Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Robbie Starbucks

conservatives following the word of some got with a manbun
    Were the videos of one of the guys arrested? yes or no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM isn't a militant activist group. BLM is just an incredibly lucrative non-profit scam. It probably is ran by s and females.
    at it's core it's a marxist push and there is def leadership in its ranks. the masses have gone along because they think it's a "movement" of sorts for justice but it's not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people promoting civil war are dip s like tim pool and nathan
    And they are going to start one as soon as they find a realtor, plumber, and electrician to help them pull off their plan.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won't be a civil war. There could be a lot of right wing violence if Trump loses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

anarchist militia group?
    Idk fam. Proud boys is a far-right group and they killed a cop a few months ago.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Were the videos of one of the guys arrested? yes or no
    Sure. Nothing in those videos makes it clear they're not right wing militia.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-w...etchen-whitmer

They were all members of a group called the Wolverine Watchmen. Here's a picture of a house where they would meet up:

Oh look, a confederate flag.

One of the men arrested was a Q just like you
    A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Moliter had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.
    Another one was a teabagger
    A Michigan-based Pete Musico also has a Twitter account with a Tea Party-style “Don’t Tread On Me” banner as the profile image and a number of posts from 2016 voicing support for Trump and calling for the imprisonment of then-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. It also includes unfounded allegations that former President Bill Clinton fathered an “illegitimate black child” and that vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury. Another post urges his 14 followers to visit right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s site Infowars.

Yeah, these guys clearly have no right wing ties at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were all members of a group called the Wolverine Watchmen. Here's a picture of a house where they would meet up:

Looks like derp’s house.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can they try looking any more trashy? Jesus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won't be a civil war. There could be a lot of right wing violence if Trump loses.
    Exactly.

At least police will be good then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can they try looking any more trashy? Jesus
    Bruh, you live in New York City. You got rats bigger than their truck wheels and half the city smells like homelessness and urine. Not exactly the Villa where Mr. Clean comes from.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I never said they didn't have right wing ties at all, nice strawman. I posted a video of one member.

The guy in the video is clearly an anarchist who hates both right and left wings of government.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I never said they didn't have right wing ties at all, nice strawman. I posted a video of one member.

The guy in the video is clearly an anarchist who hates both right and left wings of government.
    So what's your point? One is an anarchist and the rest are right wing extremists?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, you live in New York City. You got rats bigger than their truck wheels and half the city smells like homelessness and urine. Not exactly the Villa where Mr. Clean comes from.
    What places are you frequenting that you smell piss?

I inadvertently hit a nerve with you. Hah

A better example would have been the garbage problem here. It's littered basically in every corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda why I laugh when I hear Dem bootlickers say there's going to be a "Civil War".

Who is going to fight for Team Blue? You can't shame people into surrender on social media and there's bound to be dissension in the ranks of Team Blue when one solider starts shaming a fellow soldier for having a gun. And that's if you can even get those back warts of do-nothingness to even get off the couch.

If there is one thing the Left doesn't want is a "Civil War" with the gunned-up, under educated, eager and "maligned" tools on the Right.
    You might be surprised. I know a couple of dudes who I would probably classify as left-wing militia. Those have been some interesting conversations. I will say the last few years have made me come around on having guns to defend against the government.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's backtracking

He tried to disavow his beliefs in #pizzagate, QAnon and Seth Rich too.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So what's your point? One is an anarchist and the rest are right wing extremists?
    I didn't have a point, I literally just asked if it was an anarchist militia group.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You might be surprised. I know a couple of dudes who I would probably classify as left-wing militia. Those have been some interesting conversations. I will say the last few years have made me come around on having guns to defend against the government.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm..around ST maybe.

Plenty of Blue pill Bouton-ish re s screaming for civil war all over social media.
    I bet you hear about these re s from right wingers.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Looks like we were talking about two different groups here. Brandon Caserta who was in the video I posted isn't mentioned in this article and all of the 7 defendants are named.

"The charges against the men, who allegedly called themselves the “Wolverine Watchmen,” came in tandem with federal charges against six other men in an alleged plot to kidnap Whitmer. The group’s involvement—or lack thereof—with those facing federal charges was murky at the time of the announcements."

And now I'm confused. Were there 2 separate plots to kidnap her by two different groups?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the confederate flag isn't necessarily a right wing thing... i know black dudes who sport the confederate flag. it's odd but to each their own.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the confederate flag isn't necessarily a right wing thing... i know black dudes who sport the confederate flag. it's odd but to each their own.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you hear about these re s from right wingers.
    Then you bet wrong. They're as easy to find all over social media as are right wingers. It's ok, there are stupid people on both sides.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What places are you frequenting that you smell piss?

I inadvertently hit a nerve with you. Hah

A better example would have been the garbage problem here. It's littered basically in every corner.

Not at all. Just saying you live in a fairly filthy place with millions of filthy people. Spin a simple comment however you want. New York is dirty, no way a city that big can't be.

Thread Information