Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The meltdown of Falcons fans leaving the stadium was epic.
    On the big screen it looked like Saints fans outnumbered Falcons fans in that arena even though it was in Atlanta.

On that note though, I think Dennis Allen and co. need to let Jameis cook, because they're not going to win football games if they try to convert him into a bus driver. Oh, and Can'tGuardMike Michael Thomas is back. Finally.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    love to see the annual Packers getting s acked in week 1, even though I know it's not a harbinger of things to come the rest of the season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vikings are going to win, but Cousins is a dumbass for not checking into run plays there on 2nd and 3rd down or at least eating the sacks instead of throwing incomplete there

When you have a 2 score lead like that, every tick tock matters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate

OMFG Jason Garrett really actually said that.............

The Bot.............. speechless

Cuckboys look like sh!t per par etc...the good news is the Saviour is in the house tonight imo

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckott going to light it up in the fourth once Tampa puts the game out of reach. Those dumpoffs to Zeke/Schultz when down 14+ in the 4th quarter are about as automatic as the Kareem Skyhook tbh imho

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Go Bills

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cuckott going to light it up in the fourth once Tampa puts the game out of reach. Those dumpoffs to Zeke/Schultz when down 14+ in the 4th quarter are about as automatic as the Kareem Skyhook tbh imho
    Nope, not this time. Prescott is just that bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nah, go Chiefs, Bucs, Eagles, Broncos, Bears, and/or Vikings. Also Dolphins and/or Jags because DeSantis >>>>>>> Hochul.

Josh Allen is such a pompous ass like Fraudgers I could never root for him

Takes the sack.
    FFS Carr get the ball up in the air on 4th down with game on the line.

An interception was immaterial at that point.

And now the info that Brady was down with joining the Raiders and Three Stoges turned him down?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Nope, not this time. Prescott is just that bad.
    rofl can’t even put up
    numbers in garbage time. Is this the end of the Dak/Schultz/Elliott three headed 4th qtr stat-padding monster dynasty?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl can’t even put up
    numbers in garbage time. Is this the end of the Dak/Schultz/Elliott three headed 4th qtr stat-padding monster dynasty?
    Dallas might have the worst offense and starting quarterback in the league. Before yesterday I thought that was Jacoby Brissett and Cleveland or Seattle's whatever they have left, but Brissett and the Browns actually moved the ball and won the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Prescott expected to miss 8+ weeks with severe injury to his throwing hand

If it's Cooper Rush starting all those games, we're looking at a 1-8 start, only win coming over hapless Detroit at home. And that's if Prescott misses only 8 weeks.

But maybe it's probably for the best? The team is seriously lacking in offensive talent. Any superstar WRs coming out of the draft? I'd take another tackle too honestly. Or hit on a QB if you get one of the top few picks.

But knowing Jerruh, he'll probably trade a first round pick for Jimmy G. only to have an 8-9 or so season. Or maybe he'll trade 2 firsts and 2 seconds or something stupid like that for Lamar Jackson who will inevitably get hurt too. And plus they'd have 2 premium-paid QBs because they'd have to immediately give a huge contract to whoever they traded for.

Best to tank the season, go 2-15, get the #1 overall pick in the draft, move on from Prescott, tbh. Too injury prone and just isn't the same player since the 2020 injury.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seattle actually booing Russell

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seattle actually booing Russell
    Wouldn't expect anything less. The PNW is full of assholes masquerading as hipsters; we all know this.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One thing is for sure and that MNF is definitely back; the telecast is actually watchable for the first time since 2015, and it's arguably the best telecast out of all of them now. What a difference a major announcers change can make. Who would've thunk?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Manning cast tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Denver running back butt-fumbled on the goal line, Mark Sanchez style. 2nd goal line fumble for Denver in the third quarter alone.... 14 points off the board. Denver is clearly better, but they're shooting themselves in the foot. 11 penalties for 101 yards and 2 goal line fumbles lost.

64 yard FGA vs going for more yards on 4th and 5.

I dunno, seems like attempting to get more yards is a no brainer.

Lame TV coverage does not tell us if he had enough leg or not. Announcer said he "thought" it was long enough. WTF not use one of your 48 cameras to show us?

Seattle 17 Denver 16.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Time to start playing starters in Preseason. Sloppy football in Week 1.

That's unacceptable for Professional athletes to be unprepared to start the season. This isn't the NBA.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate

OMFG Jason Garrett really actually said that.............

The Bot.............. speechless
    What did he say? Missed the broadcast

Thread Information