Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1376
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks have an in-group preference. Leftist whites have an out-group preference because of their white guilt/self hatred.
    Do you believe blacks are your equals?

Yes or no.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle ran because it was a ing riot. Again, are you genuinely this stupid?
    So you agree that he was a shooter who ran after shooting someone, which is not something someone does when the shooting is justified, because as I've said plenty of times you're not supposed to do that because that leads to the exact situation where somebody tried to stop him. Because guilty people run innocent people don't. As I've said so many times and you don't seem to understand, someone with a gun who just shot someone and is running is an active threat and should be viewed as that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kyle-ritt...164528217.html

Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney says it's 'disgusting' that Republicans are trying to trade on his client's 'celebrity'

Richards also spoke negatively of Donald Trump Jr. tweeting that a gun rights organization would "award" Rittenhouse with an AR-15.

"Gun Owners of America is sending Kyle Rittenhouse an AR-15. Sign the card in support of Kyle. Americans have a fundamental right to defend themselves and to keep and bear arms. The verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is a recognition of those rights," Trump Jr. said in a since-deleted tweet.

Richards told Insider: "He's an idiot. I don't have to expand on that because it speaks for itself."

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    So you agree that he was a shooter who ran after shooting someone, which is not something someone does when the shooting is justified, because as I've said plenty of times you're not supposed to do that because that leads to the exact situation where somebody tried to stop him. Because guilty people run innocent people don't. As I've said so many times and you don't seem to understand, someone with a gun who just shot someone and is running is an active threat and should be viewed as that.
    Send me a link to the self defense protocol gun course you took. Your knowledge is top shelf.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe blacks are your equals?

Yes or no.
    Do you believe blacks are racists?

Yes or no.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So you agree that he was a shooter who ran after shooting someone
    That was never being argued.

which is not something someone does when the shooting is justified
    It absolutely would be a reasonable reaction under the cir stances of that shooting. Stop trying to remove all context from the situation.

because as I've said plenty of times you're not supposed to do that because that leads to the exact situation where somebody tried to stop him.
    Kyle heard a gunshot, was attacked, and fired on his attacker. He went to police instead of waiting around because it was a riot and he just heard a gunshot. Stop trying to act like behaving like a sitting duck was the most appropriate course of action in this situation.

Because guilty people run innocent people don't.
    Guilty people don't shout,, "I'm going to the police," and then go to the police..

As I've said so many times and you don't seem to understand, someone with a gun who just shot someone and is running is an active threat and should be viewed as that.
    If that person is running TO the police line, don't attack him. Common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe blacks are racists?

Yes or no.
    Some can be, sure. Just like members of any race. Just like you.

Question pending: do you acknowledge you quoted my answer to your question about Kyle earlier?

Yes or no.

You appear to be having great difficulty answering a simple yes or no question.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Public reaction is interesting

Let me preface by saying the vast majority of Americans do not care about the case and did not pay attention

Reaction from the right: against rioting, looters and yes protesters. One could categorize it as anti social class.

Reaction from the left: against white. Sole focus on the skin color of the defendant.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump sucker, So when will we see these black racists dragged out into the light, fired from their jobs or lose their business and shunned by society? I noticed you dodged the George Floyd reference earlier too. A lot of democrat in you, son. Why are you so racist and hate whites so much?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sole focus on the skin color
    Kinda like you with James Bond.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let me preface by saying the vast majority of Americans do not care about the case and did not pay attention

Reaction from the right: against rioting, looters and yes protesters. One could categorize it as anti social class.

Reaction from the left: against white. Sole focus on the skin color of the defendant.
    I've heard a lot of commies upset over the precedent this case sets. It just won't be safe to riot anymore .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If democrats can love a thug like George Floyd and erect a statue of him...I dont see a problem with republicans doing the same for Rittenhouse. Id put a statue of Rittenhouse right on the street where he shot the 3 and call it Rittenhouse Square.
    Stupid. I'm guessing Many dems don't like the George Floyd statue being put up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and who other than HemiBrain said the Dems, the Dem party, put up the GF bust? My guess is was local Blacks.

GF was murdered, executed by cop in cold blood, but had not committed a capital crime.

Did anybody ever find the so-called counterfeit bill? Why call the cops? the storekeeper was racist against Blacks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of pussies are crying about the verdict
    We're talking pussies actually crying, not virtually...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was never being argued.

It absolutely would be a reasonable reaction under the cir stances of that shooting. Stop trying to remove all context from the situation.

Kyle heard a gunshot, was attacked, and fired on his attacker. He went to police instead of waiting around because it was a riot and he just heard a gunshot. Stop trying to act like behaving like a sitting duck was the most appropriate course of action in this situation.

Guilty people don't shout,, "I'm going to the police," and then go to the police..

If that person is running TO the police line, don't attack him. Common sense.

You keep talking about Kyle I'm saying someone who shot someone and is running with their still loaded gun should be viewed as a threat. They've used their weapon to possibly take a life showing a disregard for human life so you should assume they'd use it on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The puppeteers don't want mass rioting now that Trump isn't President.
    Don't forget the bolded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep talking about Kyle I'm saying someone who shot someone and is running with their still loaded gun should be viewed as a threat. They've used their weapon to possibly take a life showing a disregard for human life so you should assume they'd use it on you.
    You're still on your bull ?

Tell us more about how you support pedos, commies, and other s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget he crossed state lines. Scary!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Why would I assume that they would use it on me when they are running AWAY from me TOWARDS the police? Your argument gets dumber and dumber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I assume that they would use it on me when they are running AWAY from me TOWARDS the police? Your argument gets dumber and dumber.
    He repeats his dumbass question because he's all in on the indoctrination done to him by his pol ideology, the "culture", and lib pride. Let them all rot in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should someone who is running down the street with a gun after shooting someone with that same gun be viewed as a threat, yes or no? You keep saying no, and I'm saying that's asinine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should someone who is running down the street with a gun after shooting someone with that same gun be viewed as a threat, yes or no? You keep saying no, and I'm saying that's asinine.
    Show us video of him "running" Mr. Binger.

Your question is ridiculous and you know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump sucker, So when will we see these black racists dragged out into the light, fired from their jobs or lose their business and shunned by society? I noticed you dodged the George Floyd reference earlier too. A lot of democrat in you, son. Why are you so racist and hate whites so much?
    You asked me if I was talking about George or Kyle.

I answered Kyle.

You quoted that answer.

Do you acknowledge quoting my direct answer to your question?

Yes or no.

Please try to find the courage to answer with a simple yes or no with no deflections or further meltdowns.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and who other than HemiBrain said the Dems, the Dem party, put up the GF bust? My guess is was local Blacks.

GF was murdered, executed by cop in cold blood, but had not committed a capital crime.

Did anybody ever find the so-called counterfeit bill? Why call the cops? the storekeeper was racist against Blacks?

George Floyd...convicted of 8 crimes and served 4 years in prison...including holding a loaded gun to a pregnant woman's stomach during a robbery. But he's your role model and who I am to judge?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked me if I was talking about George or Kyle.

I answered Kyle.

You quoted that answer.

Do you acknowledge quoting my direct answer to your question?

Yes or no.

Please try to find the courage to answer with a simple yes or no with no deflections or further meltdowns.
    Your question was answered. Im sorry if you cant deflect better than you try to. You keep asking questions but never make a stand. Again...thats the democrat in you.

Thread Information