Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not mamba mentality...kobe didn't trademark wanting to be the best...that was a thing way before anyone knew kobe...let's not make future generations that don't know about basketball think that is solely a kobe thing...
    Okay who do you want? Because Mamba mentality is already out there, being used by everybody and easily understood. I like DJ’s making that claim, wanting to be the best and backing it up. He pushes himself, wants Pop to push him, and he will push everybody around him to get better. Keldon is another one awaiting greatness. But he needs to work a lot with Coach Chip and fix those stratosphere shots. Spurs in good hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asshole...I didn't bring him up you hillbilly dumb ...I was responding to someone that brought him up... you tell HIM it isn't a DeMar thread... ing trailer park raised stalker...
    You sound ing stupid assuming I'm white. I think you have an issue with white people that you have to sort out. This is 2021, your idiot racism needs to die. You can't be both stupid and racist at the same time. Oh wait, I guess you can...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chills. who needs a nephew when you have a son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chills. who needs a nephew when you have a son.
    Catchy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound ing stupid assuming I'm white. I think you have an issue with white people that you have to sort out. This is 2021, your idiot racism needs to die. You can't be both stupid and racist at the same time. Oh wait, I guess you can...
    Racism is pretty much dependent of the other, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Feels

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Quote of the Year
    Pop loved George Hill like a son as well. However Pop said, I love him, Let's get Khawi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop loved George Hill like a son as well. However Pop said, I love him, Let's get Khawi.
    True, though Hill is far from the player DJ is at the age of 24. DJ is a far superior player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, some of those steals were insane high IQ anticipation. They weren't those lucky gamble-type steals. DJ is getting smarter.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, some of those steals were insane high IQ anticipation. They weren't those lucky gamble-type steals. DJ is getting smarter.
    The one at 1:19 is my favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Never would’ve guessed J. Rich was the last guy to do that. Was thinking someone like J.Kidd...
    Cool trivia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay who do you want? Because Mamba mentality is already out there, being used by everybody and easily understood. I like DJ’s making that claim, wanting to be the best and backing it up. He pushes himself, wants Pop to push him, and he will push everybody around him to get better. Keldon is another one awaiting greatness. But he needs to work a lot with Coach Chip and fix those stratosphere shots. Spurs in good hands.
    I'd prefer MJ...lol... I'm sad kobe died, but "Mamba Mentality" was LA media propaganda that everyone is falling for, and now ppl are starting to attribute insane drive with kobe, when Kobe got that drive because he emulated MJ... MJs drive was on another level... I'd argue even Ginobili was more compe ive than Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism is pretty much dependent of the other, tbh.
    Agreed...but with that we would have to acknowledge the entire US system is stupid since it's foundations are built on racism...but we keep voting for ppl that wanna keep it the same or worse rather than ppl like Bernie who wants to change it...shows where the overall mentality of the average US citizen is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray deserves a ton of praise for the way he played last night. That he basically balanced out Steph in a game is amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s been a joy to watch his development over the years. Still more room to grow, which is exciting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s been a joy to watch his development over the years. Still more room to grow, which is exciting.
    Yep, really great that he has more room to grow and definitely exciting.

I wish nothing but the best for Dejounte. He's continued to work and work and work. I don't know if I totally gave up on him, but I came pretty darn close, so you might as well say I did (I'm not going to claim to be one of the people that never did). Props to all the guys that stuck with Dejounte and believed in him no matter what. He's looking better and better. Great stuff from the kid. Keep going forward, Dejounte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no doubt that the past two seasons had a big impact on murray's delayed progress. the injury and the pandemic just created too much of a disruption. even this season's lack of a training camp was of no help. it's possible we are starting to see that development starting to kick in. but i am beginning to see more consistency from murray now and that's really where he'll be judged, if he comes out tonight and has a bad game, it won't mean he's a bust all over again; it just tells us that he's still a work in progress. but if we get another solid outing from him with back to backs against curry and tre young, that would be impressive. either way, he seems to be turning a corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no doubt that the past two seasons had a big impact on murray's delayed progress. the injury and the pandemic just created too much of a disruption. even this season's lack of a training camp was of no help. it's possible we are starting to see that development starting to kick in. but i am beginning to see more consistency from murray now and that's really where he'll be judged, if he comes out tonight and has a bad game, it won't mean he's a bust all over again; it just tells us that he's still a work in progress. but if we get another solid outing from him with back to backs against curry and tre young, that would be impressive. either way, he seems to be turning a corner.
    Should DJ's rise leave little doubt now that the Spurs know how select players in the draft and that they know how to develop them? Does this mean ST should be more patient with Spurs (young) players and not want to trade them any chance they get? Hmm....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should DJ's rise leave little doubt now that the Spurs know how select players in the draft and that they know how to develop them? Does this mean ST should be more patient with Spurs (young) players and not want to trade them any chance they get? Hmm....
    Can we change mindset though? Bc Lonnie needs to have some dawg in him. Maybe getting rid of DDR will do the trick. Idk, but he should be gunning every chance he gets. I don't want any passive from Lonnie. prayingdog.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we change mindset though? Bc Lonnie needs to have some dawg in him. Maybe getting rid of DDR will do the trick. Idk, but he should be gunning every chance he gets. I don't want any passive from Lonnie. prayingdog.gif
    I'm legit scared we're about to see a night and day difference on defense when Lonnie replaces White tonight... I hope he doesn't show us that he was the culprit/ main reason for our weak perimeter defense for some of the games this season...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More of a chance that DJM wins the Finals MVP...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm legit scared we're about to see a night and day difference on defense when Lonnie replaces White tonight... I hope he doesn't show us that he was the culprit/ main reason for our weak perimeter defense for some of the games this season...
    I mean White is just so much better at defense than Lonnie that I don't know if we shouldn't bring Lonnie off the bench. You gotta figure with more playing time and rhythm that Derrick's shot will begin to fall.

Thread Information