Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man, none of those guys are comparable to Kobe

If Tim announced his retirement, everybody would be doing the same for him
    Bull , Kobe is propped up because he played in LA and for the Lakers. Garnett, Duncan and Nowitzki are just as great and important to league history as him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a Dubs and Lakers fan
    crofl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a Dubs and Lakers fan like Ive told you 100 times

Whats with your obsession?
    A fan of two teams don't exist you are not a warriors fan. No real fan roots for two teams in the same pro league .You are a lakers trolls that has been exposed in multiple threads. A real Warrior fans does not get emotionally butthurt like you did when Duncan got ranked higher than Kobe the other day in the ESPN rankings. Again your not fooling anybody with this bs. You are a Laker troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a classy tribute and well-deserved. He's the main reason why our franchise is a few rings short (04, 02, 08).

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    more kobe fans in sa than spurs fans tbh

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more kobe fans in sa than spurs fans tbh
    Unfortunately so. It's been nice these last few years with Kobe injured and ting up the court to the extent that his local SA bandwagon had largely given up on him and the Lakers. I forgot how many drooling sycophants he has in town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man, none of those guys are comparable to Kobe

If Tim announced his retirement, everybody would be doing the same for him
    Spur fans have napoleon syndrome and constantly feel shorted for being a small market, don't pay much mind to the Kobe hate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the re s that think the Lakers would do the same thing for Timmy if he decided to do a diva tour like Kirb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the only thing worse would be seeing a Yankee honored in Boston.

Oh wait.........

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fans have napoleon syndrome and constantly feel shorted for being a small market, don't pay much mind to the Kobe hate
    Or spurs fans are disgusted by the organization providing a video tribute to an opposing player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or spurs fans are disgusted by the organization providing a video tribute to an opposing player
    Yep WTF, it really pissed me off. Why celebrate a guy in your own building who was partly responsible for knocking us out in 2001, 2002 and 2004 when teamed up with the behemoth Shaq. him he's an asshole and an anti-spur. Will they tribute Tim also? No as he won't be stupid enough to have a farewell circus. This could possibly be Tim's final season also, who knows. Stupid by the Spurs. They tribute him and then very nearly take a certain W from us. Respect when he's gone, not now ffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the re s that think the Lakers would do the same thing for Timmy if he decided to do a diva tour like Kirb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the only thing worse would be seeing a Yankee honored in Boston.

Oh wait.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Than I was during that tribute video. in' seriously? For this loser? Definitely one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen at the AT&T Center. Please tell me that some of y'all were there and booed.

I knew it was coming and refused to be a part of it. Luckily some stupid Laker fan bought my tickets for 300 a piece. Paid for the first round of the playoffs. Thanks dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. SA could not be the lone wolf among the NBA pack of sheep by not having a tribute. It's not the Spurs way to be s.
    2. Tim and Manu are both out, and we're on the 2nd night of a b2b.
    3. It was otherwise a meaningless game. It's an entertainment venue.
    4. We won.
    5. Spurs are part of a collective of teams and players much like the WWE, they play against each other for the fans but they all belong to the same organization and trust each other more than they trust their own fans. They dine together before the game. It's a business. Get over it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Most of the highlight were against other teams

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I cant believe Parker said Kobe was the Jordan of their generation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Class move by Spurs. Kobe is a legend and being honored in the Alamo does not take anything away from anyone. It shows how Spurs appreciate great basketball players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kirby, but did anyone really expect any different? We're the classy organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't rating the video.

They crossed the line when they showed Kobe winning them a game against us.

So glad this clown is almost gone...there's something sick and twisted about this whole farewell tour and his ego lapping it all up with his stupid bricks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe you guys keep responding to this clown. He is a Laker fan not a warriors fan. This guy has confessed in multiple threads he is a Laker fan.
    Whats funny is most of these ass LA fans in here have a different TEAM by their name. I guess they are embarassed by their team so they hide behind another....

They all sign up on.a Spurs forum too. Go to an LA board and post u obsessed clowns.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't get this tributes from other teams. Make tribute to your players and not players on other teams. He should get this from the Lakers and not from everyone......... and LOL at that game winner against the Spurs. Whoever put that in is a giant idiot. Also everyone that chanted ''kobe'' or even applauded this rapist. What a bunch of morons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop can be a got like that, tbh... wouldn't surprise me if he has Kobe's jersey retired in San Antonio too...
    “It was a pretty sloppy game from our perspective,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. “And you hate to think it’s because they had an easy time last night [against Dallas], but you wonder about it and you talk about it. It’s the NBA and everybody comes to play and everybody comes to win. It’s all the same stuff every night. You’ve got to execute, and we didn’t for a lot of the game, and [Los Angeles] was fired up. It was a great night for Kobe, which is thrilling to me because I think he’s great.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the Kobe hate? Honestly he deserves it

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Spurs did retire Avery and Bowen's numbers, so it makes sense that they'd do video tributes to role players.

Thread Information