Page 26 of 397 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I love these videos from Collin Johnson lately.

Two thoughts;
    - Duvernay got hands. A lot of clean catches by him when others were double-catching.
    - Epps is a character. Funny dude.

Duvernay has that sprinter build.
    He really got himself open last year but throws were missed, I hope he has a prolific season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about our defense, but I am sure that we have some amazing leadership on our offense. Collin Johnson, Sam Ehlinger, are both amazing young men, I think our offense is going to be in good hands with those two young men.

Now I'm looking to see who is stepping up on defense to lead? Keep in mind, it isn't always the most talented guy who the leader, Poona Ford was an amazing leader as was Nelson last year. I want to what role Brandon Jones plays in leading the team, also Malcolm Roach and Jeffrey McCullough are the seniors I think can lead us. Then we have guys who you don't expect to lead but step up. I'm hoping we see something like this from Gerald Wilbon, or DeAndre Christmas Giles.

Damn Bru already dating the sister of one of the softball players...these fellas waste no time. The softball girl is one of the Oregon transfers. Very random but saw on his instagram, good to see him enjoying himself. Can’t wait for the Mater Dei guys or Cali guys in general to visit.

I'm not sure about our defense, but I am sure that we have some amazing leadership on our offense. Collin Johnson, Sam Ehlinger, are both amazing young men, I think our offense is going to be in good hands with those two young men.

Now I'm looking to see who is stepping up on defense to lead? Keep in mind, it isn't always the most talented guy who the leader, Poona Ford was an amazing leader as was Nelson last year. I want to what role Brandon Jones plays in leading the team, also Malcolm Roach and Jeffrey McCullough are the seniors I think can lead us. Then we have guys who you don't expect to lead but step up. I'm hoping we see something like this from Gerald Wilbon, or DeAndre Christmas Giles.
    I’d lean on one of the Juco transfers. Jacoby Jones or Caleb Johnson. They’re new but show up with a work ethic and you gain respect quickly and they’re older guys. One thing Gary Johnson did great was leading and earning the respect in a hurry. He stepped in and took over right away.

I’d lean on one of the Juco transfers. Jacoby Jones or Caleb Johnson. They’re new but show up with a work ethic and you gain respect quickly and they’re older guys. One thing Gary Johnson did great was leading and earning the respect in a hurry. He stepped in and took over right away.
    It wont be very long before it’s obvious to everyone watching that the defense belongs to Caden Sterns.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I feel like Caleb Johnson is a bit of a sleeper on this defense. I'm excited about him. Great football instincts.

I've read bad work ethic from johnson tho on 24/7. Says he wasnt hitting the training room as hard as he shouldve.

I feel like Caleb Johnson is a bit of a sleeper on this defense. I'm excited about him. Great football instincts.
    Has anyone read anything anywhere about Ayodele Adeoye’s development? I thought he was going to be pretty good

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, 2021 OL Hayden Conner of Katy Taylor has Texas in his Top 3 along with Michigan and Nebraska.

https://247sports.com/Player/Hayden-Conner-84649/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, 2021 OL Hayden Conner of Katy Taylor has Texas in his Top 3 along with Michigan and Nebraska.

His CB’s say A&M����*♂️

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count

I've read in a couple of places that he is a fan of the B10, but that if he stays in state, it's the horns, 100%.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    His CB’s say A&M����*♂️
    Always check the dates of those if you can.

Some are very outdated.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rivals has Texas as the leader for 2021 OL Donovan Jackson of Bellaire Episcopal after speaking with him recently.

Quotes from him:

“It’s definitely been fun. I’m starting to get a lot more serious in my recruitment. It used to be about going on visits and telling people. Now, I’m going on visits to see if I can fit in then, if it fits me and fits my family. It’s been fun.”

“I like how honest they (Texas) are. Coach (Herb) Hand, the offensive line coach, you know what you’re gonna get with him. He doesn’t sugarcoat things and I appreciate that. Coach (Tom) Herman, when I talk to him, he says he’s looking forward to recruiting me the next two years, so I’m definitely looking forward to it.”

“My dad wants me to wait until after my junior year, and then it’s all up to me. I have an idea of what I want to do, but I’m still unsure. It changes every day.”

“Obviously, I’m looking at the education and the alumni system after, the connections where I can get a great job early, that definitely stands out to me. Texas, they have a great program for after football if you want to come back to get your master’s degree. They’ll help you out with that and I appreciate that.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Jackson-46047777/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I've read in a couple of places that he is a fan of the B10, but that if he stays in state, it's the horns, 100%.
    He was feeling Wisconsin at one time too.

I like where Texas sits with that Katy Taylor duo of Conner and Foster.

His CB’s say A&M����*♂️
    aggy mods put CBs on all of the top players early. They think this creates momentum and moves the needle.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gotta get his shoulder healed up before the season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    aggy mods put CBs on all of the top players early. They think this creates momentum and moves the needle.
    It's like every recruiting service they have is not made up of reporters but guys who try to be influencers. Every aggsy thinks they can do their part to improve recruiting. Seriously, why?

Let your coaches do their job, and understand you will win some and lose some. They are the poster children of the desperate.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    His CB’s say A&M����*♂️
    About three weeks ago, Eric Nahlin laughed about how most of the 2021 class is CB'd to A&M and most aren't going there. He made a big deal out of it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    About three weeks ago, Eric Nahlin laughed about how most of the 2021 class is CB'd to A&M and most aren't going there. He made a big deal out of it.
    It's obviously super early and Texas needs to have a good season in 2019, but that 2021 OL class could be the best they've ever signed.

Brockermeyer and Fatheree look like sure five-stars, and Conner / Foster / Jackson won't be far behind.

Then you have Byrd from Duncanville.

Last edited by TFloss32; 02-27-2019 at 12:22 PM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's obviously super early and Texas needs to have a good season in 2019, but that 2021 OL class could be the best they've ever signed.

Brockermeyer and Fatheree look like sure five-stars, and Conner / Foster / Jackson won't be far behind.

Then you have Byrd from Duncanville.

i will be keeping my eye on kyle tharp (OT 6'6" 350) of cibolo steele this season; he is also class of '21 and will get his shot at the starting rotation this year. will he move into anyone's radar by the end of 2019?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Logan Parr moved down 117 spots.

Did he die at a camp?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count