Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    THE LEFT, 2016: This guy's not gonna be a good president.

DMC, July 2020: I was practically forced to say Trump isn't a good president. Therefore the left was wrong to say Trump would not be a good president four years ago.
    The Left has been petty since day 1. Which is saying alot when discussing Trump

It reminds me of GWB's tenure. I was part of that mob that saw absolutely no positives in what he did or said. Nothing. Since I didn't respect anything he did, his supporters were incoherent radicals to me.

But I think GWB was just the puppet for a more fundamental and rooted establishment. This is Trump Inc. And most of his success (winning presidency etc) is just countering what the Left (establishment) did/does. GWB administration were a powerful machine undeterred by anyone. So much so I think they purposely turned a blind eye to 9/11.

The stance and actions of the Left during Trump's Presidency is long established. It is Trump who is countering, not the other way around. During GWB, we (the left) were countering his administration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is Trump who is countering, not the other way around.
    bull

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Left has been petty since day 1. Which is saying alot when discussing Trump

It reminds me of GWB's tenure. I was part of that mob that saw absolutely no positives in what he did or said. Nothing. Since I didn't respect anything he did, his supporters were incoherent radicals to me.

But I think GWB was just the puppet for a more fundamental and rooted establishment. This is Trump Inc. And most of his success (winning presidency etc) is just countering what the Left (establishment) did/does. GWB administration were a powerful machine undeterred by anyone. So much so I think they purposely turned a blind eye to 9/11.

The stance and actions of the Left during Trump's Presidency is long established. It is Trump who is countering, not the other way around. During GWB, we (the left) were countering his administration.
    Uh, no. I understand your desire to put yourself in the Rebel Alliance no matter which party you're in but it doesn't work that way.

GWB willfully downplayed the threat of terrorism.

Obama willfully downplayed the threat of Putin and Russia.

Trump willfully downplayed the threat of pandemics.

Each did this because he thought the previous president was putting too much emphasis on each issue and that he knew better. This happens with every new administration, especially when the party of the president changes. Bush and Obama eventually changed their tunes and adapted to reality. Trump never will. He and you are trying to fight reality. And you're losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, no. I understand your desire to put yourself in the Rebel Alliance no matter which party you're in but it doesn't work that way.

GWB willfully downplayed the threat of terrorism.

Obama willfully downplayed the threat of Putin and Russia.

Trump willfully downplayed the threat of pandemics.

Each did this because he thought the previous president was putting too much emphasis on each issue and that he knew better. This happens with every new administration, especially when the party of the president changes. Bush and Obama eventually changed their tunes and adapted to reality. Trump never will. He and you are trying to fight reality. And you're losing.

Obama was in charge when Russia was meddling in the presidential election, and THEY KNEW IT! They were in charge when Hillary, the Secretary of State, had her private email server hacked. When exactly did they adapt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obama was in charge when Russia was meddling in the presidential election, and THEY KNEW IT! They were in charge when Hillary, the Secretary of State, had her private email server hacked. When exactly did they adapt?

Ah so you don't even know about the request to McConnell. I do believe he should've proceeded without him.

It's OK. There's a lot of things you don't know. You're more interested in the personal lives of posters here than anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did they adapt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did they adapt?
    How detailed a history of each eight year administration are you demanding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever I did to you it's had lasting effects. You are one salty mother er.
    Not salty. Just calling out ty shtick as it’s your go to here.

Step 1. Post a contrarian position while not actually committing to it as your personal belief (hence the well deserved fence sitter label)

Step 2. Argue fervently about the position while not actually committing to the position for the sole purpose of arguing.

Step 3. Lose the argument

Step 4. Implicitly Concede the argument by lobbing up some bull that nobody fundamentally disagrees with.

The executive has been consolidating power over the last 20 years? You don’t say? Such insight!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I still don't understand you. You have a choppy thought pattern and you seem to carry that forward into your posts. I don't know how the anybody is supposed to keep up with your mental meandering.

You're like a slightly more verbose version of Ducks.
    You understand me perfectly. Im not here to write for my OCD prose teacher.
    Its your worn out way of pretending like you dont get your ass stomped when you take big missteps.
    I point them out, you pretend like you dont understand.

You basically show off for a board that has your pseudo intellectual BS figured out.
    You and I understand each other very well, and its not good for you.
    It does not matter to me who catches on, except for you.

And you do based on your answers.

Do you still remember your nature v. nurture fck up? Or shall we talk about the wind again?
    Wanna be medical salesman is my guess, and thats being kind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will bet you $5000, ELE, whatever the you want, etc, that Trump is not the Republican nominee.

If you seriously think he has a chance in , you're a naive dumb cunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee half the population could pull it off. With so much babysitting, it would be very easy to be presidential. Exhibit A is Bush Jr. Fact.

Of course there is a way to be a great president. I think the HP woman, even Rand Paul could make great presidents.

LMAO thinking the country requires a president in order to run remove Obama from the picture and the country still runs. President is just a figurehead mostly. They barely have a say on anything tbqh.

Props to this man
    Last edited by hater; 07-15-2020 at 11:00 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a guy with 95,000 posts in an internet forum claiming to know what women like

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee half the population could pull it off. With so much babysitting, it would be very easy to be presidential. Exhibit A is Bush Jr. Fact.

Of course there is a way to be a great president. I think the HP woman, even Rand Paul could make great presidents.

LMAO thinking the country requires a president in order to run remove Obama from the picture and the country still runs. President is just a figurehead mostly. They barely have a say on anything tbqh.
    How well is the country running without a president right now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How well is the country running without a president right now?
    You really think Dubya woulda done any better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think Dubya woulda done any better?
    Of course he would have. He actually gave a about pandemics and would listen to the CDC instead of censoring them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he would have. He actually gave a about pandemics and would listen to the CDC instead of censoring them.
    The CDC was against masks in Jan-April and that was witgout Trumps input

Go back and ch3ck CDC guidelines tbqh

and you think the GOP inbreds would not have been mostly against masks and shutdowns?

Are you serious? I hope not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently all the dead ppl Cuomo killed in NYC is on Trump

To blame all this failure of the USA on one guy is not only pathetuc. But dangerous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC was against masks in Jan-April and that was witgout Trumps input

Go back and ch3ck CDC guidelines tbqh

and you think the GOP inbreds would not have been mostly against masks and shutdowns?

Are you serious? I hope not
    Are you ing re ed? They said that because otherwise there would have been a run on masks like there was with toilet paper that would have further screwed over our nation's doctors, nurses, and EMTs who needed them a lot worse than the general public. You know 100% for a fact there would have been massive hoarding of PPE if the CDC told people they worked back then. Don't even pretend otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently all the dead ppl Cuomo killed in NYC is on Trump

To blame all this failure of the USA on one guy is not only pathetuc. But dangerous
    How about the other 100k+ ? This failure is on Trump, he is the federal government as far as the GOP is concerned, and they're in power in 3 of the 4 chambers. There has never been a COVID strategy from Trump until now, and now the strategy is just to suppress data to try to keep the bodies from being counted any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing re ed? They said that because otherwise there would have been a run on masks like there was with toilet paper that would have further screwed over our nation's doctors, nurses, and EMTs who needed them a lot worse than the general public. You know 100% for a fact there would have been massive hoarding of PPE if the CDC told people they worked back then. Don't even pretend otherwise.
    GTFO

- sept 11
    - 08 financial meltdown
    - afghan war
    -iraq war
    - over 1 million iraqi civilian dead
    - thousands of american soldiers dead

GTFO bush apologist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTFO

- sept 11
    - 08 financial meltdown
    - afghan war
    -iraq war
    - over 1 million iraqi civilian dead
    - thousands of american soldiers dead

GTFO bush apologist
    Bush is a war criminal piece of but Trump is uniquely horrible in a crisis like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush is a war criminal piece of but Trump is uniquely horrible in a crisis like this.
    Dont disagree but honestly we cant say Bush would not have gotten us into 3 wars before the pandemic and cant say he would have done much better

Truth is USA as a whole was u prepared Trump or not.

The same # of ppl woulda died in NYC regardless

Sorry brah in a lineup of Shillary, Bush and Trump. I STILL TAKE DUMP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont disagree but honestly we cant say Bush would not have gotten us into 3 wars before the pandemic and cant say he would have done much better

Truth is USA as a whole was u prepared Trump or not.

The same # of ppl woulda died in NYC regardless

Sorry brah in a lineup of Shillary, Bush and Trump. I STILL TAKE DUMP
    Yes we can say Bush would have done way better because he would have listened to Fauci instead of exiling him. Same for Clinton. Even Alzheimers Reagan would have been better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes we can say Bush would have done way better because he would have listened to Fauci instead of exiling him. Same for Clinton. Even Alzheimers Reagan would have been better.
    No there is no evidence he woulds listened to Fauci

Bush did EVERYTHING wrong during his precidency. HE DID NOT GEG A THING RIGHT.

so thinking he somehow woulda gotten the pandemic right is just opinion with no basis.

Busb and Cheney onlybcared about their billionaires and their companies (like Haliburton)
    They did not give 2 s about americans. Thats a fact

They woulda just opted again to protect their billionaires and companies and ed americans once again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No there is no evidence he woulds listened to Fauci

Bush did EVERYTHING wrong during his precidency. HE DID NOT GEG A THING RIGHT.

so thinking he somehow woulda gotten the pandemic right is just opinion with no basis.

Busb and Cheney onlybcared about their billionaires and their companies (like Haliburton)
    They did not give 2 s about americans. Thats a fact

They woulda just opted again to protect their billionaires and companies and ed americans once again
    You're reaching. This was probably the worst kind of situation to happen to Trump. Any other president, regardless of what you think about them, would have handled it better. And probably they would have all handled it about the same.

Thread Information