Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1161
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-vax French lawmaker dies after contracting COVID-19

Anti-vaccine protesters rallied in cities across France on Saturday,

denouncing President Emmanuel Macron's intent to "piss off" people refusing COVID-19 shots.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-691876

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biden encouraged 'em to go, TD, home for the holidays. That's how they ended up down at the airports, still in cloth masks, asses to elbow, millions of 'em. A goodly portion got thru and social evented back home, back to the airports, back to cloth masks, the same millions of 'em. A goodly portion got back thru and back home.

Let us proceed...
    How can Biden just sit there eating ice cream and farting incessantly as 400k plus Americans die of Covid. How callous of him.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can Biden just sit there eating ice cream and farting incessantly as 400k plus Americans die of Covid. How callous of him.
    He's got Media staunchly on his side with this COVID subject. Even FOX will not firmly cast him down---on this issue they're in league with the left.

Just the way it is.

& I can't blame him on the latter issue you indict him on. When you get that age, even 10 years younger you can't trust anything even remotely resembling a fart. I haven't beared down in years, Dirk.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have NEVER ever wore a mask nor have I got vaxxed for the hoax yet I'm still alive. I'm a walking miracle

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you want him to do?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What do you want him to do?
    According to his own words, he should probably resign, right?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have NEVER ever wore a mask nor have I got vaxxed for the hoax yet I'm still alive. I'm a walking miracle
    As long as you dont reproduce I am personally very happy for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to his own words, he should probably resign, right?
    According to you, what do you want him to do about COVID now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as you dont reproduce I am personally very happy for you.
    What a dumb remark... Those with the vaxx are holier than thou as always. out of here with that nonsense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumb remark... Those with the vaxx are holier than thou as always. out of here with that nonsense!
    No, they just passed one question in the stupid test.
    THE NEEDLE. MUH RIGHTS. THE RNA. THE MAGNETIZATION. THE MICROCHIPS.

"Just because Im paranoid does not mean THEY aren't after me"

Stop it with the chicken nonsense. You needle people for a living. Tell em you have hepa is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not holier, just smarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they just passed one question in the stupid test.
    THE NEEDLE. MUH RIGHTS. THE RNA. THE MAGNETIZATION. THE MICROCHIPS.

"Just because Im paranoid does not mean THEY aren't after me"

Stop it with the chicken nonsense. You needle people for a living. Tell em you have hepa is.
    Why would I ever tell people I have hep when I don't? WTF nonsense are you on just because you're upset that there's differing opinions than the establishment one that you clearly eat up?

Btw, you throwing out nonsense that doesn't apply to me is some real bull . IDC what's in that vax, or not in that vax, because I won't be taking it anyhow no matter what conspiracy you try to pin on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not holier, just smarter

You're not smarter bro; you're a ing dumbass just like the others. You're also a big pussy just like the others.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're not smarter bro; you're a ing dumbass just like the others. You're also a big pussy just like the others.
    I’m not the guy who walked into a setup where my ex boss beat me up as I sat there curled up in a ball. So yeah, I’m smarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not the guy who walked into a setup where my ex boss beat me up as I sat there curled up in a ball. So yeah, I’m smarter
    You have no idea what you're talking about yet you continue on like the dip that you are. Bro you're a pussy so go do your lame trolling elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    set up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I ever tell people I have hep when I don't? WTF nonsense are you on just because you're upset that there's differing opinions than the establishment one that you clearly eat up?

Btw, you throwing out nonsense that doesn't apply to me is some real bull . IDC what's in that vax, or not in that vax, because I won't be taking it anyhow no matter what conspiracy you try to pin on me.
    Were you vaccinated for hep?
    And do you tell your customers that you are not vaccinated for Covid?

I mean its a flat out dumb ass business decision but you wont get the vaccine because... yeah. Go on then... I wont get vaccinated because _______ the establishment. wtf does this even mean? the establishment what? the establishment says the Earth is round? So fk that...

You fkn use different needles so you dont pass on, and you dont get this can happen in the air? really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you vaccinated for hep?
    And do you tell your customers that you are not vaccinated for Covid?

I mean its a flat out dumb ass business decision but you wont get the vaccine because... yeah. Go on then... I wont get vaccinated because _______ the establishment. wtf does this even mean? the establishment what? the establishment says the Earth is round? So fk that...

You fkn use different needles so you dont pass on, and you dont get this can happen in the air? really?
    My clients are well informed no matter how many assumptions or asinine questions you ask of me.

As for not taking this vax, it has nothing to do with "the establishment" and everything to do with me being a freedom loving American and one who can make a personal decision on my own without being influenced by you or anyone else. My body my mother ing choice!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    According to you, what do you want him to do about COVID now?
    Admit he was wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the first time in history where we've had a major pandemic in conjunction with rapid global travel systems in place. People look at previous history and make a false assumption that things will follow similar patterns of viral burn-out but they won't. The leadership of the democratic Western world aren't able to make the difficult decisions that need to be made for fear of bad public opinion and the loss of their hold on government, to shut down all travel and isolate the virus transmission. Movement between nations must absolutely be halted at this point to extinguish the mutagenic danger of the virus. Most people seem to be still not overly worried about COVID because the recovery rates are still very high even without vaccination, this is because a current infection will produce an immune response against nearly all other mutations of the virus keeping you protected. There will come a point though where the virus differentiates to such a level that you can be infected with one class of variant only to be double-tapped by a second class that your body can't immediately fend off in its weakened state. They will give it some name like "multi-variant co-infection" and even the most healthy individuals will suc b.

Make no mistake, it's not just waves of infection that wax and wane. Things are getting increasingly worse every month but it's a silent threat building up nobody is discussing.

Just wait and see how bad things get. The mutagenic danger of coronaviruses has always been kept in check by the fact that these viruses were previously restricted to animal populations isolated to local regions. Animals do not get on to airplanes and fly half way around the world to see family and attend business meetings by the hundreds of thousands everyday. The jump to humans is causing exponential mutation spread unlike anything ever observed. Government mismanagement of this problem will lead to a path of catastrophic uncorrectable loss of life beyond anything ever seen, it will become apparent as the years roll on and things just slowly get worse and worse. This will inevitably lead to erosions of rights and freedoms nobody could possibly believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omicron is a Godsend to those unvaccinated.

If you are unvaxed GO AND GET OMICRON ASAP

Incredible booster at a very very low cost (a very sorr throar and headache for 3 days at worst)

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admit he was wrong.
    Why the double standard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My clients are well informed no matter how many assumptions or asinine questions you ask of me.

As for not taking this vax, it has nothing to do with "the establishment" and everything to do with me being a freedom loving American and one who can make a personal decision on my own without being influenced by you or anyone else. My body my mother ing choice!
    So is the air around you. And that matters to other people. PUBLIC HEALTH. The air around you is NOT your mother ing body.
    You dont blow cigarette smoke all over... so....
    Do you think the majority of people who wear masks think its fun and got vaccinated think this is fun?

Some problems require national efforts. USA, USA.... This one failed miserably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omicron is a Godsend to those unvaccinated.

If you are unvaxed GO AND GET OMICRON ASAP

Incredible booster at a very very low cost (a very sorr throar and headache for 3 days at worst)

Cheers
    You are a fkn idiot.
    You could be the one waiting in line at the hospital right now.
    Like this thing is not putting people up with the sheer amount of folks getting it right now.
    You, honest to God, are the most clueless poster on this board.

Thread Information