Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,742 of 1742
    Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad I didn't resume watching in the second half. It was incredibly annoying to watch them struggle so much to get any stop, though I see the game was kept low in scoring. But when I saw them not scoring throughout the first quarter, then not getting stops when Rudy came in aggressive, it was just bad.

Just watched that last sequence. Still can't get a stop, and why they didn't foul?

Aldridge and DeRozan under 40% shooting smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will never happen but the best move for the Spurs would be to trade LMA/DDR for a bag of cheetos and run with White, Murray, Walker and Forbes backcourt, plus Jakob and the 2 draft picks. Add another high pick the following summer plus a FA or two and you might actually be able to contend again
    But when I called for this to happen at the beginning of the season, I was the bad guy? Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disappointed/angry! Hate the those whiny nuggets to their whiny coach! That fat Jokic should’ve fouled out w/all of the illegal hard screens! I’m rooting for Portland to beat these whiny es! Mills was the PG, he should’ve been aware of the time! Damn! I kept dreaming that damn game/woke up pissed off! Son of a ! Oh well on to next season! We really need to upgrade this roster! I would love Mills to be let go but that won’t happen! Let go of Belinelli/Bertans! Hopefully Murray worked on his next shot as that was his one deficit! Anyway love my Spurs anyway/proud of them! They got in the playoffs in spite of all of the changes/injuries!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was disspointed, angry, pissed last night. Woke up this morning, Damn I still love my Spurs! I've never been to Texas, and we locally have the hottest team in the NBA.... I don't why but, I'm a Spurs for life!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise here. DePression and LaGeezer aren't playoff winners. Sure, they had tenacious games during the regular season and led us to playoffs, but I did not expect a first round win. This roster doesn't have the players to be play good D or win tough games, especially when Gay and Forbes are your 2 best players in a game 7 (wow lol). Proud of Forbes big time though. Anyway Pop took a buncha nobodies to the playoffs at least. Time to chop this team up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is zero argument for White to be on the court, his pants where brownish the entire time he was in and he was bad defensively as well, lost in space. Whoever still argues for White over Mills in this game is either stubborn or shortsighted as . Mills at least showed fight on the defensive end, tried to fight through screens, which White didn't.
    We are talking about this game specifically not previous games and ancient history. Obviously we are not condemning White for ever. It was his first year, he has to get stronger, be more available, learn to shoot better and not be afraid to shoot when open.
    He's gonna be fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can never root against the good guys, but yeah; I am relieved this show season is over. Sad to say. Sad season for fans who are accustomed to the highest IQ basketball in the NBA. Got to get rid of the low IQ players on this team.

Too many of them, can't get rid of them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're correct, it's stupider
    No offense, but you're dumb.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense, but you're dumb.
    Not really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes really. You just can't see it--hence why you're dumb.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes really. You just can't see it--hence why you're dumb.
    Nope not dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't Bryn run and foul too if he knew
    I wondered that too but he was help and his man in the corner. If he runs over all denver had to do was make an easy pass to corner.

The real question is, why didnt patty foul. He was actually closer to marshas man than marsha was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many of them, can't get rid of them all.
    Gotta start somewhere.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta start somewhere.
    Lma
    Marco
    Gay
    Drozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But when I called for this to happen at the beginning of the season, I was the bad guy? Smh
    I think a lot of posters finally saw the light last night. LMA and Dumbmar have dragged down the most intelligent team in the NBA over the last 20+ years to be among the dumbest. SpurPadre captured the essence of LMA and Dumbmar last night: They are a slap in the face of all the great, real stars in the Spurs' noble history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma
    Marco
    Gay
    Drozan
    Don't forget Patty (I know, I know...). ALL chaff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the Spurs won 1 more regular season game and 2 more playoff games than last year, so technically an improvement...just not as much as we had hoped.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish LA would continue to play the way Pop had envisioned when they signed him in 2015 to right before asking for a trade in 2017. It boggles my mind how a player does not see the weakness in his own game when that is their career. LA needs to stop jumpshooting and play defense. The jumpshots are making him lackluster on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad thing is there should be a game two conf semi thread going now

Thread Information