Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man just watched the killing of the Racoon �� that was just crazy what did that Racoon do to them?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man just watched the killing of the Racoon �� that was just crazy what did that Racoon do to them?
    Nothing. These people are sick.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The racist BLM mob really hates seeing white people living in areas that black people used to live. You know all those movies where the black people move into a white neighborhood? They agree with the racists that treat them like for do so. BLM is a racist and violent movement

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously some of the content in these posts are pretty ed up. No matter what side of the fence you are on, or willing to admit. The saddest thing of all this is the USA, where people are free and don’t realize just how good they have it, black or white. And even though many have been conditioned to believe they are a victim in many different ‘isms’, this path that the US are going down in only going to lead to misery for everyone.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Has the NBA suspended him yet? Did the NBA community rally around Luka? Did Pop chime in on the matter? Or does society have low standards for black people and therefore just tolerates their casual racism?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously some of the content in these posts are pretty ed up. No matter what side of the fence you are on, or willing to admit. The saddest thing of all this is the USA, where people are free and don’t realize just how good they have it, black or white. And even though many have been conditioned to believe they are a victim in many different ‘isms’, this path that the US are going down in only going to lead to misery for everyone.
    LMAO at Americans having it so good. Our COVID response is more like Iran's than it is that of the civilized rich nations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hahaha, yeah right.

NBA: Let's preach equality.

Also NBA: ummm...except for ass white boys

Has anybody asked the king of all white shaming about it? (Pop)

It's no coincidence their ratings suck. They are making their bed and they can lie in it.

Has the NBA suspended him yet? Did the NBA community rally around Luka? Did Pop chime in on the matter? Or does society have low standards for black people and therefore just tolerates their casual racism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am in line with others who have requested political posts be moved into the political forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am in favor of letting posts stay as is.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what world is countering the narrative being pushed in sports not relevant? Seems some people just want propaganda pushed on the masses.

That being said the fact that this thread hasn't been locked speaks to the fact that this is one of the best forums on the internet. Only rivaled by forums I am completely unaware of. Timvp and Kori Ellis do a fantastic job and thankful for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am in line with others who have requested political posts be moved into the political forum.
    Well to be fair it was the players who decided to make sports political so...

But I am with you at wishing it wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at Americans having it so good. Our COVID response is more like Iran's than it is that of the civilized rich nations.
    Thing are pretty damn good in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing are pretty damn good in the US.
    ~200k dead says otherwise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well to be fair it was the players who decided to make sports political so...

But I am with you at wishing it wasn't.
    Nonsense, sports has always been political, whether it's playing the national anthem before games, Muhammed Ali not being allowed to box because he refused to support the Vietnam War, singing god bless america in the 7th inning stretch of baseball games, NBA players having to wear American flags on their jerseys during the first gulf war, NFL games having military flyovers, etc.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using one metric to judge how good a country is seems reasonable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using one metric to judge how good a country is seems reasonable.
    Well there is also the economic depression Trump has led us into and the homelessness crisis that's getting ready to blow up, and many other ty things about this failed nation. But the complete failure to address COVID by Trump is front and center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very sad stat but if that's the basis of your thinking you are way off base. Obama coulda been president and the same would happen. I believe even worse because any other prez would be too concerned with being politically correct. Even if I'm wrong and BA didn't drop the ball you would still have many deaths.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there is also the economic depression Trump has led us into and the homelessness crisis that's getting ready to blow up, and many other ty things about this failed nation. But the complete failure to address COVID by Trump is front and center.
    That was caused by covid and the solution to covid being to shutdown the entire country. Imagine simultaneously complaining about covid deaths and the economic collapse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was caused by covid and the solution to covid being to shutdown the entire country. Imagine simultaneously complaining about covid deaths and the economic collapse.
    The economic collapse was caused by the response to COVID, of course Trump owns both you dumb mother er.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...-by-case-count

Here's some covid deaths per capita from earlier this month.

The US does a lot better when you take out Dem areas tbh. NY decided to shelter covid patient in nursing homes. 40+% of all US deaths have been elder care facilities if I recall correctly.

Anyone that wants to decrease the amount of deaths from covid instead of blaming others should have been working out and getting healthy for about 6 months now. Stop pointing fingers and take action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...-by-case-count

Here's some covid deaths per capita from earlier this month.

The US does a lot better when you take out Dem areas tbh. NY decided to shelter covid patient in nursing homes. 40+% of all US deaths have been elder care facilities if I recall correctly.

Anyone that wants to decrease the amount of deaths from covid instead of blaming others should have been working out and getting healthy for about 6 months now. Stop pointing fingers and take action.
    And nursing homes account for about half of Sweden's COVID deaths, Nadolph, according to the Wall Street Journal. That's your guys' model nation right? Managing the pandemic is Trump's job but the buck never stops with him to the Trump Death Cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very sad stat but if that's the basis of your thinking you are way off base. Obama coulda been president and the same would happen. I believe even worse because any other prez would be too concerned with being politically correct. Even if I'm wrong and BA didn't drop the ball you would still have many deaths.
    I'm pretty sure Obama wouldn't call the virus a Republican hoax and poison mask usage to his followers, while also conning them into thinking it was going away right as it was flaring up. I doubt he'd have told the states they were on their own for getting needed PPE and then swooped in to steal it when the states did. But I guess it's emotionally fulfilling to the Trump Death Cult when he yells and whines about the media while playing poor little victim Trump who never did anything wrong.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Managing the pandemic is not the sole responsibility of Trump. He's not a dictator with absolute power.

Comparing fatass Americans to other countries is foolish.

There are many factors like the number of people that live by themselves that also factor into the equation.

Trump was called a racist for shutting down travel. Biden criticized him for this.

The CDC botched their test which caused most the blame that Trump received with regards to testing. The testing is now being seen as basically useless because the process takes too long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is what it is...

Thread Information