Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expected nothing more from you than your typical lack of class.
    I'm not one of these a-holes that pretends events haven't occurred in the wake of a tragedy.

I would expect nothing less than pot shots from you though, Ankle Biter X7.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU cuck. There's a difference between hating on the man and saying to troll you virgins. I doubt even 1% of ST actually hated the man himself. He played a game, he wasn't a politician making their lives worse, etc...

RIP to Kobe and his daughter...and heart goes out to not just his wife but the little ones that have to deal with the loss of their father and sister.
    Solid call. Righteous rant too, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono acting out knowing he has to kowtow it in real life.
    Did you see a 'RIP the pilot' here? I get it if it's a close relative, but the whole celebrity worship, for a guy that literally wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire next to him is ridiculous.

Objectively, he was a confirmed snitch, an alleged rapist, a cheater, and an egomaniac. The world is a better place today, despite muh nostalgia and muh feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 people...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf how did they get 9 people on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf how did they get 9 people on that?
    Maybe tiny kids

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ed up on kinds of level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Magic and Kareem were on the chopper too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure some Lakerfans would love if Lebron or Steve Nash were on it too...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Magic and Kareem were on the chopper too...
    not Kareem tbh, he was a class act that didn't have sex with men

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see a 'RIP the pilot' here? I get it if it's a close relative, but the whole celebrity worship, for a guy that literally wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire next to him is ridiculous.

Objectively, he was a confirmed snitch, an alleged rapist, a cheater, and an egomaniac. The world is a better place today, despite muh nostalgia and muh feelings.
    Hard to say for sure. Could Kobe have been turning a corner? His post-basketball work and life was positive, but possibly that's just a facade.

Definitely some snowflakes gonna clutch their pearls for anyone that says an uncomplimentary word.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Do they speak Italian in ?

2. Its like I always say, never ride in helicopters if you're #4 on the All-time NBA scoring list...

3. He enters as the best 41-year old Michael Jordan impersonator in NBA history

Please add your own touching tributes to honor his legacy
    I am glad to see someone here is not acting like a phony because the rapist asshole is dead, you get people here who talked Kobe any and every chance they got and all of a sudden they want to act like it was nothing personal against Kobe, just some old fashion intense gamesmanship. I'll add a tribute or two.

4. Kobe cutting backroom deals during the last lockout to sellout his fellow players because that meant more money for him at the end of the day.

But the most interesting series of events outlined by Hunter were those linking Bryant and Pelinka (who also represents Fisher) to the surprising collapse of negotiations at the Waldorf Astoria in New York on Oct. 28, 2011 -- about a month before a new labor deal finally was struck, salvaging a 66-game season and reordering the financial and compe ive landscape of the sport.“Late in the evening before the Waldorf Astoria meeting, I was already in bed for the night when my phone rang," Hunter wrote in the court filing. "The caller identified himself as the ‘Black Mamba.’ I knew it was Kobe Bryant, a superstar player for the Los Angeles Lakers and the highest paid player in the NBA."
    Bryant informed Hunter that his agent, Pelinka also was on the phone.
    At that point, Hunter said that Bryant urged him to accept a 50-50 split of revenue in the meeting the following day and "put this thing to bed. ... Do the deal."
    Hunter said Bryant also told him, "I got your back."
    In sorrowful times like this, levity helps lighten the mood.

In high school, does anyone know why Kobe's helicopter pilot participated in cross country instead of football? The guy always failed to touchdown.

Does anyone know why Kobe's helicopter was filled with Sprite for people to drink? They couldn't get 7up.

How did the crash site investigators know Kobe had dandruff? They found his head and shoulders up and down the crash site.

What was the last thing that went through Kobe's mind? The helicopter's tail blade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am glad to see someone here is not acting like a phony because the rapist asshole is dead, you get people here who talked Kobe any and every chance they got and all of a sudden they want to act like it was nothing personal against Kobe, just some old fashion intense gamesmanship. I'll add a tribute or two.

4. Kobe cutting backroom deals during the last lockout to sellout his fellow players because that meant more money for him at the end of the day.

In sorrowful times like this, levity helps lighten the mood.

In high school, does anyone know why Kobe's helicopter pilot participated in cross country instead of football? The guy always failed to touchdown.

Does anyone know why Kobe's helicopter was filled with Sprite for people to drink? They couldn't get 7up.

How did the crash site investigators know Kobe had dandruff? They found his head and shoulders up and down the crash site.

What was the last thing that went through Kobe's mind? The helicopter's tail blade.
    Now can you say this on your main?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He also had charity organizations and donated millions to help others but let's just focus on the bad because of your try hard online edgy persona

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also had charity organizations and donated millions to help others but let's just focus on the bad because of your try hard online edgy persona
    He says e-personas don't matter.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Did she just say he played for the LA N!ggers? Anyways RIP Kobe, you were one of the best guards to play the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did she just say he played for the LA N!ggers? Anyways RIP Kobe, you were one of the best guards to play the game.

Oh snap. Some intern will be blamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should film a do entary on this..

The last brick

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the LA market, they've just been showing Kobe news instead of college basketball on KTTV11.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    RIP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now confirmed, Kobe, his daughter, pilot, parent and parent's daughter. Theres your 5.
    Headline is currently 9 killed on local news.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocking and sad. One of the best to ever play. RIP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Liberal anchor/reporter. So, we'll just move on quickly.

But for what it's worth, I don't want to persecute anyone for a slip of the tongue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal anchor/reporter. So, we'll just move on quickly.

But for what it's worth, I don't want to persecute anyone for a slip of the tongue.
    it wasn't a slip. she's a lefty and they're all the true racists.

Thread Information