Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...you eat at Taco Bell.
    Oh you read the post I made on the club about Doritos Locos tacos in school in 2013-2014? Well guess what, the contract with UNT ended after that spring and the next year in the tent it was replaced with a Taco Bueno. Tried them once and... yuck. But Taco Bell's Kevin Love/Nate Robinson XXL nachos were perhaps the worst thing I ever ate in college, made me vomit them up. The Doritos Locos tacos were the only thing I ever liked. Haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell since May 2014, bro.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mmmm fire sauce

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh you read the post I made on the club about Doritos Locos tacos in school in 2013-2014? Well guess what, the contract with UNT ended after that spring and the next year in the tent it was replaced with a Taco Bueno. Tried them once and... yuck. But Taco Bell's Kevin Love/Nate Robinson XXL nachos were perhaps the worst thing I ever ate in college, made me vomit them up. The Doritos Locos tacos were the only thing I ever liked. Haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell since May 2014, bro.
    I’m not going to go back and look but you mentioned eating at some multi billion dollar fast food place. Your comment about not giving some multi billion dollar corp. your money is false.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if you are a student (or can sign up through somebody close to you who is a student) with an active .edu email address, you can sign up for sunday ticket standalone... $100 for the entire year. and you can view it through just about anything, roku, ps4, xbox, browser, etc

thats probably the best version of it

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I get my streaming links from reddit. If you go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams they will post a thread for each individual game every week. In the thread, the top comments will usually have links to the streams. The user buffstreams has pretty stable links that work literally any time I've had to use them.

You can cast the stream from your phone to a smart TV if you have to, but I prefer to just type the link into the internet browser on my Playstation 4 and watch it on that.

If you need college football games the subreddit is /cfbstreams. I'm sure this info is already on the first page but ain't nobody got time to read all those posts.
    Last edited by J.T.; 09-13-2019 at 08:32 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I get my streaming links from reddit. If you go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams they will post a thread for each individual game every week. In the thread, the top comments will usually have links to the streams. The user buffstreams has pretty stable links that work literally any time I've had to use them.

You can cast the stream from your phone to a smart TV if you have to, but I prefer to just type the link into the internet browser on my Playstation 4 and watch it on that.

If you need college football games the subreddit is /cfbstreams. I'm sure this info is already on the first page but ain't nobody got time to read all those posts.
    yep, thats how i do it. when i go into the search bar and type "R" the first suggestion is reddit, and then it automatically suggest NFL and streams as my next 2, so i get to the link fairly quickly despite the otherwise clunky interphase of using a controller. realizing that you can close a tab by holding O also helped a bunch, as there is usually 1 popup that comes in when using buffstream.

its worked great so far this season. outstanding quality throughout the whole broadcast. redzone during the day, the individual night games. only blemish (its the case with any stream, not just this method) is the ~30 second broadcast delay you gotta put up with, which gets frustrating when friends are texting about the games live

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn straight I have!!!

Since 1989 when I moved to Denver.
    losing to chucky

Man, Gannon was 36 in 2002, which doesn't seem that old now.

Thread Information