Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KK: I could see a deal like that happening. Something we didn’t initially expect.
    We have a history of trading with friendlies.

Jak would be a nice upgrade over Looney in that starting lineup in GS and could slide in seamlessly alongside Draymond, Wiggins and probably Wiseman too upfront.

I have read they are VERY high on PBJ however but there are iterations that could suit both sides.

Sounds like Boston is ready to spend also and Jak would be great insurance to Horford/Williams.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, teams with a le window make sense. It would likely be a first round pick in the late 20s, but picking at 29 has been pretty magical so far so maybe that’s all we should shoot for? Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's Golden State, then 2 FRP is about the least we can get back, as those picks are set to be as low as you can possibly expect. I'd rather take one pick in the late teens than 2 from the Warriors, to be honest. Also I'm not high on PBJ at all, everything I've seen and read from him screams trouble, from his at ude, his decision making, his athleticism, even his shooting seems overrated. He was a lowly first and even that was a surprise, I'd rather take a future first than him honestly. But I could see them interested in Poeltl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re gonna show everyone how angry and tough you are when you shoot up that shopping mall.

That’ll show them not to with your incel army.
    First off, you're a and thus you go the "mass shooter" route when in fact you fit the mold bro. Second, the incel thing is played out especially when I've consistently said I have a lady and have had a lady for some yrs now. Third, I don't visit malls you ing loser.

Your projection is duly noted bro. Can't wait to see your incel ass on tv one day after you shoot up said mall you ing pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to get rid of Jak but if that's the plan at the minimum a couple FRP are a must.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might not be our plan. Next Summer it could be his plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag can’t get off these nuts. I don’t know why your pussy ass chimes in when you showed your true colors supporting dumbasses like Anthony Edwards and diminishing the act by calling it simply bad language when the dude was a coward for talking about people who are simply standing there. That’s your ilk and all your toxic masculinity is a shame to all society. Keep being the you are on this forum.

You're calling someone a douchbag, a pussy ass, and a , and then saying he is guilty of toxic masculinity? Wow. Look in the mirror. Do all three of those insults have anything in common?
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 09-21-2022 at 03:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would it take to get OG Anunoby out of Toronto? Poeltl + Richardson + Charlotte's pick + future second (2024? I wouldn't want to give up 2023...)?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are writers still bringing up this Poeltl to the Warriors nonsense and Spurs fans getting sucked in?

They just won the championship with Looney, who's almost become their Bowen/Mills in terms of how they value him internally and finally have Wiseman set to return (might as well find out what they have as opposed to selling low), in addition to the Green's as small ball options.

Anunoby only made sense with Murray. Now that they've finally ripped the band-aid off (or will once Poeltl is traded), there's no reason to have any interest in an injury prone, young, veteran role player/team with delusions of grandeur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would it take to get OG Anunoby out of Toronto? Poeltl + Richardson + Charlotte's pick + future second (2024? I wouldn't want to give up 2023...)?
    I wouldn't give positive value for OG at this point. Nothing against him, but the Spurs are going to have to figure out if Keldon is a keeper and don't need another reason to not play Sochan. In the event later in the year Keldon and Vassell make huge leaps and the Spurs are a playoff contender somehow, it's still hard to see them wanting to trade Poeltl for OG, since Jakob would almost certainly be a huge part of their hypothetical surprise season. OG is a good fit with Johnson though. That's something to consider in the off-season after next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're calling someone a douchbag, a pussy ass, and a , and then saying he is guilty of toxic masculinity? Wow. Look in the mirror. Do all three of those insults have anything in common?
    Haha he’s sometimes a smart kid just damn emotional.

For the record I don’t cosign Ant’s use of phobic language, just not going to cancel a 22yr old for making a mistake. He apologized, was fined 40k, received endless backlash from his employer, the media and probably got a slap on his head from ppl in his close circle. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and bet he uses this as a learning experience.

I’m sure he has been on the receiving end of some hateful slurs in his lifetime too.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, you're a and thus you go the "mass shooter" route when in fact you fit the mold bro. Second, the incel thing is played out especially when I've consistently said I have a lady and have had a lady for some yrs now. Third, I don't visit malls you ing loser.

Your projection is duly noted bro. Can't wait to see your incel ass on tv one day after you shoot up said mall you ing pussy.
    I highly doubt you have a lady. If you do you definitely don’t have a good sex life or maybe you can’t get it up. She fat? Really ugly? So she tolerates you, probably supports you because she fears being alone.

Something like that.

No one getting laid regularly acts the way you do. She’d absolutely be better off with out an insufferable asshole who isn’t happy unless he’s fighting with strangers anonymously. I feel horrible for her.

Either way. You have real world issues and I’m sure the people around suffer because of it. You’re a miserable piece of and it’s clear you get off making others miserable. That absolutely exist in your offline life just like it does here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt you have a lady. If you do you definitely don’t have a good sex life or maybe you can’t get it up. She fat? Really ugly? So she tolerates you, probably supports you because she fears being alone.

Something like that.

No one getting laid regularly acts the way you do. She’d absolutely be better off with out an insufferable asshole who isn’t happy unless he’s fighting with strangers anonymously. I feel horrible for her.

Either way. You have real world issues and I’m sure the people around suffer because of it. You’re a miserable piece of and it’s clear you get off making others miserable. That absolutely exist in your offline life just like it does here.
    LMAO

You really think you know it all huh? You really think you're some sort of shrink?

Bro, I am far from miserable just because you wish that was the case and my lady is far from being overweight, ugly, et al. Btw, her and I don't live together; I run my own biz and support myself bro. You, and the others here, have a way of projecting your insecurities on others here because you truly wish everyone was as pathetic as you are. It's hilarious to say the least.

Btw, who do I make miserable exactly? I only talk you pathetic s here because yall talk me. You got mad the other week over a freaking emoji of all things so you know it's time to constantly on you from here on out you emotional wreck who's all up in his/her/its feelings.

Cry some more you big baby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might not be our plan. Next Summer it could be his plan.
    That's def true. I guess something of value in return now would be better than letting him walk for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO

You really think you know it all huh? You really think you're some sort of shrink?

Bro, I am far from miserable just because you wish that was the case and my lady is far from being overweight, ugly, et al. Btw, her and I don't live together; I run my own biz and support myself bro. You, and the others here, have a way of projecting your insecurities on others here because you truly wish everyone was as pathetic as you are. It's hilarious to say the least.

Btw, who do I make miserable exactly? I only talk you pathetic s here because yall talk me. You got mad the other week over a freaking emoji of all things so you know it's time to constantly on you from here on out you emotional wreck who's all up in his/her/its feelings.

Cry some more you big baby!
    Of course you don’t live together. You’re a miserable . No one wants to live with that.

You run your own biz? A side hustle no doubt. You got some anger art on Etsy?

Never heard a business owner say “I run my own biz”. Most businesses owners state what they own not run. I’m self employed. I don’t run a biz, I’m a business owner in _____ industry. Your wording is suspect.

Your claim doesn’t pass the sniff test. Tell us what you do. I want to know what specifically you do to “support yourself”.

Which is also a weird thing for an adult to say. An adult living at mom and dads with a job might say that. You know because you “support” yourself and don’t need mom or dad to front you money for a couple grams and a breakfast taco. A kid would say he supports himself because he’s proud to finally be employed with minimal outside help.

You’re like a fake adult. I’m not buying your bs.

Prove it.

Post a picture of that fake girlfriend from Canada too. You can blur her butterface. I want to see what level of fake girlfriend you’ll try to pass off as legit. No way you can land anything better than a 4 but I’m thinking with your ego issues you’ll try to pass off a solid 9.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you don’t live together. You’re a miserable . No one wants to live with that.

You run your own biz? A side hustle no doubt. You got some anger art on Etsy?

Never heard a business owner say “I run my own biz”. Most businesses owners state what they own not run. I’m self employed. I don’t run a biz, I’m a business owner in _____ industry. Your wording is suspect.

Your claim doesn’t pass the sniff test. Tell us what you do. I want to know what specifically you do to “support yourself”.

Which is also a weird thing for an adult to say. An adult living at mom and dads with a job might say that. You know because you “support” yourself and don’t need mom or dad to front you money for a couple grams and a breakfast taco. A kid would say he supports himself because he’s proud to finally be employed with minimal outside help.

You’re like a fake adult. I’m not buying your bs.

Prove it.

Post a picture of that fake girlfriend from Canada too. You can blur her butterface. I want to see what level of fake girlfriend you’ll try to pass off as legit. No way you can land anything better than a 4 but I’m thinking with your ego issues you’ll try to pass off a solid 9.

Damn……..what he do to you? Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn……..what he do to you? Lol.
    He needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Dude runs up in this forum daily just ting on every thread he enters. I’m ing tired of reading his and tbh I can see right though his façade. He’s just a fake ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-over-the-top

BR quoting Dejounte father timvp

Really don’t see GS as a destination for Jak unless Pop just wants to help his buddy but it is feasible.

I know they are high on all their youth so it’d be Looney and an FRP which isn’t enough but if we gave them our 23 SRP, Jak for Looney, PBJ and their 23 FRP Id do it.
    Usually the spurs don't get the better end of a deal ( other than the last 2 years) , but in this case it seems very fair to both teams. If I had to get rid of Poeltl, this would be the trade I'd do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha he’s sometimes a smart kid just damn emotional.

For the record I don’t cosign Ant’s use of phobic language, just not going to cancel a 22yr old for making a mistake. He apologized, was fined 40k, received endless backlash from his employer, the media and probably got a slap on his head from ppl in his close circle. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and bet he uses this as a learning experience.

I’m sure he has been on the receiving end of some hateful slurs in his lifetime too.
    Mistake is one of the most misused words extant. A 22-year-old man spewing phobic language wasn't that it was ignorance. He "apologized" for PR purposes and the only learning he'll potentially do is to do a better job of concealing his ignorance in the future.

Middle aged - old mostly white people whining every time someone is called out for their ignorance now and attempting to thinly veil their archaic, ignorant thinking with terms like "cancel culture", is the epitome of arrogance.

Only someone of that ilk would think it's up to them to determine what is or should be offensive to people who aren't like them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNBA/s...07965311877120
    The Lakers and Pacers engaged in trade conversations this week per @ShamsCharania
    Los Angeles was unwilling to part with two unprotected first-round picks for any deal involving Buddy Hield or Myles Turner.
    https://nba.nbcsports.com/2022/09/21...with-the-team/
    Pacers GM Chad Buchanan said that Myles Turner will be with the Pacers on opening night as his starting center. [...]
    Buchanan called Turner an “absolute pro” with how he’s handled the rumors and he’ll be a great veteran to help navigate the waters on this new-look team early on, but everyone knows it’s just a matter of time before another team comes calling for one of the NBA’s best shot blockers.
    The Lakers and Pacers engaged in trade talks around Myles Turner and Buddy Hield. Again. Indiana demanded two unprotected first-round picks. Again. The Lakers turned them down. Again.
    This is good news for us. The Pacers setting a steep price for Myles Turner raises Poeltl's value, and we might be able to take advantage of that as the next best thing that's available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oof ime udoka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oof ime udoka

Damn. Immediately cancelled. As a once strong and growing root of Pop’s coaching tree and lineage we Spurs fans expect better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Immediately cancelled. As a once strong and growing root of Pop’s coaching tree and lineage we Spurs fans expect better.
    Hardly. He's not getting fired, according to Shams & Woj.
    Suspension =/=cancelled. Dude violated company policy and is getting punished for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardly. He's not getting fired, according to Shams & Woj.
    Suspension =/=cancelled. Dude violated company policy and is getting punished for it.
    lol I was being sarcastic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I was being sarcastic.
    oh... my apologies.

Thread Information