Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, pretty worried with Buffalo’s offense the last month, but a least the defense is healthy and coming around. Also good to be 4-0 in the division even though it’s a ty one. They badly need to get to this bye and figure what’s wrong with everything, coaching included. Everything just seems off and uninspired. These next 2 games before the bye SEA, AZ will tell us just how much we need to fix, or if it’s even fixable at all.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not much to take away from beating the browns in weather like that. ugly football and we were able to out-ugly them when they didn't have Chubb

next week @ Chargers should be a better game. Chargers once again are the team that generally looks good and finds ways to lose. from what i understand, we should finally have Trent Brown back for that game... but no word yet on how far along Richie Incognito is with his recovery.

almost halfway through the season now and still havent played a single game with full OL intact. on a team that likes to run the ball as much as we do, its been somewhat crippling. defense has still mostly been trash, but chargers OL is bad as usual, and our front 4 was able to tee off against them in both games last year

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Still undefeated

And the next 3 games should be wins too.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Still undefeated

And the next 3 games should be wins too.
    just checked the schedule...pretty much guaranteed to be 14-2 at worst at this point. Didn't realize you still have three NFC Least teams to beat up on

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What a pass and catch.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Even on his blatant errors, Brady throws his teammates under the bus.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Giants moving the ball well but not getting any points besides that TD after the TO.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Giants left too much time on the clock.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Giants thoroughly dominated that half, the difference should be much bigger. I'm expecting them to revert back to the mean on the second half though.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Welp, that didn't take long. Here it comes.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Giants' D about to get gassed if the offense can't start putting together some 1st downs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Giants' D about to get gassed if the offense can't start putting together some 1st downs.
    The stupid Joe Biden-esque color commentator can't stop calling Sterling Shepard "Russell Shepard" lmao...

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1st and Goal from the 3, of course they were going to go with the pass. The Giants haven't been keeping up with the blatant stat padding Brady and Arians are doing this season, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gronk got lazy and almost lost that TD.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1st and Goal from the 3, of course they were going to go with the pass. The Giants haven't been keeping up with the blatant stat padding Brady and Arians are doing this season, tbh.
    Fournette was toting the rock well too. Such a great combo. It's night and day between Fournette and scrub Ronald Jones tbh. I don't even respect the run when Jones is in the backfield tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady tied with Breesus again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Trump rallies the main event tonight. But caught the 14-9 lead for NYG and knew it wouldn't hold up.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Fournette was toting the rock well too. Such a great combo. It's night and day between Fournette and scrub Ronald Jones tbh. I don't even respect the run when Jones is in the backfield tbh.
    Not when a TD is close, tbh. Arians and Brady have been very consistent all season long on getting those precious air TDs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trump rallies the main event tonight. But caught the 14-9 lead for NYG and knew it wouldn't hold up.
    it was 14-6 actually before Daniel Jones threw a pick

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not when a TD is close, tbh. Arians and Brady have been very consistent all season long on getting those precious air TDs.
    a-la Reid and Mahomes in 2018. Peyton Manning in 2013. Note: they didn't win the championship that year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    it was 14-6 actually before Daniel Jones threw a pick
    17-15 now. Gonna watch now if I don't get sidetracked on this Election Eve.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    17-15 now. Gonna watch now if I don't get sidetracked on this Election Eve.
    Hope Trump wins your state tbh. I think there's a legit chance.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why the aren't the Giants fielding a punt returner? They have been getting lucky with the bounces, but if that shanked punt would have bounced forward they would have wasted great field possession.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Hope Trump wins your state tbh. I think there's a legit chance.
    Dubya lost Cali by only 9.95 percent in 2004. If Trump can significantly outperform that, that would be something.
    Oregon would be the west coast state that could fall. Even Hack Silver gives it 2/100 chance; so you know the odds are better than that.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The bot has been calling a great game so far. If Jones was less erratic on those long throws the game would already be out of reach.

Thread Information