Page 20 of 164 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “calls luka got” dude literally got his ing head split open and the refs didn’t bat an eye. off.
    If you look at the play, Luka was flopping. No flop, not headbut IMO.

Luka got game but he sure whines for calls and flops a lot. IJS

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Perkins seems to have some beef with the Mavs in general ever since the Rondo saga. No one from the team spoke out to defend Rondo at the time, rightfully so since he basically quit on the team, and it seems like Perkins holds a grudge against them.

Whatever, it's not like Perkins is a big power broker around the league anyway...
    I hadn't thought about the Perk-Rondo angle. I could easily see him being this way towards KP (a Mav) because of the Rondo situation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I hadn't thought about the Perk-Rondo angle. I could easily see him being this way towards KP (a Mav) because of the Rondo situation.
    He also spoke really badly about Carlisle a couple of weeks ago, saying that no player he knew wanted to play under him, which is clear B.S because for all his flaws few coaches have done more with less than Rick has in this league. Also seems to be quite hesitant to give Luka any props whenever others are praising him. As I said, whatever, it's not like the Mavs are loosing sleep over it.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, dwight held curry... but its not like curry didnt get there in time. he actually got there early and still managed to jump past green
    If Curry wasn't held the pass would have hit him in the back.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was obviously a foul by Howard on that last play (and yeah there were other bad calls) but fact is if we hit our ing fts we are not in that situation so putting this loss on the refs is being a pussy & an asshole imho. We should have just fouled Bradley/James to prevent a 3 tbh. Sucks to lose this one but in the end I'm happy that the Mavs who are mere playoff hopefuls were this close to a win in a game vs. the runaway favorites to win the le...

And yeah KP didn't show up in the 2nd half but at the whole thing of him not guarding AD, that was Ricks gameplan from the beggining (he had Maxi/Powell on AD and KP on the other big) not him being "soft". Perkins is just being a re per par tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was obviously a foul by Howard on that last play (and yeah there were other bad calls) but fact is if we hit our ing fts we are not in that situation so putting this loss on the refs is being a pussy & an asshole imho. We should have just fouled Bradley/James to prevent a 3 tbh. Sucks to lose this one but in the end I'm happy that the Mavs who are mere playoff hopefuls were this close to a win in a game vs. the runaway favorites to win the le...

And yeah KP didn't show up in the 2nd half but at the whole thing of him not guarding AD, that was Ricks gameplan from the beggining (he had Maxi/Powell on AD and KP on the other big) not him being "soft". Perkins is just being a re per par tbh
    Clippers > Lakers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka flopped into Dwert tbh

Stop flopping and he doesn't get his wig split

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I feel the basketball gods will have karma for us tomorrow against SA. I already know DeKobe is gunna shoot perfect from the field along with LMA. Nuggas killed us last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical Laker fans and media bias
    it's the King's fault of not playing flawlessly and being pissed off when we had a 20+ FTA advantage in the fourth quarter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unicorn is talentedly SOFT Euro

Got yammed on by TOSBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis is averaging 21+8 so far, coming off acl injury. Numbers, that Perkins could only dream of.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He also spoke really badly about Carlisle a couple of weeks ago, saying that no player he knew wanted to play under him, which is clear B.S because for all his flaws few coaches have done more with less than Rick has in this league. Also seems to be quite hesitant to give Luka any props whenever others are praising him. As I said, whatever, it's not like the Mavs are loosing sleep over it.
    yeah i saw that, he just has an axe to grind for whatever reason (probably Rondo). They asked him what he thought of the Mavericks and he randomly went out of the gate swinging "They're gonna suck, Carlisle sucks, that's the first time anybody's ever said anything good about Carlisle". It was odd, but whatever.

The funny thing is that if they make the playoffs this year, it's another testament to Carlisle. Even with KP, their roster still isn't great IMO.

You've got one borderline Superstar in Luka, borderline All star in KP, and then only two other "good" player after that (Brunson and Curry IMO). So on this roster I only see four above average players Luka, KP, Curry, and Brunson. And Brunson is probably arguable that's more of a personal pick in that I think he's underrated. Everybody else is a JAG tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Umm...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    theres no question he already cant consistently guard AD, but he also had 5 fouls, so no one with a brain would have had him guarding ad there late, thats just stupid. not sure how that makes him soft.

maybe people should be calling perkins soft for not playing in game 7 and costing boston a championship against the lakers. it would make about as much sense as his tweet

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I remember in the 1st half, KP grabbed AD's arm and yanked him towards the free throw line. Then he slipped by a now out of defensive positioned AD to just inside the lane. Now he was free to hit a short jumper. That was a foul clear as day. The commentators didn't say nothing either. No call.
    um actually they did, they literally after a commercial break came back to watch the replay and talk about it

So I was glad that the refs swallowed their whistles when Dwert (slightly) held Curry on that closeout attemted contest of DG's game tying 3.
    it certainly was not a "slight" hold, not any more "slight" than when KP grabbed ADs arm. It was about as blatant of a foul as it can be. That said, late in the game generally people get away with those calls anyways, so while it sucked for the Mavs, it really isn't anything unusual. I'd say the bigger question in my mind is why the Mavs didn't intentionally foul Lebron when he drove baseline, before dishing that pass. Fouling when up 3 would have been the smart thing as is, and especially with Lebron who is known for being inconsistent at the line.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    um actually they did, they literally after a commercial break came back to watch the replay and talk about it

it certainly was not a "slight" hold, not any more "slight" than when KP grabbed ADs arm. It was about as blatant of a foul as it can be. That said, late in the game generally people get away with those calls anyways, so while it sucked for the Mavs, it really isn't anything unusual. I'd say the bigger question in my mind is why the Mavs didn't intentionally foul Lebron when he drove baseline, before dishing that pass. Fouling when up 3 would have been the smart thing as is, and especially with Lebron who is known for being inconsistent at the line.
    Good stuff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I understand KD hurt but Brooklyn looks horrible . Preety much it’s just kyrie swapped for Dlo and they look ty? Or
    did other players leave I don’t remember the full squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres no question he already cant consistently guard AD, but he also had 5 fouls, so no one with a brain would have had him guarding ad there late, thats just stupid. not sure how that makes him soft.

maybe people should be calling perkins soft for not playing in game 7 and costing boston a championship against the lakers. it would make about as much sense as his tweet
    Perkins even let Steph talk in his face

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Heat 42 Rockets 14 lol. 55 seconds left in the first quarter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn rockets should have kept CP0 lol

Thread Information