Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    wearing a hood politics comp10 outfit that showcased the crip & blood neighborhoods in blue & red is disrespectful to the veterans & law enforcement officers who attended or watch spurs games........... this is a classy organization there is no place for that gangbanging ish anywhere in the spurs arena or sidelines.........this woke ish has gone too far...... someone in the front office needs to take a stand

Last edited by playblair; 05-02-2021 at 10:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slow day for you huh PlayBlair

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is human feces on the same level as ducks

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Comp10 is his own brand dumbass

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Comp10 is his own brand dumbass
    that does not excuse the blood & crip attire........if a confederate flag tshirt was worn by a player he would be crucified by the media..........but derzoan gets a pass for wearing gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    that does not excuse the blood & crip attire........if a confederate flag tshirt was worn by a player he would be crucified by the media..........but derzoan gets a pass for wearing gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........
    youre dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope you haven't procreated--staggering idiocy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........
    As if you give a solitary . What a nonsensical dog whistle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wearing a hood politics comp10 outfit that showcased the crip & blood neighborhoods in blue & red is disrespectful to the veterans & law enforcement officers who attended or watch spurs games........... this is a classy organization there is no place for that gangbanging ish anywhere in the spurs arena or sidelines.........this woke ish has gone too far...... someone in the front office needs to take a stand

why is it disrespectful to law enforcement when gangs just kill each other at high rates? If anything, the police would be jealous of these gangs for the murder rates. The police are not here to protect you. I only call the police if I need a report done after my actions. Being a gang member isn't being "woke"(i hate the term). Being a gang member is being silly. A truly "woke" person watches very little tv, doesn't support ANY politicians, and basically keeps to themselves because mostly everyone else in the world are sheep believing all they hear and see.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will someone think of our law enforcement? Or better yet their wives who will surely pay for DeRozan wearing that hoodie with the price of two black eyes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gang culture is bad... But comparing it to a group of murderous slavedrivers that wanted to commit treason against the country is just silly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is human feces on the same level as ducks
    Well, at least the ducks troll account had the foresight to base their schtick on something that will be around forever... the far right Texan with one brain cell trying their best. Playblair was a strong troll account back in the day, but this is out of character for sure. A true TOSB moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least the ducks troll account had the foresight to base their schtick on something that will be around forever... the far right Texan with one brain cell trying their best. Playblair was a strong troll account back in the day, but this is out of character for sure. A true TOSB moment
    Sadly, Ducks isn’t a troll account. He’s been around forever, and fell down the same rabbit hole as rummpd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americas obsession with a broken, poorly trained and racist police force is so weird to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be fined and suspended for polluting the forum with this garbage

go put the sheets back on your head you aren’t welcome in public anymore asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be fined and suspended for polluting the forum with this garbage

go put the sheets back on your head you aren’t welcome in public anymore asshole
    The amount of blatant white supremacists on this site is pretty shocking, or amusing depending on my mood. Great way to support all of the negative stereotypes about Texas, guys. They're so annoying that I've even managed to break my own rule of never arguing with nazis online.
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-03-2021 at 01:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And rightists have the audacity to call leftists "snowflakes".

It's a goddamn shirt from his own brand, and was shown on screen for like 10 seconds.

Like...who really cares? Maybe we should worry about bigger things like our crumbling highway and rail infrastructure, under-funded education system, and lack of health care and mental support for our veterans.

But no.... this guy because he wore a shirt I didn't like!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of blatant white supremacists on this site is pretty shocking, or amusing depending on my mood. Great way to support all of the negative stereotypes about Texas, guys. They're so annoying that I've even managed to brake my own rule of never arguing with nazis online.
    you're shocked white people don't like you? hahahahaha. that is YOUR fault!!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    anyone in this thread who agrees that a gang outfit being worn on the sideline is acceptable is s to society.........they whine about blacks being killed but say its ok for blood/crip attire to be worn by a player when gangs r the biggest killers of black people............fooking hypocrites on this site........popovich being the biggest for allowing derozan to wear that clown ish...........
    Last edited by playblair; 05-03-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone post a picture of the shirt Demar wore?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    fooking abysmal this was allowed on the bench

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fooking abysmal this was allowed on the bench
    The blue and red on the shirt looks like a part of an electoral college state map. I don't see how this shirt is offensive. Now if he actually had a shirt that said something like "Bloods 4 life" or "Crips 4 life" I would get the outrage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both cops and crips/bloods kill black men. The crips and bloods even more so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen him wear that before and had no idea what it meant, but didn't really even care enough to think about it.

I'll be more offended if I see another "Keep America Great" hat, printed in the midst of the U.S. circling the bowl.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The blue and red on the shirt looks like a part of an electoral college state map. I don't see how this shirt is offensive. Now if he actually had a shirt that said something like "Bloods 4 life" or "Crips 4 life" I would get the outrage.
    how can u not see its offensive..........he is outlining the gang neighbors & the gang sets that controls them he is glorifying the killings of black men

Thread Information