Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "innocent"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a kid seeing and knowing what a drag queen is stop them from being a kid?
    Mostly the books they are reading to them. You can look it up. We'll have to agree to disagree on this because it's clear you're dug in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mostly the books they are reading to them. You can look it up. We'll have to agree to disagree on this because it's clear you're dug in.
    You've shown one book wherein the males dressing up as like females often do dance and have fun. Yes, it shows them as not evil. How horrific!

And I don't need to look up your argument. I just see that you are unable to support yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this coming from the side that constantly claims discrimination and male stereotyping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All it takes is an innocent joke to trigger the woke libs into a frenzy
    I just read through those tweets. Which one am I supposed to get the feminists/SJW are stupid and should be ignored part from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've shown one book wherein the males dressing up as like females often do dance and have fun. Yes, it shows them as not evil. How horrific!

And I don't need to look up your argument. I just see that you are unable to support yours.
    Not at all. I'm just not willing to go back and forth with someone who isn't willing to consider a different point of view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just read through those tweets. Which one am I supposed to get the feminists/SJW are stupid and should be ignored part from?
    He didn't read them.

But you did! tRiGgEReD!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. I'm just not willing to go back and forth with someone who isn't willing to consider a different point of view.
    Oh yeah your opponent is unreasonable. . .

If you are worried about how I treat Qriss, Joey, DMC, old man, and their alts is because they are about as disingenuous as can be. I am willing to hear you out and listen to merit.

I asked want was at issue. You said this book. I said the worst thing in there is dancing nothing sexual.

I obviously considered your book argument. I stated what I saw in the singular book you brought up. You can easily state what you think I missed that has merit.

It seems like you only want to "argue" with people that already agree with you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Groomer Fuzzy all worked up lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see pedo everywhere as if you are projecting.

On the one hand you say that I cannot admit I am wrong or consider arguments. Then on the other when I show that I am reasonable you claim that I am a sexual predator. Of course when DMC gaslights and states he wants to rape people here it gets a pass. That is your standard apparently. Yuu should be proud.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see pedo everywhere as if you are projecting.

On the one hand you say that I cannot admit I am wrong or consider arguments. Then on the other when I show that I am reasonable you claim that I am a sexual predator. Of course when DMC gaslights and states he wants to rape people here it gets a pass. That is your standard apparently. Yuu should be proud.
    I says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh you want me to be worked up. All I did was consider when someone said I was inflexible. That is important to me.

One of us is here trying to start . Perhaps some introspection is in order.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh you want me to be worked up. All I did was consider when someone said I was inflexible. That is important to me.

One of us is here trying to start . Perhaps some introspection is in order.
    No need for introspection. Biden Malaise has you libs craving reasonable conversation. I can't give it to you, I didn't make the new rules. Thread can explain it to you better than I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need for introspection. Biden Malaise has you libs craving reasonable conversation. I can't give it to you, I didn't make the new rules. Thread can explain it to you better than I.
    So now I am not worked up but repressed? Alrighty then.

Last word is yours if you want it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's how some here give so much merit to and overstate the effect their comments have on others. Some here are totally ting on others. Others are generating a bloodbath, a massacre with the written word as the weapon. The internet is a great customizable mirror to show you exactly what you wish to see about yourselves. Unfortunately the effect of your words amount to nothing to anyone but you. This pretty much goes for everyone, and if not everyone then certainly most. It's especially true for those who hold up their self graded papers and proclaim their own genius.

Take Fuzzy, for example. I don't think he's ever had a decent conversation with anyone here. His haughty self fellating hubris is more than most care to partake in, and he doesn't offer anything but generic takes. Come to think of it, many here offer either no takes at all or generic, cookie cutter takes on just about everything. Regurgitating memes and tweets != having a take. A bot can do that and does all across the webs. They must be " ting on you" scripts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can decide what's appropriate for their own kids. For some people, that's feudalistic, heteronormative damsel in distress bull . For others, it may include going to Pride month events.

Vive la difference, no?
    Until they speak to the school board then they are terrorists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrific video shows college student allegedly being hazed before suffering brain damage
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/video-...y-being-hazed/

Horrifying new video shows a University of Missouri student who allegedly suffered a serious brain injury at a pledge party being forced-fed beer through a tube, falling backward and then dropped by frantic frat brothers.

Daniel Santulli, 19, has been left unable to walk or communicate from the alleged hazing at an Oct. 19 Phi Gamma Delta party shown in footage on “Good Morning America” on Thursday.

The footage from the “pledge father reveal party” shows the student and his fellow blindfolded pledges being led shirtless down a staircase in their frat house.

Santulli also is seen being force-fed beer through a funnel while he is in the middle of guzzling an entire bottle of vodka, the family’s attorney David Bianchi said on “GMA.”

After about two hours, he appears to pass out and falls backward.
    Woke or UnWoke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's how some here give so much merit to and overstate the effect their comments have on others. Some here are totally ting on others. Others are generating a bloodbath, a massacre with the written word as the weapon. The internet is a great customizable mirror to show you exactly what you wish to see about yourselves. Unfortunately the effect of your words amount to nothing to anyone but you. This pretty much goes for everyone, and if not everyone then certainly most. It's especially true for those who hold up their self graded papers and proclaim their own genius.

Take Fuzzy, for example. I don't think he's ever had a decent conversation with anyone here. His haughty self fellating hubris is more than most care to partake in, and he doesn't offer anything but generic takes. Come to think of it, many here offer either no takes at all or generic, cookie cutter takes on just about everything. Regurgitating memes and tweets != having a take. A bot can do that and does all across the webs. They must be " ting on you" scripts.
    Are you trying to be ironic?

this passive aggressive whiny diatribe that was obviously entirely directed at me shows me I have definitely struck a nerve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This post. It is rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah your opponent is unreasonable. . .

If you are worried about how I treat Qriss, Joey, DMC, old man, and their alts is because they are about as disingenuous as can be. I am willing to hear you out and listen to merit.

I asked want was at issue. You said this book. I said the worst thing in there is dancing nothing sexual.

I obviously considered your book argument. I stated what I saw in the singular book you brought up. You can easily state what you think I missed that has merit.

It seems like you only want to "argue" with people that already agree with you.
    Ok. Fair enough if you really did consider the book argument. And most of my arguments are with posters who I know aren't going to concede. I actually have tried to quit doing that because it's somewhat pointless.
    In a nuts , I think elementary school kids are too young to begin to have to think about gender iden y.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They finally fired the little wokester

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/06...online-battle/

I'm sure she'll sue now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you trying to be ironic?

this passive aggressive whiny diatribe that was obviously entirely directed at me shows me I have definitely struck a nerve.
    Scripted, it has to be.

Thread Information