Post Count
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge gave "mixed signals" about Portland too. I wouldn't put too much into stuff like this. If there's any truth to what the OP says, it's that Aldridge is likely monitoring the team's off-season before deciding on asking out. If the Spurs try to compete, he's probably on board, and in his mind, going after Crawford might be a way to do that. However, if the team decides to tank or even just push back their timeline a couple of years (by trading Leonard for essentially Bagley or JJJ) I think it's understandable if he feels the last years of his prime may be better spend elsewhere.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i would normally vomit at the idea of crawford on our team but our guards have been trash and at least the guy can shoot (sometimes) and isnt afraid to take a shot. that being said he's old as and i would prefer he chucks on some other team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that OP would not just make something up from what I know of him. He may not ultimately know someone inside the Spurs but I think if he said something it’s because he talked to someone he believed is close enough to have some pulse on the situation.
    And this fan board is so grateful for him to share those mysterious connexions with the boeotians.

Must be a cashier of this clown of an OP's neighborhood Walmart who heard a cousin's friend of LMA's brother in law barber's nephew say he wanted out...

Don't know if you're one of this wannabe lil' Woj aliases (actually wonder if there's one more than one guy on this whole forum) but duhhhhhh !

Don't you really know anything about these these caricatural internet attention hos. They're so predictable and identical it's truly fascinating. Same rethorics and semantics, same preventive and defensive moves.. They anticipate and prepare their stuff so much that they always deliver the same ridiculous BS.

I started following the spurs as a french guy about 16 years ago when TP arrived, as a BB fan and cos I knew a guy who was with him and Bobo at the INSEP in Paris. When I was asking him a few stuff about Tony or Boris, he was always answering me the same : "these guys never say anything to anybody, not even their family about their business". And it's truer than ever...

PS : I invented this story... but you see how easy it is. And no doubt, some peeps will buy it. You can say whatever you want and the Internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's wrong with jamal crawford? pop needs a new stretch 4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crawford has ties to Murray and LeBron...

He can be a ring chaser on minimum salary nothing more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These many pages and all speculations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread reached eight pages with no veritable sources as to the rumor. Even people who supposedly had substantial opinions joined in. Amazing

welcome to the many possible worlds universe of ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Gasol for Korver and Osman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of you are relatively new compared to OP and don't understand that Spurstalk wasn't always trash so you just think OP is full of . Those who have been around since a time when ST wasn't full of trash posters know OP isn't just going to make up . He may or may not be right, but there's no reason for me to doubt a guy who's been around for over a decade and has never really been one to make up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of you are relatively new compared to OP and don't understand that Spurstalk wasn't always trash so you just think OP is full of . Those who have been around since a time when ST wasn't full of trash posters know OP isn't just going to make up . He may or may not be right, but there's no reason for me to doubt a guy who's been around for over a decade and has never really been one to make up.
    problem is, it's useless and he leaves himself an out every time. what's the point in even telling us, just feels like trying to show off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA and KL will both be back next season. This chatter/panic/rumor starting happens every summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a shtick.

Within like a year he has ties to LMA's "close inner cirlcle" (after news of him wanting out had already been reported), within the Spurs organization, and George Hill. And starting a thread like this with the OP consisting of just "discuss" is attention whorish even if he happens to have actual sauces.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=FkLA;9401535]It's just a shtick.

Within like a year he has ties to LMA's "close inner cirlcle" (after news of him wanting out had already been reported), within the Spurs organization, and George Hill. And starting a thread like this with the OP consisting of just "discuss" is attention whorish even if he happens to

It's my schtick?

You're a clown, who really really wants that to be true, but you're wrong.

I'm not going to sit here and air out how I know the people I know around San Antonio.

Just know Ive never been one to fabricate things for attention.

I'll stick to PMing the people I respect on here instead of letting idiots in on whatever comes my way.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 05-26-2018 at 02:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not going to sit here and air out how I know the people I know around San Antonio.

I'll stick to PMing the people I respect on here instead of letting idiots in on whatever comes my way.
    oh no what will idiots like me do without your sauces

You being an attention is not a question at this point--even if your sauces are legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His track record is good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MaNu4Tres;9401734]
    It's just a shtick.

Within like a year he has ties to LMA's "close inner cirlcle" (after news of him wanting out had already been reported), within the Spurs organization, and George Hill. And starting a thread like this with the OP consisting of just "discuss" is attention whorish even if he happens to

It's my schtick?

no need to stop posting bc FKLA... if I was going to let some internet bully dictate what I want to do, I'd care what dabom says and probably would have stop posting a long time ago.

As it is, I don't care about dabom, ignore him when he's spamming, or intends to be bullying me, which is really most of the time, and just post what I want, when I want. There's other people I care to exchange opinions with or read. Just be you.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=SAGirl;9402285]
    no need to stop posting bc FKLA... if I was going to let some internet bully dictate what I want to do, I'd care what dabom says and probably would have stop posting a long time ago.

As it is, I don't care about dabom, ignore him when he's spamming, or intends to be bullying me, which is really most of the time, and just post what I want, when I want. There's other people I care to exchange opinions with or read. Just be you.
    Somehow you made it about me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm a bully bc I don't believe the guy has sauces?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a bully bc I don't believe the guy has sauces?
    I am just saying... you care too much whether he has sauces or not.
    maybe this has a history I don't know about and I frankly am not interested.

I like the guy's posts... his sauces are more interesting and credible than some other's I have read on here... and occasionally he's inspired enough to post non troll basketball opinions... whether I disagree with them or not.

so, I am hoping you haven't scared this dude away into thinking he only has to PM people. I'd rather he post whatever comes to mind so long as it's basketball related...

(I read way too much political in here that I don't care about for example).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am just saying... you care too much whether he has sauces or not.
    maybe this has a history I don't know about and I frankly am not interested.

I like the guy's posts... his sauces are more interesting and credible than some other's I have read on here... and occasionally he's inspired enough to post non troll basketball opinions... whether I disagree with them or not.

so, I am hoping you haven't scared this dude away into thinking he only has to PM people. I'd rather he post whatever comes to mind so long as it's basketball related...

(I read way too much political in here that I don't care about for example).
    Why do y'all say I care too much? I've made like 4-5 posts combined in all of his sauce threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do y'all say I care too much? I've made like 4-5 posts combined in all of his sauce threads.
    It's been the only thing I have seen you post about... nothing else.. no takes of your own lately... granted I have been on here a lot less lately, so maybe you have been around. It seems to me you only care about him lately and his sauces which is kinda stalkish/trollish/bully...

Thread Information