Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4042
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Steve Bannon claims

Merrick Garland helped plot 'coup' against Trump after the 2020 election

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-coup
    Wouldn't that just be the livin' end, bouts?
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would peaceful protesters need pardons?

Guess the great unwashed were hoping that trump would not welsh on the promised pardons.

But they are poorly educated, so they get what they deserve, bigly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol TSA's pied piper narrative

One guy breaches Capitol Hill, thousands of MAGAs mindlessly followed him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    Ahead of Jan. 6, Willard hotel in downtown D.C. was a Trump team ‘command center’ for effort to deny Biden the presidency

In the Sacramento Bee, Eastman wrote on Oct. 7 that he advised Pence to delay counting the electoral votes to give the states time to resolve concerns about voting irregularities.

This was the strategy around which the Trump advisers in the Willard command center coalesced, according to two of the people familiar with the discussions there in the early days of January. For that scenario to upend Biden’s win, legislatures in those states would investigate alleged fraud and, if they chose, could decertify their results.

But by Jan. 5, Pence was not sold on the plan, according to “Peril.” That evening, Trump called over to Giuliani and then to Bannon, who were both at the Willard at the time, according to the book, which reported some details of the events at the Willard that day. Trump told Bannon that Pence had been “very arrogant” when the two discussed the matter earlier in the day, the book reported. The following day, Eastman spoke at the rally on the Ellipse.

“All we are demanding of Vice President Pence is this afternoon at one o’clock he let the legislatures of the states look into this so that we get to the bottom of it and the American people know whether we have control of the direction of our government or not!” Eastman told the crowd. “We no longer live in a self-governing republic if we can’t get the answer to this question!”

Pence withstood the pressure. Around 1 p.m., as he prepared to gavel in the joint session, he announced via a letter posted to Twitter that he would count the electoral college votes as they had been cast several weeks earlier.

When the violence erupted a short time later, forcing Congress into recess, some of the most ardent Trump supporters saw an opportunity.

“Congress is adjourned. Send the elector choice back to the legislatures,” Kelli Ward, chair of the Arizona GOP, tweeted at 3:30 p.m., more than half an hour after insurrectionists in tactical gear made their way to the floor of the Senate.

Ward did not respond to a message seeking comment.

Epshteyn told The Post, “In line with President Trump’s position and message, the Trump legal team immediately made it clear that any and all violence is not acceptable.” At 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 6, shortly after the Capitol was breached, Epshteyn tweeted: “To all those protesting, please stay PEACEFUL and respect the LAW.”

After the violence began, Trump used his Twitter account to ask his supporters to “Stay peaceful,” but notably did not tell them to go home until 4:17 p.m., when he tweeted a video of himself addressing the Capitol rioters. “I know your pain. I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us,” he said. “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special.”

While the lawyers at the Willard were focused on promoting the legal strategy Eastman outlined, Kerik helped head up efforts to sift through allegations of election fraud. Phil Waldron, a retired Army colonel who specialized in psychological operations, led a team of people who provided Kerik with analyses of state data, which purported to show fraudulent voting, according to two of the people familiar with activities at the Willard.

Waldron was working closely with Russell Ramsland, a Texas Republican who had been spreading election-fraud conspiracy theories for months before the election and submitted affidavits to multiple post-election lawsuits claiming fraud, The Post has previously reported. Ramsland was present in one of the Willard rooms on the evening of Jan. 6, according to photographs posted to Instagram that circulated widely after the congressional committee’s mention of the “war room.”

Waldron and Ramsland did not respond to messages seeking comment.

Kerik said he had been working alongside Giuliani since Nov. 5, two days after the election, and that they continued until Jan. 19. “I believed until Inauguration Day that something could be done — that’s why the fight was still going on,” Kerik told The Post. “There were a lot of people who thought on the 6th that it was over, but I didn’t believe that because the evidence seemed so overwhelming to me.”

----------------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...1ff_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney: Bannon's actions suggest Trump was involved in Jan. 6 planning

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said late Tuesday that former White House strategist Stephen Bannon’s refusal to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Capitol riot suggests former President Trump was "personally involved in the planning and execution of January 6th."

"Based on the committee’s investigation, it appears that Mr. Bannon had substantial advance knowledge of the plans for Jan. 6 and likely had an important role in formulating those plans. Mr. Bannon was in the war room at the Willard on Jan. 6. He also appears to have detailed knowledge regarding the president’s efforts to sell millions of Americans the fraud that the election was stolen," Cheney said as the panel voted unanimously to hold Bannon in contempt and refer him to the Justice Department for criminal charges.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...ly-involved-in

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm totally innocent, but you can't see any of the do entation"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cheney: Bannon's actions suggest Trump was involved in Jan. 6 planning

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said late Tuesday that former White House strategist Stephen Bannon’s refusal to cooperate with the House committee investigating the Capitol riot suggests former President Trump was "personally involved in the planning and execution of January 6th."

"Based on the committee’s investigation, it appears that Mr. Bannon had substantial advance knowledge of the plans for Jan. 6 and likely had an important role in formulating those plans. Mr. Bannon was in the war room at the Willard on Jan. 6. He also appears to have detailed knowledge regarding the president’s efforts to sell millions of Americans the fraud that the election was stolen," Cheney said as the panel voted unanimously to hold Bannon in contempt and refer him to the Justice Department for criminal charges.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...ly-involved-in

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm totally innocent, but you can't see any of the do entation"
    Absolutely. I wouldn't give 'em the time of day without a SC decision on the matter...

...a 3 word response to any & all queries..."Your mother's waitin'."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Blanket pardons for Jan 6th protesters were dangled, say anonymous sauces.

If the sources are sharing information with the Jan. 6th Committee, this could be more than a y rumor.

Hopefully more will come out in committee but this article is pretty light on specifics.

When pardons were being dangled, what specific crimes were being discussed that necessitated pardons?

We can certainly speculate a lot but you expect more detail from first party witnesses. They were both taken by surprise when there was a march to the Capitol after their event, and that's where all of the illegal activity occurred, so what were they talking to Gosar about that was related to pardons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully more will come out in committee but this article is pretty light on specifics.

When pardons were being dangled, what specific crimes were being discussed that necessitated pardons?

We can certainly speculate a lot but you expect more detail from first party witnesses.
    Lmao Yall were nail biters for the Mueller Report too... ing stupid ass progressive cult conspiracy rejects!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Legal system good now

Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Yall were nail biters for the Mueller Report too... ing stupid ass progressive cult conspiracy rejects!
    WH - "Repugs!"
    Boutons - "Repugs!"
    Adam - "Repugs!"

All - "What echo chamber?"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WH - Article supposedly implicating Republican congresspeople in Jan 6 plot
    Adam - I don't think this article implicates anyone in anything illegal

DMC - This is such an echo chamber, isn't it Joey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH - "Repugs!"
    Boutons - "Repugs!"
    Adam - "Repugs!"

It's definitely an echo chamber as those same pussies cry endlessly for others they don't agree with to get banned. those 3 and the others tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol TSA's pied piper narrative

One guy breaches Capitol Hill, thousands of MAGAs mindlessly followed him.

Mostly peaceful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We can certainly speculate a lot but you expect more detail from first party witnesses. They were both taken by surprise when there was a march to the Capitol after their event, and that's where all of the illegal activity occurred, so what were they talking to Gosar about that was related to pardons?
    we'll see or we won't.

like you said, the RS piece is light on specifics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH - Article supposedly implicating Republican congresspeople in Jan 6 plot
    Adam - I don't think this article implicates anyone in anything illegal

DMC - This is such an echo chamber, isn't it Joey?
    tl;dr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's definitely an echo chamber as those same pussies cry endlessly for others they don't agree with to get banned. those 3 and the others tbh.
    I don't know about ing any of them. I don't think you'd find an opening between how well they jerk each other off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another dead parrot.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WH - "Repugs!"
    Boutons - "Repugs!"
    Adam - "Repugs!"

I don't know about ing any of them. I don't think you'd find an opening between how well they jerk each other off
    find more hilarious irony captured on a single page in the history of this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, if any of them were dumb enough to talk about offering pardons to people who were planning felonies, that will make it very interesting indeed.

"if"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    find more hilarious irony captured on a single page in the history of this forum.
    Only thing missing is T-head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the dumbest ing smarty pants ever!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Guessing: "bla bla bla, you suck, bla idiots bla, communisim bla"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But in dmc’s defense, joey appears to have no qualms about dating a fat handed tranny, so their mutual jerking off is mutual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    More useless conspiracies.

Thread Information