Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a good look for him. He's 3-5 in the finals, and 2 of those wins were very fortunate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a good look for him. He's 3-5 in the finals, and 2 of those wins were very fortunate...
    sure, and in one of those losses he nearly got finals mvp anyway

being 3-5 in the finals is more impressive than being 3-4, 3-3, 3-2, 3-1, or even 3-0 in the finals. why give somebody credit for getting knocked out in an earlier round?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

being 3-5 in the finals is more impressive than being 3-4, 3-3, 3-2, 3-1, or even 3-0 in the finals. why give somebody credit for getting knocked out in an earlier round?
    why give someone credit for losing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you actually need to win to get to the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who had a better season this year, the cavs or the bulls? why would this year be better for wade's legacy than lebrons?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So now everyone will pick on LeBron when in reality the one who deserves to be picked on is the pus*y b**ch Kevin Durant who chose the easy path to a ring by joining a 73-9 team that already won a ring without him, they didn't need him. Durant is playing well for them now but Durant knew he would make this team scary good when he signed and wins would be easy and most NBA teams they would just dominate. LeBron has made it to 7 NBA finals in a row, Durant deserves more criticism tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine the flack he's be copping if he's lost 7 finals. The fact is, as good as he is, I reckon only once (against the Thunder) has he had the better team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media's been trying to push him as maybe being better than the GOAT but there's no way that's going to happen.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can only imagine the flack he's be copping if he's lost 7 finals. The fact is, as good as he is, I reckon only once (against the Thunder) has he had the better team.
    Against Dallas as well.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dallas series is always gonna be the black mark. This year, losing to this got ass colluded stacked team isn't a big deal.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Dallas series is always gonna be the black mark. This year, losing to this got ass colluded stacked team isn't a big deal.
    Everyone knows that the Heat got Carlisle'd by the Mavs zone defense but LeBron deserves plenty of blame in that series as well. having a mid 30's Jason Kidd lock you down for stretches during the Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you actually need to win to get to the finals.
    He gets props for being the best loser in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting swept looks bad on him. All he has to do is win 1 game vs golden showers. And he failed

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting swept looks bad on him. All he has to do is win 1 game vs golden showers. And he failed
    without the bench he will need to go 60/20/20 to win one game. It's a disgrace

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows that the Heat got Carlisle'd by the Mavs zone defense but LeBron deserves plenty of blame in that series as well. having a mid 30's Jason Kidd lock you down for stretches during the Finals
    No question. Dude disappeared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Lakers fans and their hate on LeBron...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Lakers fans and their hate on LeBron...
    "kobe has that Mamba killer instinct"

Didn't have much of that without prime Shaq and Pau, ing narrative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "kobe has that Mamba killer instinct"

Didn't have much of that without prime Shaq and Pau, ing narrative
    This.

Lakers hate is a way to vent frustration for the chance of LBJ to become bigger than Kobe. They have this fixation with Kobe to the point they become fundamentalists.

Kobe never won without having a true dominating star next to him. Shaq or Pau (the 10-years ago Pau not the useless player he has become nowadays). I remember everyone was outraged when the league didn't sanction his trade to Lakers for pennies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    without the bench he will need to go 60/20/20 to win one game. It's a disgrace
    ............along with Kyrie having 32/8/14. , that still may not be enough.

Thats how ty the Cavs supporting cast is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You tryna put lipstick on a pig. He was the last loser 4 times so far. tee hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He went to the Finals 8 times. If he was in the West, how many times would he get there? I'm guessing 2, tops. He'd have to get past Shaq/Kobe or Jim's Spurs. On second thought...he wouldn't have any Finals appearances if he was in the West his whole career. And we are supposed to give him props for getting out the East? That's what he supposed to do. That's like a married man bragging that his wife let him hit it on their wedding night.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This. If he were 6-2 (based on 8 Finals) - that would be different. But he on the cusp of losing his 5th! BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAH!

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Using the same logic, winning his first le against a soft ass OKC team shouldn't be a big deal either...

Thread Information