Page 34 of 120 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's calling on the DOJ to release classified do ents on nuclear weapons? LOL yeah they're going to do that.
    Prove they are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump stealing nuclear do ents would be a nothingburger?
    Has been for the Clinton and the Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what should happen to Trump if he indeed did steal classified do ents about nuclear weapons, as is being reported by The Washington Post?

Apply whatever penalty is appropriate according to the law.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just say any do ents found were planted in Trumpp’s cabana by the FBI if they cause the big mango trouble.
    Or…. Why weren’t the FBI Mongolian horde who attacked…. why weren’t THEY SEARCHED first!
    Come on red team squirm some more.

You guys are fkn ridiculous…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is only about do ents, team blue about to have another sad trombone moment.
    I mean, I think the vast majority of posters here already stated they don't think this will land him in jail...

It'd be pretty great if it bars him from every holding public office again, but I'm also not holding my breath on det one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better have something this time

Reputation of DOJ and FBI on the line
    You'll make excuses even if they do everything by the book, tbh... who are you kidding, karen?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious, what do you think is appropriate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to go break into the FBI's evidence vault or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I think the vast majority of posters here already stated they don't think this will land him in jail...

It'd be pretty great if it bars him from every holding public office again, but I'm also not holding my breath on det one.
    If this is true and it doesn't land him in jail, holy ing is our nation ed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks, looks like your master is hiring... he'll take H-2B mojados as well, so you better hurry...

$14,96/hr must be a lot of money in Yuma...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Went fishing for y Jan 6 evidence and all I got are these ty do ents.
    Your Trump broke his own law.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it be a bad look for Trump and you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, Trump announced his place was searched. Those warrants are secret to protect Trump in this case. So he blows that up by getting the entire red team excited thereby losing his right to that privacy. So Trump can release what was taken but he does not. So Garland steps on his face and orders the release.

Just this, even if the do ents amount to practically nothing…. he was still asked to return them. And he made this into a giant mess.
    This is a guy, our ex president, was involved in 3500 lawsuits BEFORE he became president. Wtf…

Worst president of all time, even AFTER he is no longer president. And, He is taking the red team rats down with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to go break into the FBI's evidence vault or something?
    Ducks wants an inquiry.
    Ducks want the FBI searched by Republican election deniers while they are searching Trump’s residence.
    This, of course, was all supposed to be secret to protect Trump’s assumed innocence but what the . He will tell the world he was searched.
    bad move…really bad move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the FBI went through her stuff
    reportedly, Trump was holding US nuclear secrets.

Nary a risotto recipe to be had, secret sauces say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect disappointment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect disappointment
    Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect disappointment
    you know, if Trump's still holding sekrit nuclear back, and hasn't turned everything over like he agreed to, he could spend the rest of his natural life in prison. it's not impossible.

there is some with which you do not .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do have low expectation as it is, because I do really think they handle any former-prez with kid gloves.

With that in mind, this bag must've really ed up. That still doesn't mean he won't continue to be treated with kid gloves.

I don't think anybody here would be surprised to hear he thinks he's above the law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your conspiracy theory here Qhump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You backed down when you got scared and talked about bringing other people. I don't know how you grew up, but where I'm from that's hoe . I don't need anyone. I can sleep you and go home. But apparently you are used to other men fighting your fights. We're done here Joey. You've shown everyone what you are about.
    I never backed down. What are you scared of considering YOU wanted to fight me and invite others along for the ride? I sure could use a new camera.

You know what's hoe ? Stalking dudes on Facebook and threatening to inform their families of their anonymous posting here on ST. There's plenty of hoe going on here on ST and it starts with heads like you and many others bro.

I am a very chill dude irl but I am sick of you s.

Yall said I'd never get into boxing; I did! Yall said I'd never be a tattooer; I run my own shop! BD24 said I wouldn't meet up to kick his ass; I did but he didn't! You see a pattern here bro?

You know, you're the least of my concerns Bene. I don't have much of anything against you except you trying to hold power over others you don't know outside of ST. Other than that it's the other losers here that need an ass whooping tbh or at least they need to know what a punch to their face feels like to humble them some.

Look, no one is coming after anyone here or any other anonymous message board. Relax, life is way too short to spend the amount of emotion you're showing. It's cool and your opinion while I don't agree doesn't preclude you for stating them. Remember there's passion on all sides, just don't let it get ahead of yourself, time changes a lot of things, and what people chase more than money, is more time. Don't spend it being angry bro, sure be controversial, disrupt, no problem. Just don't let it waste your time, because a lot of what your sayings wastes mine. I believe you can be better, we all can.
    I totally agree with you but at a certain point if these pussies want to man up then so be it.

On a side note Med, I didn't ask Bene to a fight but he asked me and claimed he wanted others there as well. Reread his faux bravado.

I don't want to fight anyone here but I'm also not backing down just because it's online banter. These "dudes" need to realize the lines are blurred these days between our online and offline lives especially when they think they're hard and dox others. These "dudes" are nothing but loud mouth pussies and they know it.

Oh I would have done it.
    You wouldn't and we all know it just like BD24 bro. Never would you come close to where I am at so stfu already bigSnitch. Go stalk some more men on FB bro.

how quick he went from “come fight me!” to “come fight me and my friends!”
    He wanted a videographer... His "friends". it! How abut you fatty? All you do is talk and hide behind others here. What's your deal exactly, be a 110% of the time online and offline? Yeah I thought so Mono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw does anyone really give a what Spurs Homer has to say?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not only that, Trump announced his place was searched. Those warrants are secret to protect Trump in this case. So he blows that up by getting the entire red team excited thereby losing his right to that privacy. So Trump can release what was taken but he does not. So Garland steps on his face and orders the release.

Just this, even if the do ents amount to practically nothing…. he was still asked to return them. And he made this into a giant mess.
    This is a guy, our ex president, was involved in 3500 lawsuits BEFORE he became president. Wtf…

Worst president of all time, even AFTER he is no longer president. And, He is taking the red team rats down with him.
    Negative, the polls say that would be the guy that you voted for in Nov 2020. He and his mensa VP 'choice'...

Thread Information