Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude, Alec Baldwin, who has more bodies than the "insurrection" of January 6th 2021.

Bigger bodycount than Jan 6 Insurrectionists

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The dude, Alec Baldwin, who has more bodies than the "insurrection" of January 6th 2021.
    And clearly if it was, lets say, John Voight then I guess this wouldn't even had been a thread at all let alone in the Pol Forum.
    Kori, taken 'em apart limb-from-limb of a Monday mornin'.

Kori

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News guest:

Cinematographer's death is 'karma' for Alec Baldwin criticizing police

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-alec-baldwin-karma

The lucrative POISON gushes from Fox non-stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News guest:

Go yourself Bouts... You cry endlessly here about the gop, trump, etc... You use what you can against them all whether it's in bad taste or not. Alec Baldwin, all of Hollywood, and hope they all have to deal with something similar because they're all ing trash ass people just like yourself!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons, it is not joey.

It is an imposter as the real joey reformed and would say god bless, like his grandma told him to.

The real joey would see the irony of the imposter’s statement: “you cry endlessly about…”

The imposter joey says he does not care about what you post but gets upset real easy, so no need to comment on imposter’s rant.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fox News guest:

Baldwin had it comin', bouts. And you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons, it is not joey.

It is an imposter as the real joey reformed and would say god bless, like his grandma told him to.

The real joey would see the irony of the imposter’s statement: “you cry endlessly about…”

The imposter joey says he does not care about what you post but gets upset real easy, so no need to comment on imposter’s rant.
    All you do is cry about me here Ef... You truly are a female and your shtick is played out bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News guest:

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks... chief of forum policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks... chief of forum policy.
    BTW, took all my lead guys at work fishing in Venice a couple weeks ago. If you have never done it you should put it on your "to do soon" bucket list. Its a blast. My third time to do it. 39 foot predator with trip 350s. Freaking awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, took all my lead guys at work fishing in Venice a couple weeks ago. If you have never done it you should put it on your "to do soon" bucket list. Its a blast. My third time to do it. 39 foot predator with trip 350s. Freaking awesome.
    His kayak wouldn't get that far and he cannot fit another bladder on it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother and I went for 4 straight days from Santa Barbara all the way down to Channel Islands, Santa Barbara Island, Catalina Island and finally San Clemente. It was on his big slow 35 foot inboard. We anchored or moored 4 nights. This was rough as some of the moorings were windy. We anchored in coves as the wind allowed. going for tuna and yellow tail and were shut out.

But... we caught bonita and he looked up a you tube about how to get them real cold immediately, cleaning, and eating the same day and they were super (shockingly) good. Most people I have caught these with have always thrown them back or if they are really small, throw used them as bait. So this was a big surprise. I found I can sleep really well on a boat at night with the water noises below deck and the constant rocking. I was probably very tired as well as we only got off the boat one time during the journey. It really is somewhat exhausting having to balance for a number of days in a row, I did not realize it.

He has never mentioned Venice and I know we stopped for gas south of LA at a place named Dana point. That was my big boat fishing trip this year. It is not a relaxing thing because we are doing everything. I saw a number of dolphin types I have never seen before. So much faster than the bottle nose we have on the Texas coast. I have got a lot of good kayak fishing in the Aransas Pass Area. I have thrown back every keepable trout this year due to the freeze. And I have caught a bunch of nice ones this year.

I dont know if you keep up with it, but the Mangrove got hit very hard on the mid-south Texas coast with the freeze. I thought it was all dead. I would go up to it and it would just crack off at the stems and the at roots that grow up. but... BIG NEWS. Its coming back! I saw the green leaves for the first time further back than the dead stuff. I was convinced it was all dead and could find nothing from Texas ATM on the subject. I tested a number of the roots further in and they bent and sprung back meaning they are alive. I was very concerned about all the mangrove dying in the area because it holds so much silt and substrate. Just hope it lived in most of the regions from Port O'Connor to south of Corpus.

So what did you guys catch? we were absolutely unsuccessful with the yellow tail and tuna that were supposedly in the warmer regions south of Santa Barbara

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As stories trickle out, it does seem pretty negligent all the way around.

They were not shooting a scene. She was just working at setting up the camera for the next scene. Baldwin was "practicing" his cross draw. He had already done it once without discharging the pistol or shooting anyone. Second try at "practicing" he is aiming right at her and the gun goes off. Why the was he aiming right at her? I do understand how the gun could go off even if he didn't intend to shoot. If they were being historically accurate they were probably using a single action revolver. I own several. Single action rule number one is you NEVER have a round directly under the hammer. On a "six shooter" you only load five, leaving the cylinder under the hammer empty. Imitating a gunfight, he would be drawing the gun out of the holster and you have to pull the hammer back to full as you draw so the gun will fire when you aim and pull the trigger. On an old colt, if your thumb slips off the hammer as you draw it back the gun will fire if there is a round under the hammer, so I could see how the gun "accidentally" discharged, but again, if he was just "practicing his draw" why the was he pointing the gun at her?
    I think the crew already complained earlier about accidental discharges of the weapons (not necessarily Baldwin).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone is ignoring the obvious - there was absolutely no reason for Alec to point a firearm at that woman and pull the trigger, none at all. Zero. The gun control is always the adult holding the firearm. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. The liberals trying to play tough gun guys cannot even hold a gun without killing someone innocent.
    There should never have been live ammo on set, ever. There should not have been live ammo capable firearms on set, ever. All this is beside the point that someone who is otherwise gun ignorant pointed a loaded gun at an innocent woman and killed her.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he or someone else would have had a reason to do it eventually...during filming. I mean don't give a about Baldwin, but I don't see a reason to believe he would think the weapon was any different than any other gun that has been fired at someone thousands of times on movie sets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone is ignoring the obvious - there was absolutely no reason for Alec to point a firearm at that woman and pull the trigger, none at all. Zero. The gun control is always the adult holding the firearm. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. The liberals trying to play tough gun guys cannot even hold a gun without killing someone innocent.
    They're filming a Western. That gun was going to get pointed to a human and fired. That part was inevitable.

There should never have been live ammo on set, ever. There should not have been live ammo capable firearms on set, ever. All this is beside the point that someone who is otherwise gun ignorant pointed a loaded gun at an innocent woman and killed her.
    That's really the crux here. Why that gun had live ammo on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he or someone else would have had a reason to do it eventually...during filming. I mean don't give a about Baldwin, but I don't see a reason to believe he would think the weapon was any different than any other gun that has been fired at someone thousands of times on movie sets.
    Exactly. Somebody like Baldwin has been in ton of movies with a lot of guns. At some point you trust your crew when they say that weapon doesn't have live ammo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably a little too far too soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Somebody like Baldwin has been in ton of movies with a lot of guns. At some point you trust your crew when they say that weapon doesn't have live ammo.
    Anonymous sauces say the crew was using the prop gun for target shooting off-set and failed to unload it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother and I went for 4 straight days from Santa Barbara all the way down to Channel Islands, Santa Barbara Island, Catalina Island and finally San Clemente. It was on his big slow 35 foot inboard. We anchored or moored 4 nights. This was rough as some of the moorings were windy. We anchored in coves as the wind allowed. going for tuna and yellow tail and were shut out.

But... we caught bonita and he looked up a you tube about how to get them real cold immediately, cleaning, and eating the same day and they were super (shockingly) good. Most people I have caught these with have always thrown them back or if they are really small, throw used them as bait. So this was a big surprise. I found I can sleep really well on a boat at night with the water noises below deck and the constant rocking. I was probably very tired as well as we only got off the boat one time during the journey. It really is somewhat exhausting having to balance for a number of days in a row, I did not realize it.

He has never mentioned Venice and I know we stopped for gas south of LA at a place named Dana point. That was my big boat fishing trip this year. It is not a relaxing thing because we are doing everything. I saw a number of dolphin types I have never seen before. So much faster than the bottle nose we have on the Texas coast. I have got a lot of good kayak fishing in the Aransas Pass Area. I have thrown back every keepable trout this year due to the freeze. And I have caught a bunch of nice ones this year.

I dont know if you keep up with it, but the Mangrove got hit very hard on the mid-south Texas coast with the freeze. I thought it was all dead. I would go up to it and it would just crack off at the stems and the at roots that grow up. but... BIG NEWS. Its coming back! I saw the green leaves for the first time further back than the dead stuff. I was convinced it was all dead and could find nothing from Texas ATM on the subject. I tested a number of the roots further in and they bent and sprung back meaning they are alive. I was very concerned about all the mangrove dying in the area because it holds so much silt and substrate. Just hope it lived in most of the regions from Port O'Connor to south of Corpus.

So what did you guys catch? we were absolutely unsuccessful with the yellow tail and tuna that were supposedly in the warmer regions south of Santa Barbara
    We were going for big yellow fin tuna behind the shrimp boats...there were so many sharks following the boats that it was tough..The yellowfin wouldn't come to the surface and we couldn't get baits down to them for the sharks cutting us off....I tried to film the feeding frenzy with my cell phone but it didn't work...I could see them clearly with my Costas but the glare was too bad to get video with the phone...anyway we ended loading up on blackfin tuna 20+ in the 20-40# range and I caught a 60# amberjack off a rig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing in that Tee is false

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard that Baldwin & the asst director were out plinking with the gun. Then came back to the set, put the gun on the table, and went to lunch. After lunch the asst director handed Baldwin the gun and said cold gun.

If that's true they both need to get charged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of rumors, some of them already dispelled, going around. We'll see what the investigation finds out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Corny as but also Insensitive to the victim and her family. Not surprising the left is tap dancing on this woman's grave like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, but that changes the cir stances quite a bit. There was no reason for that woman to ever have a gun pointed at her. She wasn't in the film.

Thread Information