, then the incidence of myocarditis would be 0.1% of all vaccine doses (32 cases/32,379 doses x 100), or 10 cases of myocarditis for every 10,000 doses of vaccine. ( 1 in 1000 )
    from the article: "We acknowledge that association does not, by itself, provide evidence of causation"

"Myopericarditis is a recognized complication associated with numerous vaccines, in the United States accounting for 0.1% of all adverse reactions collected by the vaccine adverse effect reporting system" so it is the same with covid vaccine

"Short term outcomes were good, with no clinically significant arrythmias in our cohort, despite mildly depressed LV function in one third of cases. There were no readmissions or deaths"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from the article: "We acknowledge that association does not, by itself, provide evidence of causation"

"Myopericarditis is a recognized complication associated with numerous vaccines, in the United States accounting for 0.1% of all adverse reactions collected by the vaccine adverse effect reporting system" so it is the same with covid vaccine

"Short term outcomes were good, with no clinically significant arrythmias in our cohort, despite mildly depressed LV function in one third of cases. There were no readmissions or deaths"

of course that was left out

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count

You left this out:
    We acknowledge that association does not, by itself, provide evidence of causation - although the tight temporal coupling between vaccination and symptom onset represents a strong causal signal, also described in other reports.

I give you credit for reading the report and you bring up some good points that I'll have to address later.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You left this out:
    We acknowledge that association does not, by itself, provide evidence of causation - although the tight temporal coupling between vaccination and symptom onset represents a strong causal signal, also described in other reports.

I give you credit for reading the report and you bring up some good points that I'll have to address later.
    But they say that they have no evidence of causation. And at the end, the covid vaccine doesn't have more myopercarditis cases than other vaccines taken by the population including those who refuse the covid vaccine

Like any medecine, there are some side effects; commercial on TV in the US always end up with those, that doesn't prevent people from taking those medecine. The benefit/risk is largely in favor of the vaccine, there is no question about it and that's why there is a consensus in the medical and scientific community, people more competent to judge than us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    r/HermanCainAward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best wishes for a speedy recovery, it's a pity Garrison suc bed to his own bull .

“We’re taking Ivermectin and various vitamins including a lot of Zinc,” Garrison continued, explaining what he’s doing to treat the disease. The cartoonist also notes he’s taking beet root juice.
    https://gizmodo.com/anti-vaccine-car...vid-1847749901

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best wishes for a speedy recovery, it's a pity Garrison suc bed to his own bull .

https://gizmodo.com/anti-vaccine-car...vid-1847749901
    beet.

root.

juice.

smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio cop and fireman died from covid today
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-27-2021 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The party of love, acceptance, and tolerance just love to celebrate the deaths of their perceived enemies...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    God, the cartoons will be hilarious if he dies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, the cartoons will be hilarious if he dies.

One can only hope beet juice helps him join Herman Cain.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One can only hope beet juice helps him join Herman Cain.
    & I'll tote him up upon mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California woman who said she was ‘unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid’ has died of Covid-19, aged 40

A vocally anti-mask, anti-vaccine woman in California has died of Covid-19.

Kristen Lowery, 40, was the mother of four school-age children in Escalon, California. In her Facebook posts, she proclaimed herself a “free thinker” who was “unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, unafraid”. In one photo, she held up a protest sign reading “Give a voice to the vaccine injured”.

In September, her sister wrote that Ms Lowery had been hospitalised with the coronavirus.

“My sister, Kristen, is in the hospital fighting for her life against Covid and pneumonia,” she wrote. “My sister has a long life left. We need you here, sissy. Your kids love and miss you so much. Please don’t give up.”

The sister also added a warning.

“I do not care about your opinion on vaccinated or not [sic],” she wrote. “This is not political.”

On 15 September, multiple family members announced that Ms Lowery had died, and a GoFundMe was set up for her funeral expenses.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-wo...181658781.html
    Biden the MAGA killer. I like the sound.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden the MAGA killer. I like the sound.
    & I'll tote him up upon mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    October COVID Death Rate In Reddest Tenth Of Nation Six Times Higher Than Bluest: Report

Mary Papenfuss
    Mon, December 6, 2021, 6:11 AM

COVID-related American death data shows dramatic differences between Republican and Democratic counties, with the reddest tenth of the nation in October chalking up a death rate six times higher than that of the bluest tenth, NPR reported.

That radical divergence for Republican counties has since dropped to a still startling 5.5 times higher, according to Charles Gaba, an independent health care analyst who has been tracking partisanship pandemic trends.

NPR’s analysis found that since May, when COVID-19 vaccines became widely available, counties that voted in 2020 for Donald Trump by 60% or more have suffered nearly triple the rate of COVID-related deaths, compared with counties that voted for Joe Biden by the same margin.

NPR gleaned the data by examining deaths per 100,000 people in 3,000 counties.

Though demographics varied widely among the counties, NPR determined that the single biggest factor in the dramatic difference was “misinformation” about COVID-19, which was linked to lower vaccination rates. That held up even when controlling for age, which is the “primary demographic risk” for COVID-19 mortality, NPR noted.

https://news.yahoo.com/october-covid...023236069.html

------------------------------------

New variants pop up, and a higher death rate, year upon year, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going. It will simply accelerate the trend of hollowing out the party, and deprive them of the people most likely to vote.

Thread Information