My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He White.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Bene I've seen 10 yr olds beat dudes up as big as you and as old as you. It's hilarious to judge books by their covers until you get rocked by a child.
    You know what else is hilarious? Someone who gets challenged and immediately says he needs his friends to help him.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Race-hustling- !!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeezus ing christ

how can anyone read a thread - with thread polluting it every other post -

then you have to scroll scroll scroll

knock it off you piece of loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what else is hilarious? Someone who gets challenged and immediately says he needs his friends to help him.
    You can make all the excuses your ass needs but it ain't going to change a damn thing. Bring your videographer bro and I'll have a new camera in the end when all is said and done.

See you in November you ing pussy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    jeezus ing christ

how can anyone read a thread - with thread polluting it every other post -

then you have to scroll scroll scroll

knock it off you piece of loser
    & Duncan missed that layup.

ha, ha, Homer, ha, ha!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will put this one in the extensive Joey file. Joey...the grown man who talks but needs his friends to fight for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will put this one in the extensive Joey file. Joey...the grown man who talks but needs his friends to fight for him
    What's wrong man stalker? Why you backing down now after what 15 mins?

Bring all the pussies from ST with you in November player. I'm ready but are you truly ready? I doubt it bro. Like I said, I've seen kids beat the out of grown men like you who talk big but ain't about that in the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is getting real/Walls are closing in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bring all the pussies from ST with you in November player. I'm ready but are you truly ready? I doubt it bro. Like I said, I've seen kids beat the out of grown men like you who talk big but ain't about that in the least.
    Bro, what the F is wrong with you. Show some professionalism. You really think people want to fight you, like in real life, and that you'll defend your honor at all costs. Go F yourself and seek help, or another outlet for your rage and anger. It's ok, life does get better. Don't give up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Those kids are the ones Calf-Tats sends to fight for him. Watch out, Bene!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, what the F is wrong with you. Show some professionalism. You really think people want to fight you, like in real life, and that you'll defend your honor at all costs. Go F yourself and seek help, or another outlet for your rage and anger. It's ok, life does get better. Don't give up.
    Bro I don't really want to fight people here but if they're about and going to come at me like Bene and others have then so be it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly seem to think so.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make your call now, Qhris.

Does Trump let the list become public or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf-Tats - He'll wish death on you and everyone you know because he saw you post something he disagrees with politically on a sports forum but he doesn't want to fight anyone, bro! But, if he has to, he'll get his friends to fight you.

Calf-Tats is such a made pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You backed down when you got scared and talked about bringing other people. I don't know how you grew up, but where I'm from that's hoe . I don't need anyone. I can sleep you and go home. But apparently you are used to other men fighting your fights. We're done here Joey. You've shown everyone what you are about.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bro I don't really want to fight people here but if they're about and going to come at me like Bene and others have then so be it.
    Look, no one is coming after anyone here or any other anonymous message board. Relax, life is way too short to spend the amount of emotion you're showing. It's cool and your opinion while I don't agree doesn't preclude you for stating them. Remember there's passion on all sides, just don't let it get ahead of yourself, time changes a lot of things, and what people chase more than money, is more time. Don't spend it being angry bro, sure be controversial, disrupt, no problem. Just don't let it waste your time, because a lot of what your sayings wastes mine. I believe you can be better, we all can.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You backed down when you got scared and talked about bringing other people. I don't know how you grew up, but where I'm from that's hoe . I don't need anyone. I can sleep you and go home. But apparently you are used to other men fighting your fights. We're done here Joey. You've shown everyone what you are about.
    From what I've read he's used to ten year olds fighting his fights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've read he's used to ten year olds fighting his fights.
    He'll wish death on you, but he "doesn't want to fight anyone". Those are what his 10 year old friends are for.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pussy

your post is there for all to see

you immediately threatened to bring your got friends -
    probably the same that placed you on your stomach and drew goty pics on your goty calfs

or calves - even more goty

crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, no one is coming after anyone here or any other anonymous message board. Relax, life is way too short to spend the amount of emotion you're showing. It's cool and your opinion while I don't agree doesn't preclude you for stating them. Remember there's passion on all sides, just don't let it get ahead of yourself, time changes a lot of things, and what people chase more than money, is more time. Don't spend it being angry bro, sure be controversial, disrupt, no problem. Just don't let it waste your time, because a lot of what your sayings wastes mine. I believe you can be better, we all can.
    Oh I would have done it. I know where his shop is. But he doesn't want to do that. He wants to lure me out there so his buddies can jump me. Because he's the same pussy he has always been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh I would have done it. I know where his shop is. But he doesn't want to do that. He wants to lure me out there so his buddies can jump me. Because he's the same pussy he has always been.
    Bro, come on really, are you that upset with him that you'd put yourself a risk, regardless of if you'd win or not. Remember as Swayze stated in Road House, "no one ever wins a fight"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, come on really, are you that upset with him that you'd put yourself a risk, regardless of if you'd win or not. Remember as Swayze stated in Road House, "no one ever wins a fight"
    There was no risk involved until he started talking about jumping me. We boxed in my yard for fun with the whole neighborhood since I was like 12. I could beat Joey's ass without breathing hard. But no worries because nothing is happening. He needs other men to fight for him

Thread Information