Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    using COVID and racism as a cover for clearly not wanting to be around his teammates anymore, at least until KD gets back.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Never a good sign when the people taking your side are Dwight Howard and Avery Bradley:

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie i hope u're talking about black community, cause they are pretty much the only ones killing ur ethnicity.
    Stupid that made over 140M in his career talking about being opressed and having it rough. Go visit Africa and check out what a life really looks like, you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black community, cause they are pretty much the only ones killing ur ethnicity.
    Sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kylie is a flat earher

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kyrie i hope u're talking about black community, cause they are pretty much the only ones killing ur ethnicity.
    Stupid that made over 140M in his career talking about being opressed and having it rough. Go visit Africa and check out what a life really looks like, you dumb .

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got deserves to be tortured and killed... it still doesnt change the fact, that a black person, will be killed by another black person 90% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody doesn't get it...at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a majority of players are okay with not playing, then I'm down. It'd be at best misguided, and at worst a shameless attention grab from a guy who would otherwise be irrelevant while they play. But hey, that's democracy...

The fact that Kyrie wasn’t included in the superstar conference call last month probably has a lot to do with it too. Dude is such a sensitive little baby that he’d exploit George Floyd’s death to stick it to LeBron again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a majority of players are okay with not playing, then I'm down. It'd be at best misguided, and at worst a shameless attention grab from a guy who would otherwise be irrelevant while they play. But hey, that's democracy...
    FWIW as no one seems to want to be quoted.....

according to Mark Medina and Jeff Zillgitt of
    USA TODAY:

Another person told USA TODAY Sports that as long as Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James still wants to resume the season, he will have the support of most players.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles-lakers/2020/06/lebron-james-nba-return-decision/

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Will the basketballs all be flat in the Kyrie League?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is a dumbass

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kyrie in full damage control mode:

Dude must be having a mental health crisis. At this rate, in 3 years Kyrie will be a Republican and have a podcast with Candace Owens.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Kyrie wasn’t included in the superstar conference call last month probably has a lot to do with it too. Dude is such a sensitive little baby that he’d exploit George Floyd’s death to stick it to LeBron again.
    & yet LeBron doesn't ring in Cleveland if Killa' Kyrie doesn't step up like a boss with under a minute left in Game 7 and sink the Wack Brothers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    & yet LeBron doesn't ring in Cleveland if Killa' Kyrie doesn't step up like a boss with under a minute left in Game 7 and sink the Wack Brothers.
    Kyrie doesn't even sniff the playoffs without LeBron carrying his ass. He should be sending thank-you cards to LeGOAT and Brad Stevens for making people think he's anything other than a stat-padding scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie doesn't even sniff the playoffs without LeBron carrying his ass. He should be sending thank-you cards to LeGOAT and Brad Stevens for making people think he's anything other than a stat-padding scrub.
    89-89
    The Flat-Earthed Shot Heard 'Round The World
    92-89
    'Nuff said

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    89-89
    The Flat-Earthed Shot Heard 'Round The World
    92-89
    'Nuff said
    21-45
    24-58
    33-49
    The Return
    53-29 + Finals
    57-25 + championship

'Nuff said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiled, elitist millionaires acting even more spoiled because they were given a new whipping stick to beat common schmuck over the head with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21-45
    24-58
    33-49
    The Return
    53-29 + Finals
    57-25 + championship

'Nuff said.
    0 rings for Prince Laker James until 2 years post The Decision

'Nuff said

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie's main objective is to make as much money as possible without actually having to play basketball and honor the terms of his contract. I wouldn't be surprised if never suits up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH they completed each other beautifully

One didn't win without the other imo

Kyrie is a certified cancer, not gonan deny that, but he is an amazing talent and the most clutch scorer in the league imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is the more intelligent, less thuggy version of AI

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID not scary now.

Thread Information