Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone knows how team pass works if you live in san antonio? Will it be blacked out for regular games that are shown on Fox Sports?
    You can't get team pass if you live in the market. And if you get league pass, the game is blacked out for your market. IIRC, the in-market games get added to the replays a day or two later, but they're added after the other games, sometimes a few days later. At least, that's how I remember it. I'm not sure; it's been a few years since I had the entire league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are done with BOTH the Lakers and Clippers by February 4 -- well over a month before the All-Star Game.

That's unusual.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are done with BOTH the Lakers and Clippers by February 4 -- well over a month before the All-Star Game.

That's unusual.
    Silverstein doesn't want them running into that buzzsaw late in the season when he's trying to manipulate seedings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone knows how team pass works if you live in san antonio? Will it be blacked out for regular games that are shown on Fox Sports?
    use a vpn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs-'we have a chance to break the consecutive playoff appearances record'
    NBA-'take that'

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, only 10, which might be a historic low for the Spurs.
    Yep. The league average this year is like twelve and a half. Last season it was thirteen or fourteen. Just a few years ago it was around nineteen. The league average is down, and the Spurs are really getting a bit of a break.

Edit: Here - there's even an article on the NBA website. https://www.nba.com/article/2019/08/...wer-back-backs

"Meanwhile, players might be getting a touch more rest this season as well. For the fifth straight year, the NBA has found a way to lower the average number of times a team has to play on consecutive days. The league average is 12.4 back-to-backs this season, down from 13.3 last year and 36 percent down from the average of 19.3 five years ago."
    Last edited by ZeusWillJudge; 08-13-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Thread Information