Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-BB1aVLHt

If you enjoyed this thread, please check out the other rappers you otherwise never would've heard of shot dead threads brought to you by Spurtacular.

Not Pop Smoke!
    Not Smoke Dog!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    There goes derp celebrating the death of a black man again.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    There goes derp celebrating the death of a black man again.
    Moar attention whoring

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Moar attention whoring
    That's why you start so many threads, derp.

Do you not get enough attention IRL?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    That's why you start so many threads, derp.

Do you not get enough attention IRL?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    derp admits he's a .

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You got sonned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    it's your thread, .

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Derp gonna spam for pretend w's. Par.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Derp gonna spam for pretend w's. Par.
    Yes you are.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Control yourself, psychopath.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Control yourself, psychopath.
    it's your thread, derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

MAGA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dallas all around the compact downtown (except for "Uptown"/SMU to the north) are pretty ghetto/black/homeless, so not surprised.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Dallas all around the compact downtown (except for "Uptown"/SMU to the north) are pretty ghetto/black/homeless, so not surprised.
    Dallas has some crime infested areas. It's bad. One of the worst I've seen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Basically there’s the little sliver that’s east of the tollway, west of the 75, south of the 635 and north of the freeway that separates uptown/downtown that’s nice, but outside of that sliver Dallas is a hole

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Basically there’s the little sliver that’s east of the tollway, west of the 75, south of the 635 and north of the freeway that separates uptown/downtown that’s nice, but outside of that sliver Dallas is a hole
    So basically Dallas outside of SMU and maybe Preston Hollow. Agreed. It's a hole. What did Obama do about it? What will Biden do about it? Kamala? Nothing. There will still be homeless and/or thugs camping under bridges around Deep Ellum, bullet holes in the DART East Transfer Center (I was there in person to see one in 2017; they covered it up with a "Be Happy" sign)... Dallas will always be Atlanta West, albeit with much nicer and nearer suburbs.

But at least it's not Atlanta in the sense that the near suburbs are also a hole, even though it's a similar metro concept (actually more akin to Minneapolis-St Paul but reverse order left to right) in terms of being extremely spread out and 40 mile commutes being the norm rather than the exception.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So basically Dallas outside of SMU and maybe Preston Hollow. Agreed. It's a hole. What did Obama do about it? What will Biden do about it? Kamala? Nothing. There will still be homeless and/or thugs camping under bridges around Deep Ellum, bullet holes in the DART East Transfer Center (I was there in person to see one in 2017; they covered it up with a "Be Happy" sign)... Dallas will always be Atlanta West, albeit with much nicer and nearer suburbs.

But at least it's not Atlanta in the sense that the near suburbs are also a hole, even though it's a similar metro concept (actually more akin to Minneapolis-St Paul but reverse order left to right) in terms of being extremely spread out and 40 mile commutes being the norm rather than the exception.
    skipping over Trump when blaming presidents for doing nothing to clean up Dallas. Quintessential MAGA trait to hold every president other than Trump to a higher standard. What has wheelchair done as governor of Texas to clean up Dallas?

But yes, Dallas outside of Uptown, Highland Park, University Park and Preston Hollow. There are some exceptions (i.e. White Rock Lake area, gentrified parts of Deep Ellum, etc.), but the point is that if you were to randomly point to any part of Dallas on a map it's probably a ty area full of lower middle class housing and industrial properties. Even Uptown was getting pretty lame by the time I moved to DC, and if we're being honest it was due to the uptick in "urban" folks hanging out in Uptown.

I'd say Houston is closer to being Atlanta West than Dallas though. Houston has more of a southern feel to it while Dallas is a cosmopolitan city that happens to be in the south. IIRC more SEC school graduates end up moving to Houston than Dallas these days.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    skipping over Trump when blaming presidents for doing nothing to clean up Dallas. Quintessential MAGA trait to hold every president other than Trump to a higher standard. What has wheelchair done as governor of Texas to clean up Dallas?

But yes, Dallas outside of Uptown, Highland Park, University Park and Preston Hollow. There are some exceptions (i.e. White Rock Lake area, gentrified parts of Deep Ellum, etc.), but the point is that if you were to randomly point to any part of Dallas on a map it's probably a ty area full of lower middle class housing and industrial properties. Even Uptown was getting pretty lame by the time I moved to DC, and if we're being honest it was due to the uptick in "urban" folks hanging out in Uptown.

I'd say Houston is closer to being Atlanta West than Dallas though. Houston has more of a southern feel to it while Dallas is a cosmopolitan city that happens to be in the south. IIRC more SEC school graduates end up moving to Houston than Dallas these days.
    I agree with you on Wheelchair . I hope he loses re-election next time, even if it's to a Democrat. He's a . I was a Perry fan but this guy has completely botched and butchered and been wishy-washy about the COVID.

Houston is a hole too, and a drug and crime infested place a-la Miami... and much worse weather than Dallas, and that's saying something. Couldn't pay me enough to live there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I agree with you on Wheelchair . I hope he loses re-election next time, even if it's to a Democrat. He's a . I was a Perry fan but this guy has completely botched and butchered and been wishy-washy about the COVID.

Houston is a hole too, and a drug and crime infested place a-la Miami... and much worse weather than Dallas, and that's saying something. Couldn't pay me enough to live there.
    Well yeah I wouldn't want to live in Houston, just saying it's more of a Southern city than Dallas is and is more similar to Atlanta. Not a ing chance I'd ever want to live in such a humid hole.

I'm probably moving to Chicago in a few months because of a job offer I'd be crazy to turn down, going to be a huge adjustment weather wise.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well yeah I wouldn't want to live in Houston, just saying it's more of a Southern city than Dallas is and is more similar to Atlanta. Not a ing chance I'd ever want to live in such a humid hole.

I'm probably moving to Chicago in a few months because of a job offer I'd be crazy to turn down, going to be a huge adjustment weather wise.
    Hopefully the *nice* north/northwest part of Cook County, tbh. I was there early December last year and it was beautiful honestly. I do like the cold, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Hopefully the *nice* north/northwest part of Cook County, tbh. I was there early December last year and it was beautiful honestly. I do like the cold, tbh.
    as if I'd move to Chicago for a job in the Southside. Company's office is right off Wacker Drive, and I'd probably live in the River North neighborhood.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    as if I'd move to Chicago for a job in the Southside. Company's office is right off Wacker Drive, and I'd probably live in the River North neighborhood.
    Oh so you're deep in the heart of downtown. I was thinking more outer than that. Good luck. It's a lot like Manhattan vibes in downtown Chicago but just don't walk too far south under that one bridge.

Downsides to living downtown are... obviously costs, extremely tough to drive, parking is paid and quite expensive. I prefer working in suburbial/outer city offices for those reasons. But living downtown is fun too if you don't have a car.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    also .. monosylab1k

Thread Information