Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or was it because the Knicks were reportedly out to fvck the Spurs for apparently tampering with Porzingis? Too many arm chair quarterbacks on this board who don’t understand life. MM literally got double to play in a way better city and eventually get traded to a contender. How many ppl on this board won’t renag to double their 50k a year salary?
    It could be that, but Klutch definitely settled on that MLE deal really quickly, given that it wasn't really on a time table

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could be that, but Klutch definitely settled on that MLE deal really quickly, given that it wasn't really on a time table
    It was a late off-season signing and we had already, foolishly committed our MLE to Demare Carrol. Also news flash most sports agencies, Klutch included probably operate with little integrity at some point or another. Same
    way entire organizations, individual players and your local priest do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a late off-season signing and we had already, foolishly committed our MLE to Demare Carrol. Also news flash most sports agencies, Klutch included probably operate with little integrity at some point or another. Same
    way entire organizations, individual players and your local priest do.
    I guess you exist with your tongue up Klutch's asshole, but what they and Morris pulled ain't done in the league. If it happened to any other franchise than the Spurs, there'd be a ing stink raised in the media about it. But go ahead and slurp up Rich Paul's smelly diarrhea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you exist with your tongue up Klutch's asshole, but what they and Morris pulled ain't done in the league. If it happened to any other franchise than the Spurs, there'd be a ing stink raised in the media about it. But go ahead and slurp up Rich Paul's smelly diarrhea.
    It wouldn't just be a stink. The owners would make sure it was collectively bargained to not allow it again. But small market means nothing.

Funny though, given what's happening with Ben Simmons in Philly, there's now lots of chatter about stopping that from happening again. When nephew did it to the Spurs, the Spurs were holding him back and just a bad organization for mishandling his injury.

Life ain't fair, and the Spurs are always gonna have a tougher road to hoe. the NBA and their sense of justice.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a little hard to show cause/effect with Klutch client trade manipulations because pretty much all superstars are pulling the same . That said, Klutch rubs me the wrong way. Now with Keldon, he is not a big enough star at all for them to be able to manipulate much, but again, I still don’t love him signing with Klutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a bad feeling about extending Johnson.

I just don't care for him as a player at decent salary. Bad defender most of the time, too small to play 4, not skilled enough to play 3. Hustle player without hustle stats, seems to get fatigued too easily. Hate seeing him defend the ball handler in the pick and roll, doesn't get skinny to get over, doesn't fight to get under.

Hope he's traded, not too optimistic about his future. If Primo is as good as people like to hope, and Vassell continues to show, then in a future 5 man lineup of Poeltl-Johnson-Vassell-Primo-Murray, Johnson will be the weakest link and position to upgrade.

He's not close to the Bridges guys for instance but will probably want to paid like he is.
    I am also not that high on KJ. But if he learns to shoot the 3 then I wouldn’t mind signing him at a higher price. Defense can be learned. The dude is a gym rat and will get there. The shooting scares me though bc it isn’t just practice at an empty gym. You need live reps for that and a shooters mentality. There’s no replacement for 20,000 fans screaming at you and your down 1.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deandre Jordan did the same thing to Dallas. I think shortly after this happened in when they shortened the non signing period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deandre Jordan did the same thing to Dallas. I think shortly after this happened in when they shortened the non signing period.
    That wasn’t Klutch, that was a bunch of Clipper players and coaches basically locking him in his room until he agreed to stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn’t Klutch, that was a bunch of Clipper players and coaches basically locking him in his room until he agreed to stay.
    Yeah, even Davis wasn't Klutch. Davis wanted to go to LA and signed with them to try to make it happen. They didn't convince him. If Johnson wants Klutch to get him traded, then the problem would be Johnson wanting to get traded, not his agents following his request. Of course, I'm cool with Johnson being traded for good value. Holding onto both Murray and Johnson would be extremely concerning for the team's ability to make the necessary moves to improve their roster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh....are you forgetting the time where Klutch had his agent (Marcus Morris) verbally commit to the Spurs, then had his agent (Marcus Morris) break that commitment to go to the New York Knicks for more money on less years with the expectation that he would get dealt to the Clippers to play with another one of their agents (Paul George)...which, sure enough, ended up happening?

Are you forgetting that the Spurs gave up Davis Bertans for basically nothing just so they could sign Marcus Morris (based on said verbal agreement) who never spent a single second in a Spurs uniform?

Are you forgetting that Morris actually fired and left Klutch after the whole ordeal because he ended up losing money and looking like an asshole just to end up with a Clippers team that choked in the playoffs?

Klutch. Unless you are a superstar like LeBron, they don't have your best interest in mind. Just ask Nerlans Noel who currently has a lawsuit open with Klutch for hiding interest from pursuing teams and potentially cost him $58M because it didn't fit their agenda.
    PG is not with Klutch. If he was, he would never have gone to the Clippers.

As far as Noel, HE made a dumb decision. Klutch works for him, not the other way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if we are going to be this articulate you are what people would call butthurt. It happens every few years; guys change their mind, cir stances change blah blah blah. DeAndre Jordan and the Mavs comes to mind. There is no stink raised in the national media when it happens to the Spurs because this organization keeps most conversations private.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As far as Noel, HE made a dumb decision. Klutch works for him, not the other way around.
    Huh, I stand corrected . For some reason I thought he was a a client....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, as for the Noel thing, several reports are coming out that certain teams expressed interest in him to Klutch, but Rich Paul never picked up the phone or told him about it. I would hardly say that is an agent who is acting in good faith....

More info: https://clutchpoints.com/knicks-news...-another-turn/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, as for the Noel thing, several reports are coming out that certain teams expressed interest in him to Klutch, but Rich Paul never picked up the phone or told him about it. I would hardly say that is an agent who is acting in good faith....

More info: https://clutchpoints.com/knicks-news...-another-turn/
    That's...kinda funny

We'll see if the lawsuit comes to anything. Even if Rich settles, he's guilty in my book. I'm betting he doesn't tho. Time will tell.

Thread Information