Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he handed the weapon by the Armorer or the producer? I am hearing it was the producer if that is the case that is a big No No only Armorer can give weapons to actors not anyone else.
    I'm not up on prop gun law but I read the assistant director handed him the gun.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The plot thickens...

Husband of woman killed by Baldwin connected to indicted Hillary Clinton attorney.

Clinton Cartel claims another soul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The plot thickens...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "connected to"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picturing it human centipede style

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't act like you haven't woken up in your own soaked sheets several nights a week for the past 5 years after dreaming about him yourself.
    I can safely say I have never dreamt about any politician in my life. I only dream about people close to me. What - do you dream about politicians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out the crew had been target shooting with real bullets with the pistol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out the crew had been target shooting with real bullets with the pistol.

Only the best Clintonites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not up on prop gun law but I read the assistant director handed him the gun.
    Who pulled the trigger, Nancy?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only the best Clintonites
    Oh yes.
    They must be Clintonites...

You are worse than Chrissy with the PLOT THICKENS.... ta daauuuuuuhhhh *emphasis on duhhhh*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can safely say I have never dreamt about any politician in my life. I only dream about people close to me. What - do you dream about politicians?
    Yeah I bet you practiced your Hillary Clinton routine all the time for your spot on SNL.
    How was it that some people did not like your routine and actually threatened you.
    Tell us about it. I mean what you dream about is what is important here.

Typical red team " I dont run MY household like the country is run"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes.
    They must be Clintonites...

You are worse than Chrissy with the PLOT THICKENS.... ta daauuuuuuhhhh *emphasis on duhhhh*
    The Baldwins are rabid Clintonites. Anyone with 3+ braincells knows this? Nancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Baldwins are rabid Clintonites. Anyone with 3+ braincells knows this? Nancy
    Yes so were they guys playing target practice quite obviously ? cabbage for brains.
    Did Alec really upset you that much imitating Trump my little fragile crystal?

Hes a jerk on his own, but he became the murderer for his mocking Trump for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As stories trickle out, it does seem pretty negligent all the way around.

They were not shooting a scene. She was just working at setting up the camera for the next scene. Baldwin was "practicing" his cross draw. He had already done it once without discharging the pistol or shooting anyone. Second try at "practicing" he is aiming right at her and the gun goes off. Why the was he aiming right at her? I do understand how the gun could go off even if he didn't intend to shoot. If they were being historically accurate they were probably using a single action revolver. I own several. Single action rule number one is you NEVER have a round directly under the hammer. On a "six shooter" you only load five, leaving the cylinder under the hammer empty. Imitating a gunfight, he would be drawing the gun out of the holster and you have to pull the hammer back to full as you draw so the gun will fire when you aim and pull the trigger. On an old colt, if your thumb slips off the hammer as you draw it back the gun will fire if there is a round under the hammer, so I could see how the gun "accidentally" discharged, but again, if he was just "practicing his draw" why the was he pointing the gun at her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were not shooting a scene. She was just working at setting up the camera for the next scene. Baldwin was "practicing" his cross draw. He had already done it once without discharging the pistol or shooting anyone. Second try at "practicing" he is aiming right at her and the gun goes off. Why the was he aiming right at her? I do understand how the gun could go off even if he didn't intend to shoot. If they were being historically accurate they were probably using a single action revolver. I own several. Single action rule number one is you NEVER have a round directly under the hammer. On a "six shooter" you only load five, leaving the cylinder under the hammer empty. Imitating a gunfight, he would be drawing the gun out of the holster and you have to pull the hammer back to full as you draw so the gun will fire when you aim and pull the trigger. On an old colt, if your thumb slips off the hammer as you draw it back the gun will fire if there is a round under the hammer, so I could see how the gun "accidentally" discharged, but again, if he was just "practicing his draw" why the was he pointing the gun at her?
    He was ing around and found out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It sounds like a low budget production where safety was not a priority.
    They needed experts to do these things and they get a bunch of guys shooting target practice.
    This kind of negligence has happened before on movie sets for a number of dangerous scenarios.

And clearly this makes the political discussion board because Alec Baldwin. The Trump mocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty big news Trump mocker or not. Look at all the other that gets posted here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty big news Trump mocker or not. Look at all the other that gets posted here.
    Its not big news for a political discussion.
    But on here it definitely is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not big news for a political discussion.
    But on here it definitely is.
    here's your badge.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baldwin.

That wasn't being discussed, Trump .

lol hater

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was ing around and found out.
    That's it & that's all.

She didn't, but he had this coming for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hillary did a number on Hater and gang as everything revolves around her and they continue to #ClingToTrump’sSide.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hillary did a number on Hater and gang as everything revolves around her and they continue to #ClingToTrump’sSide.
    Specially this number...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude, Alec Baldwin, who has more bodies than the "insurrection" of January 6th 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And clearly this makes the political discussion board because Alec Baldwin. The Trump mocker.
    And clearly if it was, lets say, John Voight then I guess this wouldn't even had been a thread at all let alone in the Pol Forum.

Thread Information