Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2031
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marvin Williams would be a great pickup. He's better than Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Evan Turner doing a buy out. He will never get that kind of money again ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont get the ting on Lyles here. He's not trash nor is he great. But he's very serviceable.
    He's the worst starting PF in the league. Not his fault. I like him as a back up, but he is not a starter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are idiots for trading Capella. They're gonna roll out Tucker at center!

At least they're going to be interesting and..... at least have an iden y and are playing to it. Pringles might be a wacky ass character but at least this fool still gives a and is trying. You know Darrin Williams a long time ago disrespected a hall of fame coach in Jerry Sloan. That was the end of Jerry and that era of great Utah Jazz teams and culture. But that was more of new age player not appreciating an old school winner of a coach. This with Pop is a damn tragedy. This mofo deserves to be handled like Darren did Sloan. Spurs players and Becky must pull off a mutiny. Pop's gotta go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are idiots for trading Capella. They're gonna roll out Tucker at center!

At least they're going to be interesting and..... at least have an iden y and are playing to it. Pringles might be a wacky ass character but at least this fool still gives a and is trying. You know Darrin Williams a long time ago disrespected a hall of fame coach in Jerry Sloan. That was the end of Jerry and that era of great Utah Jazz teams and culture. But that was more of new age player not appreciating an old school winner of a coach. This with Pop is a damn tragedy. This mofo deserves to be handled like Darren did Sloan. Spurs players and Becky must pull off a mutiny. Pop's gotta go.
    Yeah, I keep praying for mutiny from the players. Don't see what they have to lose...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marvin Williams is taking his talents to Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marvin Williams is taking his talents to Milwaukee.
    Oh well we are in tank mode anyway...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Go Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Evan Turner doing a buy out. He will never get that kind of money again ...
    I don't think a player loses money by doing a buyout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop deserves blame this year. But damn, he deserves far more leeway from us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop deserves blame this year. But damn, he deserves far more leeway from us.
    Never feel sorry for a millionaire I say. My man has run his course and now it's time for him to drive off into the sunset.

Me... the fan.. really doesn't give a about Greg's feelings. Especially not now that he seems to be gone in the head or gone from the ranks of successful coaches of today. He's in the way of progress and we must acknowledge the season "L" and move on to the future.

Actually this is a mercy "killing".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what would it take to get a trade for embid? he looks disinterested in the process especially the pos never improving simmons

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've traded LMA for anything. He has no passion for the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t worry. None of these buyouts are coming to San Antonio. They are going to the top 4-5 teams in the NBA. Buyouts don’t sign with nonplayoff teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree only way is if the Spurs off an extended deal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragan bender being waived by Milwaukee. Good reclamation project?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragan bender being waived by Milwaukee. Good reclamation project?
    Honestly, I'd like to bring him in and see if we can get anything out of him. Buyout Carroll and Waive Belli... bring in Bender and look for another reclamation project.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I'd like to bring him in and see if we can get anything out of him. Buyout Carroll and Waive Belli... bring in Bender and look for another reclamation project.
    Waive DeMarre for sure and bring in Bender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's a big difference between Sloan and Pop though as Sloan never got a ring in Utah and Pop helped bring 5 to San Antonio.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a big difference between Sloan and Pop though as Sloan never had a Timothy Duncan to carry him to 5 rings.
    Fixed it for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MKG finalizing a buyout with Charlotte. Too bad we suck balls and he'll probably go to a contender.

Bender is worth taking a flyer on imo. Still very young but has size and shooting abilities. Former lotto pick. Given how good Milwaukee is and how solid their rotation has been I don't think him not playing is indication that he's done just yet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MKG finalizing a buyout with Charlotte. Too bad we suck balls and he'll probably go to a contender.

Bender is worth taking a flyer on imo. Still very young but has size and shooting abilities. Former lotto pick. Given how good Milwaukee is and how solid their rotation has been I don't think him not playing is indication that he's done just yet
    thought I read that MKG will be going to Dallas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information