Page 353 of 397 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods said this one is trending in the right direction the last time they spoke with sources.

They had an article on Yurich this morning, so it was obvious something was up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Floss, please dont let this wonder site you've put together, turn into horns247.

Guys, as we all love UT football, let's not go at each other. Internet tough guy is not necessary to prove we all love the same team. We all know we suck, its plain and simple. But this is not/shouldnt be a site where we lash out at each other. Let's just be fans...
    No worries, just tough being a UT fan at the moment.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Was someone hinting that Todd Dodge might be the next UT OC? If he is, then it better not be for no 2 million per year. I have nothing against Todd, loved him as a QB and he is one of the best offensive minds in high school football, but he is a hire for UTSA not UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Was someone hinting that Todd Dodge might be the next UT OC? If he is, then it better not be for no 2 million per year. I have nothing against Todd, loved him as a QB and he is one of the best offensive minds in high school football, but he is a hire for UTSA not UT.
    A guy from the Statesman was hinting something could be up with him, but no way a guy trying to save his job hires a high school coach to be his OC.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas hearing the Yurich deal will get done, if it hasn't already.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yurcich has always been the best hire after Brady, most of us didn’t think we had a chance though.
    I agree with you on this take. Harrell was never going to happen and I never really understood why everyone was all-in on him as if he was the second coming. Don't get me wrong Harrell is a good young OC, but his X's and O's were never going to marry with Herman and his ideology.

No worries, just tough being a UT fan at the moment.
    Or a Cowboy fan !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A guy from the Statesman was hinting something could be up with him, but no way a guy trying to save his job hires a high school coach to be his OC.
    I mentioned UTSA because it looks like Traylor is going to fill his coaching ranks with a bunch of high school coaches. Honestly, it's not a bad move, he will have lots of points when he starts recruiting and if he has any success he will open a lot of doors for other high school coaches. Traylor already owns bEast Texas, getting a few coaches out of Dallas and Houston will open doors for a lot of good players that might not have considered UTSA. Especially in the transfer portal.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Or a Cowboy fan !
    Or a Spur fan!

Or a Tech fan!

Or a UTSA fan!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Urban legend, they don't really exist.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    So UT will have a former OSU championship caliber Defensive coordinator and now an OSU offensive pass game coordinator. Will they get OSU results?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    why does TFloss32 refuse to report the whole truth? a legit ohio st mod from the osu site reported that ryan day told yurcich to find another job because the players didnt like him..........hes basically another mehringer
    LMAO, you are talking about Andrew Ellis from 11 warriors. The same Andrew Ellis who kept saying Bijan was going to tOSU when everyone else said Texas. The same A. Ellis that put in a flip pick for Bijan to USC about a month ago. Legit mod indeed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    why does TFloss32 refuse to report the whole truth? a legit ohio st mod from the osu site reported that ryan day told yurcich to find another job because the players didnt like him..........hes basically another mehringer
    Georgia is also saying that Zach Evans didn’t play state championship game bc North Shore’s coach is an Aggy and is upset at him. In other words, don’t believe everything you read man. Lots of sour grApes out there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't feed the troll!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So UT will have a former OSU championship caliber Defensive coordinator and now an OSU offensive pass game coordinator. Will they get OSU results?
    Don't forget a former OSU offensive coordinator as our coach.

Texas is a talented under performing team, lets hope they can get them to finally play up to their abilities.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Talk is cheap but fun.

Real UT fans have endured all this pain so as to set a frame of reference.
    If we actually win another NC, we can die happy. Bama fans expect a championship every year. There is nowhere left to go for them.

The Aggie is permanently stuck in purgatory. They have made it to the SEC. Goal set and accomplished.

~ Revelations from the book of pea garden.

So assuming we land Yuicich does this mean we have to wait until after the CFP for an announcement? Or at least until OSU is out?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting Coach Beck will not return after the Alamo Bowl.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So assuming we land Yuicich does this mean we have to wait until after the CFP for an announcement? Or at least until OSU is out?
    Possibly. But sounds like either way he’s going to staff with tOSU through the CFP but they could announce it before. No reason to do it right now though since it’s a dead period for recruits so it really won’t make much a difference. It would be nice to know though just cause we’re all so antsy for a decision.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Or a Spur fan!

Or a Tech fan!

Or a UTSA fan!
    at least a spurs fan has banners to look at. (and i would add aggie fan to this list)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    dial up some ball plays?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fellas, below is a master list of Texas kids to know for the upcoming recruiting cycles.

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to share with y'all in case you were interested.

https://hornsports.com/index.php/202...prospect-list/

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Fellas, below is a master list of Texas kids to know for the upcoming recruiting cycles.

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to share with y'all in case you were interested.

https://hornsports.com/index.php/202...prospect-list/
    nice list; thanks for sharing this!

Battles is an interesting player. He is a fierce compe or and big and strong but his passing mechanics are still questionable. Begeal is a great kid and a dual-threat to a degree; he has nice passing mechanics, a nice touch and is pretty decent throwing on the run. His numbers are a bit inflated though because he has the luxury of passing to slot backs who can turn a screen into an 80 yard TD. Wyatt's weakness is he tends to get happy feet when the pocket collapses and he still needs to get better at going through his progressions. He also has a habit of staring down his targets. From what I hear in talking to Begeal's father is that Rice may be where he winds up but he may get more offers next year that could change that. (The kid that may wind up being the next Tommy Armstrong at Steele is actually an 8th grader at the moment but he seems to be the real deal. Big, fast and a strong arm-legit dual threat). Yarnell was big for LT after Hurd went down. And he plays at a school that puts out QB after QB. I like Bouldin from Wagner as an LB. His coach is really high on him. The RB for Converse Judson, Lewis, should get some legit offers as he is a tough and elusive runner with legit 4.5 speed. He just has a knack for bouncing off of tacklers. I would also add Freshman RB, Jaydon Bailey of Steele, who will be the best back from there since Justin Stockton. He has 4.4 speed and is tougher between the tackles than Stockton was. OT Kyle Tharp (6'6", 350) of Steele could have a break-out senior season as could FS Caleb Davis of Steele (class of '22).

Thread Information