Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There would be endless reporting on this if it was done by the right.
    Congressional hearings, witnesses, and "whistleblowers"...

You bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does black on black crime have to do with a supposed war against white people?
    <crickets>

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Soros

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Local video. Guy gets into argument near BLM protest. Sucker punched a few times. Mobs reaction is "Don't film!"

https://streamable.com/tctm1v

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad police are a problem.

Sorry.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes

Had this conversation with my left leaning parents. The message is only whites can help/fix blacks. Blacks are helpless without white intervention.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

Had this conversation with my left leaning parents. The message is only whites can help/fix blacks. Blacks are helpless without white intervention.
    Do you live in Texas?
    Do this:
    Go to some halloween costume business, ask them to make you look black as best they can for your age.
    I have at least 5 stores you can visit in South Texas, you can go to in with your new look and see how you get treated.
    These are not bad neighborhoods, des ute poverty ridden places either.

After they throw your ass out of the store tell em I sent you. In fact, put up a little resistance and see how your face feels afterwards.
    You live in a dream world.

Do you think whites are mentally superior to blacks?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do you live in Texas?
    Do this:
    Go to some halloween costume business, ask them to make you look black as best they can for your age.
    I have at least 5 stores you can visit in South Texas, you can go to in with your new look and see how you get treated.
    These are not bad neighborhoods, des ute poverty ridden places either.

After they throw your ass out of the store tell em I sent you. In fact, put up a little resistance and see how your face feels afterwards.
    You live in a dream world.

Do you think whites are mentally superior to blacks?
    I think usually IQ is overrated. Basic education, common sense and work ethic is more important. I consider Americans (no matter their race) to be usually at the lower end compared to their overseas counterparts I.e. white raised in USA vs Europe or asian raised in USA vs in Asia.

Blacks in America have a degenerate culture and it is becoming the norm for mainstream America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad police are a problem.

Sorry.
    Bad people do bad things.

Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad people do bad things.

Sorry.
    Some of those bad people are police.

Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of those bad people are police.

Sorry.
    Yeah, no .

That's the point dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM is where I somewhat break with my liberal brethren. I never liked the catch phrase because I knew how it would be predictably spun by the right and assorted racists and white nationalists. And as everyone knows, I'm usually about the stats to cut through the bull . Blacks are about 2x more likely to be killed by police than whites: https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/...b-figures-data

It's indeed disproportionate relative to their population, but blacks do in fact commit anywhere from 3x-5x the amount of crimes vs. whites, so simply put, blacks are finding themselves in more police encounters. However, we still don't really have any great studies if this higher crime rate is a result of more targeted racial profiling and such.

Research suggests that police practices, such as racial profiling, over-policing in areas populated by minorities and in-group bias may result in disproportionately high numbers of racial minorities among crime suspects.[68][69][70]
    But it stands to reason that blacks would commit more crimes simply because they are a poorer demographic on average vs. whites, and more poverty does equal more crime. And no, this has nothing to do with blacks being inherently inferior or some other nonsense. They've been the most discriminated minority in US history, who only 50-60 years ago were afforded the same rights as whites in certain parts of the country. Those structural issues can't be fixed in a generation. But black crime rate has fallen a lot during the peak of the crack epidemic, so a lot of progress is being made in these communities despite the bleating of "Chicago" every minute by bad faith conservatives.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    BLM is where I somewhat break with my liberal brethren. I never liked the catch phrase because I knew how it would be predictably spun by the right and assorted racists and white nationalists. And as everyone knows, I'm usually about the stats to cut through the bull . Blacks are about 2x more likely to be killed by police than whites: https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/...b-figures-data

It's indeed disproportionate relative to their population, but blacks do in fact commit anywhere from 3x-5x the amount of crimes vs. whites, so simply put, blacks are finding themselves in more police encounters. However, we still don't really have any great studies if this higher crime rate is a result of more targeted racial profiling and such.

But it stands to reason that blacks would commit more crimes simply because they are a poorer demographic on average vs. whites, and more poverty does equal more crime. And no, this has nothing to do with blacks being inherently inferior or some other nonsense. They've been the most discriminated minority in US history, who only 50-60 years ago were afforded the same rights as whites in certain parts of the country. Those structural issues can't be fixed in a generation. But black crime rate has fallen a lot during the peak of the crack epidemic, so a lot of progress is being made in these communities despite the bleating of "Chicago" every minute by bad faith conservatives.
    Poorer demographic equals lower education level. That is a big issue. Another is their culture - the rap and sports. Their community lacks a middle class. "Get rich or die trying". They either attend College on free scholarship or not at all.

I give your post a solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poorer demographic equals lower education level. That is a big issue. Another is their culture - the rap and sports. Their community lacks a middle class. "Get rich or die trying". They either attend College on free scholarship or not at all.

I give your post a solid
    Encouragingly, black college enroll has matched whites now. I think another problem (that just hasn't affected the black community, but the US as a whole) is the divorce and single parent rate. This trend is constant among all demographics, but blacks have the highest instance of single parent households. Chuck D, talking about baseball of all things, illustrates the problem.

Can I say this? Number one, baseball in the United States of America starts with relationship of father to son. Ya hear me? Starts with the relationship of father to son. My father played baseball with myself and my brother. The understanding of the game and team and sportsmanship, all of that starts there. The bond between me and my dad was the fact that there was baseball to be explained. The bond between me and my father was the fact that we could watch the game together and learn together and at the same time, go out and play catch.

When you have the eradication of the black community and the destruction of black fatherhood for whatever reasons it might be—you can say it’s a redefinition of the family but there are actual facts. Meaning what? There was 100,000 black men in prison in 1970, and there’s well over a million and a half now in U.S. prisons. Go explain that. If you take the father away from the son, you’re going to have a lot of missing [opportunities for] explaining how we should work together as a team, how the game is played with nine people, how the pace of the game seems slow to the [uninformed] watcher, but it’s really fast when you understand. Details are important, details are important in every little thing. Whether you’re fixing a car, whether you’re in a relationship. The detail as opposed to the overt. All of these things have separated black men away from the understanding that collective is the only way that we can survive as a people.
    https://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...seball-players

That said, this phenomenon hasn't only afflicted the black community. Single parent households are more common in the US than at any time in its history, and, as Chuck implies, it's led to more hyper-individualism, which might eventually devolve into anti-social/sociopathic behavior. And to clarify again, this isn't unique to the black community. While this anti-social behavior might materialize for blacks on the streets through selling drugs, stealing, and etc, it manifests itself in the white community through things like white collar crime, so both demos have their own version of "get rich or die trying. everyone else. I'm getting mine."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Encouragingly, black college enroll has matched whites now. I think another problem (that just hasn't affected the black community, but the US as a whole) is the divorce and single parent rate. This trend is constant among all demographics, but blacks have the highest instance of single parent households. Chuck D, talking about baseball of all things, illustrates the problem.

That said, this phenomenon hasn't only afflicted the black community. Single parent households are more common in the US than at any time in its history, and, as Chuck implies, it's led to more hyper-individualism, which might eventually devolve into anti-social/sociopathic behavior. And to clarify again, this isn't unique to the black community. While this anti-social behavior might materialize for blacks on the streets through selling drugs, stealing, and etc, it manifests itself in the white community through things like white collar crime, so both demos have their own version of "get rich or die trying. everyone else. I'm getting mine."
    Passing out. I respond in the morning

Good to see you join the debate in this subforum. I got reeled in after protests erupted.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Yes, the nuclear family is declining in the West especially. There are many factors for this.

This is my biggest surprise of the BLM mission statement. I am shocked that they are against the nuclear family. I cannot wrap my head around why. They prefer a community based approach.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Communist Revolution USA - South Africa 2.0; BLM | By Vigilante Intelligence

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Thread

Spurtacular, Chumpettes would clutch their pearls and get a heart attack if they watched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that black militia group thats been in the news last few days marching and

they want US govt to hand over a state for blacks to run as a country, and they chose texas...

we all seen chaz/hoods, and whole of africa or anything run by the black race turns into a hole...

the educated blacks, successful blacks, coons will not even go into that zone if there was one...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Your children ain’t ing with you. Your grandchildren are little brown babies, and society, nobody likes you, bro. You take that little energy. Nobody likes you. You’re not cool and fun and hip to be around. You got no sauce, no drip, no flavor, it’s literally food with no flavor, so it’s up….They’re seeing that their grip is loosening, and it’s our time now."

Credit where credit is due? Sure sounds like equality.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...53657598048710

Spurtacular Nathan89

Chumpettes not bothered all.

I will answer the dude's question. Where are they? They have been conned by QAnon and Trump. Trump will save them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm bothered by the beating. It looks like police have identified the kicker.

You haven't gone out in the street once.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...53657598048710

Spurtacular Nathan89

Chumpettes not bothered all.

I will answer the dude's question. Where are they? They have been conned by QAnon and Trump. Trump will save them.
    Well derp just gave you a programmed croc tear. Yea, the NPCs aren't bothered though.

Thread Information