My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So last year I got lucky because my friend came across Hehestreams, which was actually a reliable source to watch the games. Well Hehe streams got taken down. I have YouTube TV and Sinclair pulled all of the Fox Sports (Bally) sports channels from their service, so thats not an option. Anyone have a reliable working way to watch the games? Kind of sucks to not have immediate access to watch the games now. Anyone have some suggestions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.streameast.io/bb/

This works for me every game.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally needs to get their together and put an app out so at the very least they can us over with a subscription based service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even NBA League Pass is a waste of money if you live near a NBA franchise that has a game as the same time as the Spurs. I used to get blacked out all the time when I lived in Dallas area. Since the NBA is so ed up, I don't think our ST monitors should black out our information if we find a way to stream games through some pirated stream. It serves them right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cable Guy is that you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m watching on DirecTV Stream. It used to be AT&T TV Streaming service. We live in a rural area with no cable access.

https://www.directv.com/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I too am in the same situation. Used Hehe streams last year and it was GREAT but now its gone... I loved how i could use the app on my roku!

Look up Markky streams. They have 2 websites so if one has a problem you can switch to the other website. Pretty solid and good quality but every click you make you need to back out of the page that it sends you to and click again.

I actually got to see the local broadcast using this on the last game which is a rarity when it comes to not so legal streams!
    Last edited by SpurSpike; 10-21-2021 at 04:11 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally needs to get their together and put an app out so at the very least they can us over with a subscription based service.
    Heard it’s coming out early next year and could be around $20 a month. Pretty sure everyone will cancel once the season is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard it’s coming out early next year and could be around $20 a month. Pretty sure everyone will cancel once the season is over.
    The real problem will be if they require us to have existing service to verify market. IE your account is tethered to a Dish or Time Warner account. I can’t remember who does this, I think ESPN+ or one of those. The old FSSW app required a confirmation of who your provider is to log in and access any content. Including the free content.

Hopefully it’s just stand alone and they can rip me off for 20 a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just pay for league pass. Worth more for me to be able to DVR games on YoutubeTV that way then save a few bucks a month by looking for streams. I live on the east coast tho, so the only time I'm blacked out I can watch on the local RSN. Or go to the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if the blackouts are similar in the NBA as with MLB, but I had MLB Extra Innings to watch Astros games; however, they were always blacked out. I don't know if league pass would do the same with the Spurs games or not.... but I'm guessing it would be the same situation. I can't believe it's 2021, and we still can't have access to the games we want to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's game is on the CW-35... Which is actually Channel 4.2 if you have an antenna in the Bexar County area - that's how I'll be watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible 21st in century aliens are flying around our sky’s and can’t get a decent stream or how to easily watch a damn Spurs stream . Ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ? They do have an app

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ? They do have an app
    I did check this and activated. Seems spotty.

Is tonight’s game on Bally. I don’t see it listed.

Edit- I see it’s a CW game. I’m in Corpus. They won’t broadcast it here.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just pay for league pass. Worth more for me to be able to DVR games on YoutubeTV that way then save a few bucks a month by looking for streams. I live on the east coast tho, so the only time I'm blacked out I can watch on the local RSN. Or go to the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spectrum salesman to my door (San Antonio) this afternoon said that Spectrum has Bally Sports Southwest

Free-week NBA League pass has SAS @ DEN

I cannot find the Spurs game on Bally Sports Southwest on ATT Direct TV

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    free week nba league pass blocks the game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally Sports Southwest on ATT Direct TV is not there. damn $95 for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just fork it up people! (However.... there are some fine sites that work very well. Especially if you don't care about pausing or rewinding.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally Sports Southwest on ATT Direct TV is not there. damn $95 for nothing
    $90 for Direct TV Stream and it definitely works. 2 for 2.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got directTV stream app on my Roku … I pay $84 bucks a month and have access to all Spurs games … Balley Sports , Kens 5, CW, Espn, TNT, and NBA TV all included in the package

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight's game is on the CW-35... Which is actually Channel 4.2 if you have an antenna in the Bexar County area - that's how I'll be watching.

Picked it up tonight on my atsc 3.0 tuner on my lg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got directTV stream app on my Roku … I pay $84 bucks a month and have access to all Spurs games … Balley Sports , Kens 5, CW, Espn, TNT, and NBA TV all included in the package
    I have roku tv and direct tv, but Friday night no Spurs on Bally

NBA TV on direct tv is only one-week free teaser, and not all games are shown

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game was on CW last night .. so if you live in SA you got to see it on CW on direct tv stream … yes NBA tv is included in the package … I’m aware it’s free for a week but it is included in the package I purchased for the whole season

Thread Information