Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you weren't, because there were so many other prominent libs who were talking about beheadings.
    I only recall RG

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I repeat

The next time Repugs control all 3 branches, will be the end of America's Potemkin democracy

Capitalist/Christian fascism is inevitable, unstoppable.

... while Dems play nice with Manchin and Sinema.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Okay, I retract then, free rent for RG not Kathy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian fascism?

Huge e in hate crimes against mosques, synagogues, Buddhist temples in the past couple years.

Wasn't it gratifying to see Christian leaders come out loud and clear against hate crimes against non-Christians?

There Will Be Blood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80% of the loud trumpers couldn't join the military if age wasn't a problem.
    I've worked with some of you ing grunts. Don't act like ya'll in shape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big lies have killed and will again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big lies have killed and will again

For sure future generations will be wondering about the woman who left a voicemail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure future generations will be wondering about the woman who left a voicemail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Context, guys. This is happening all over the USA.

Your side is stoking harrassment and intimidation of local election and school officials.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your side is stoking harrassment and intimidation of local election and school officials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm glad we didn't spend four years stoking doubts about the integrity of the 2016 election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we didn't spend four years stoking doubts about the integrity of the 2016 election.
    I'm glad too. Now if you could keep the Karens under control that'd be swell as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course not, you won that one.

As for the 2020 election, it's been almost a year and that clock's still ticking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, you won that one.

As for the 2020 election, it's been almost a year and that clock's still ticking.
    But, "muh Russia"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "unarmed woman" narrative is paternalistic bull and insulting to Ashli Babbitt. she was a trained warrior -- multiply deployed in warzones abroad, BTW -- attacking the US Capitol, trying to stop certification of a US election.

She's a woman.

You scared of women now?

cuckoldry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't

Republicans always excuse whatever they're doing by claiming someone else did it first, as if that makes it ok. I don't recall Democrats brigading death threats to local election officials, do you?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 10-27-2021 at 09:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But repugs are mainly low income fatasses.
    One of out side of your mouth the republicans are all wealthy capitalists who don't care about the little man.

Out of the other, the majority of republicans are poor overweight folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She's a woman.

You scared of women now?
    not at all, but a bunch of right-wingers here been infantilizing her.

DMC and Thread in particular.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "unarmed woman" narrative is paternalistic bull and insulting to Ashli Babbitt. she was a trained warrior -- multiply deployed in warzones abroad, BTW -- attacking the US Capitol, trying to stop certification of a US election.
    Ashli Babbitt trained security forces in warzones. She wasn't a parade poster waving a placard.
    She served in the active-duty Air Force from 2004 to 2008, in the Reserves from 2008 to 2010, and the National Guard from 2010 to 2016. Air Force officials say security force controllers are responsible for providing security at Air Force bases. Minimum ASVAB score required - 3P0X1 Security Forces G33 (lowest of all)

These are people who wave you in and out of the base. SP is the "didn't do well on your ASVAB" selection, right below corrosion control. She was a Sr Airman with that much time. She wasn't a warrior. Your hyperbole is noted, and indicative of someone who doesn't have a leg to stand on. Maybe you're thinking of combat controller.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.or...ir-force-jobs/
    Last edited by DMC; 10-27-2021 at 09:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She served in the active-duty Air Force from 2004 to 2008, in the Reserves from 2008 to 2010, and the National Guard from 2010 to 2016. Air Force officials say security force controllers are responsible for providing security at Air Force bases.

These are people who wave you in and out of the base. SP is the "didn't do well on your ASVAB" selection, right below corrosion control. She was a Sr Airman with that much time. She wasn't a warrior. Your hyperbole is noted, and indicative of someone who doesn't have a leg to stand on. Maybe you're thinking of combat controller.
    I guess you missed the stories I posted about her deployments to Iraq, but thanks for underscoring my point. I'm sure Ashli Babbitt would appreciate that you deny that she's a warrior despite her service in wartime, despite the fact that she gave her life to stop the election of Joe Biden.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But, "muh Russia"
    You didn't have to clarify that you were whatabouting Russia, that was clear from your original post.

The candidate I voted for in 2016 didn't proceed to do a year (and counting) sold out tours for followers claiming the election was stolen from her.

You can make yourself feel better by trying to redirect the narrative to credible, actual investigations of collusion during the 2016 election, but the cultists claiming the 2020 election was stolen (not to mention the 100+ reps who voted not to certify the election) are your people. Maybe you should spend some time talking about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, I retract then, free rent for RG not Kathy.
    If 700 dollar epipens doesn't make someoone angry, they aren't paying attention. At what point does corporate or personal rapaciousness become actively evil?

For all my bluster not really going to seek out or actually commit violence, but I would not shed many tears over trillionaires. No one needs that much wealth, and the fact that so much is in one persons hands rather than millions of struggling parents say something needs to change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dupeboi actively supports widespread death threats and harassment.

Confrontations over masks, vaccines and how race is taught in schools have many school board members across the U.S. worried for their safety.

Mobs are yelling obscenities and throwing objects. In one district, a protester brandished a flagpole against a school board official. Other cases have included a protester yelling a Nazi salute, arrests for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct, and numerous death threats against public officials.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/back-to...reats-violence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False Equivalence: The Problem with Unreasonable Comparisons

False equivalence is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two or more things are equivalent, simply because they share some characteristics, despite the fact that there are also notable differences between them. For example, a false equivalence is saying that cats and dogs are the same animal, since they’re both mammals and have a tail.

False equivalences, which generally exaggerate similarities and ignore important differences, can be used to equate a wide range of things, including individuals, groups, actions, or arguments, either implicitly or explicitly. Accordingly, false equivalences are frequently used in debates on various topics, especially when it comes to suggesting that there is a moral equivalence between two or more things that are being equated.
    https://effectiviology.com/false-equivalence/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Trump s have been apologists for right wing violence for years before they bent over for Trump. Trump just further validates their feelings.

Thread Information