Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor is literally the best three point shooting team in the country statistically
    UCLA shot 47 from three last game in a hotly contested game. Baylor shot 45 in a blowout.

Baylor will tighten and not be volume three shooters nor make threes at a great clip against a great Gonzaga defense IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Baylor is going to overpower Zaga at the rim and play the Zags even in guard play. Timmah is going need to be out of this world.

I'm thinking Baylor just beyond a toss up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    UCLA shot 47 from three last game in a hotly contested game. Baylor shot 45 in a blowout.

Baylor will tighten and not be volume three shooters nor make threes at a great clip against a great Gonzaga defense IMO.
    tbh UCLA was playing out of their minds that game imho. That was one of the better shooting performances I've ever seen in an NCAA game considering how many contested/clutch shots that they were consistently making in the second half.

IMO, I think Baylor takes this one. They can be legitimately dominant at both ends of the floor, and at their best they are better than Gonzaga at their best from what I've seen. It will really come down to how well they can handle Timme inside

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh UCLA was playing out of their minds that game imho. That was one of the better shooting performances I've ever seen in an NCAA game considering how many contested/clutch shots that they were consistently making in the second half.

IMO, I think Baylor takes this one. They can be legitimately dominant at both ends of the floor, and at their best they are better than Gonzaga at their best from what I've seen. It will really come down to how well they can handle Timme inside
    Well, you did rightfully correct me; I kinda figured Baylor was a good three shooting team but played it down anyhow in my haste. I knew that white dude can shoot threes; but he's not a volume shooter. And they have the one dude who IIRC is top 3% in the nation. But I've watched the Baylor games and not came away with the idea that their system is about shooting threes all the same; a lot of that is just taking what the defense gives them rather than playing to open up the threes.

For UCLA, Juzang and Juaquez were in a zone all tourney. Campbell and Bernard were also on the mark and looking for their shots from deep. That just strikes me as different than Baylor's ground and pound game on both sides of the ball.

UCLA was hot last game. But their games were mostly about taking the other team out of their rhythm. And they did that just enough to have a chance against Gonzaga combined with that being their best offensive game of the tourney.

I think Gonzaga can dominate many times just with Suggs/Timme alone in the two-man game. But against a more physical team like Baylor, other players will have to be making plays. They can't rely on Timme to have his way in the box or for Suggs to get past defenders with ease. Ayayu and Kispert have to be making shots and assists to open the game up.

And Nembhard is always going to be an x-factor. Gonzaga is almost unbeatable whenever he is having a great game as he is a reflection of the offense at large.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stanford winning cos they knew that they could force female Harden into a total sh** shot at the end of the game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People been hearkening to this game in the aftermath of UCLA/Gonzaga.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    People been hearkening to this game in the aftermath of UCLA/Gonzaga.

Duke attempting Back2Back
    Kentucky coming off Probation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stanford winning cos they knew that they could force female Harden into a total sh** shot at the end of the game.
    Chick in the corner open by 20 feet but Kobme shoots it anyways.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

this looks like a bunch of guys got on Youtube to make a parody of ty basketball. I can't believe this is an actual "championship" game of any level. And people keep ing about how WNBA players should be paid as much as NBA players. I can guarantee you that male commentator probably drank himself into a coma once he found out he drew the short straw and realized he had to cover this shti

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this looks like a bunch of guys got on Youtube to make a parody of ty basketball. I can't believe this is an actual "championship" game of any level. And people keep ing about how WNBA players should be paid as much as NBA players. I can guarantee you that male commentator probably drank himself into a coma once he found out he drew the short straw and realized he had to cover this shti
    Watch the girl air ball the follow-up after the buzzer cos she doesn't have the strength and size to shoot upon catching the ball midair.
    They need to lose their pride and play with a smaller ball on smaller hoops.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would take the over on 159 1/2.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timme only a sop re.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Timme only a sop re.
    he should stay all four years and make the most of it. Despite being one of the best college post players I've ever seen, I don't see him having much of an NBA future

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BaylorRef in the starting lineup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should stay all four years and make the most of it. Despite being one of the best college post players I've ever seen, I don't see him having much of an NBA future
    He'd probably make more money leaving early. Can't ever tell someone to forgo that.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor flogging them right now

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they pumping in boos through the speakers? Been wondering this all tourney.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Second tournament in a row where the Zags get bounced by a much more physical Big XII team. Seems obvious now that beating up on cupcake teams for two months is clearly not preparing them for these types of games. IMO, for Baylor this probably feels like a typical conference game

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did like Baylor +4.5; but not enough to drive out to Vegas.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BaylorRef in the starting lineup.
    The fu**. Down 19 and ref calling that sh**.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Drew "Jaylon Smith" Timme celebrating a wide open dunk when they're getting their a$$es kicked

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then that sh**.

Thread Information