Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray wasn't perfect, but he certainly wasn't THE reason for the loss. He wasn't the first option and for the most part seemed okay with that. Maybe I missed all the actual negative comments about him. I haven't seen them, but maybe they're earlier in the game thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keldon had a taste of what it’s like to be a go-to scorer for the team tonight. Scored an easy 27 with the team still not passing to him for long periods at a time. It may remain that way for the season, but I’m liking what I see. Hopefully by the end, he develops further to get more opportunities as the go-to scorer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like spurs hung with those guys the whole time no? Not a bad showing for these young pups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax, dude. I’m really not going at you as much as you think I am.

anyway, here you go:

https://twitter.com/jeffgspurszone/s...868347395?s=21

IMO, you may differ in opinion but if this game is an example of Dejounte’s floor, then it really isn’t bad.
    I called it with him walking off. He always owns up. One of the reasons I love him. Stats don't tell the full story, and his decisions were sub par at best. Fans get too emotional with accountability. No idea why. He will be better next game.

I do think if this is the floor, we have a lot to be excited about this year. Spurs lost a tough one against a top team with horrible shooting.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon obviously isn’t flashy. But I now see that he has actually added some things to his game in his drives and midrange. He seems to have more options now on offense.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    this spurs team is 1 lockdown center away from being elite;.............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fingers crossed that Zach Collins can be that guy lol I don’t hate Jakob but he can be frustrating af a lot of times

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Fingers crossed that Zach Collins can be that guy lol I don’t hate Jakob but he can be frustrating af a lot of times
    if the spurs can somehow land free agent mo bamba for next season that would be ideal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins ankle is really really bad with the type of injury he had I am not really sure he will be the same player. But it’s a gamble the Spurs are betting so only time will tell.

It was a good game the better team won pure and simple but I loved seeing the young pups let of there leash. One thing hopefully Pop gets across is for all players to be more aggressive on the offense side.

Also A Pacers Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Landale? At least he has the size and length to maybe bother Jokic's shot, rebound and some rim protection.
    Given where we were at that point of the game, I think I'd rather have Young. Although, given how Jokic played, I'm not sure anyone woulda really made a difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs can somehow land free agent mo bamba for next season that would be ideal
    Mo would be a great fit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kelson seriously gunning for that MIP award

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would the spurs look if they added Ayton to the team for next season ?Hahaha

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random thoughts:

I think all of Forbes' minutes need to go to Tre Jones asap. Forbes looks to have little to no role with the current iden y they are trying to form on this team. And, we really could use some actual point guard play, especially from the second unit. It needs to happen soon in my opinion. The flipside of this is that McB will probably lead the team in minutes, but so be it.

Young needs to be traded yesterday.

Rotation: always at least one of White or Murray, never more than one of Young/Forbes/McB, and after that, just rotate in and out based on match ups and who is playing well.

Nitpicking: Drew needs to continue to shoot the 3. He definitely could have pulled the trigger some last night. He was working on it in the OS, did well one game, but if he doesn't stick with it now, I think it could easily fade away due to low confidence.

This was a good game for us. Team Chaos kept it close. We saw more wrinkles from KJ. Not every one is going to be on at the same time. But we need at least 3 players to play well each night for us to be able to win. Tonight we had two players, but fell short.
    Last edited by The Truth #6; 10-23-2021 at 08:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they can adjust and learn from this experience, they have a good chance against Bucks at home
    Last edited by John B; 10-23-2021 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Thad is the best player on the team” posters
    Those who want a first for him too.
    He’s a role player that thrived playing with 2 shooting bigs in Vucevic and the maligned Markannen. He doesn’t fit with the others in this team. He might be better off elsewhere, but at current playing levels Spurs won’t get him traded. Waiver candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was impressed with some things Keldon did. His midrange shot looked really good.
    this game falls into the category of games they loose bc a superstar dominates and they have no answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If keldon develops a 3 point shot that unlocks his ceiling to all star

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manually implies that he went page by page and charted them tho
    Considering I didn't even know that was a feature, there's definitely a "manual" component in actively looking up how many posts another user's made, imo...

...Not that I care, though. Look it up or don't, whatever, it's a public forum. Just thought it was funny in the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? No way. No such thing as a "lockdown center" either in this modern NBA, where most scoring damage comes from either guards or wings.

Spurs are an elite two-way wing away, a heavy-shooting PG/Sg away, a stretch PF away, or a scoring C away, and most likely multiple of those; but they're most definitely not being held back from playoff contention by lacking a "lockdown center"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fallaway jumpers and turnaround J’s aren’t something regular role players do. Keldon needs to keep doing these things even if he keeps missing. I mean, it’s clear he’s put in practice doing such shots since they’re going in… now it’s all about confidence that comes through repe ion in in-game moments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering I didn't even know that was a feature, there's definitely a "manual" component in actively looking up how many posts another user's made, imo...

...Not that I care, though. Look it up or don't, whatever, it's a public forum. Just thought it was funny in the moment.
    It took two clicks, bruh… you know me, I do the work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw, these floaters from him are becoming frequent from him that I think it will be known for being his signature move… these shots don’t even touch the rim. The net barely moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The floater is a necessary addition to his game. He’s strong as an ox but isn’t really able to live above the rim

Thread Information