Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone ting on the FO for their drafts is beyond stupid. They do better than most teams that continually draft in the lottery. I'm sorry they didn't draft that ing coke-head/narc Nassir Little to keep you happy.
    Lol this. People are idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday Luka

Born: January 9, 2000 (age 20 years), Zagreb, Croatia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday, T-Rex arms!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 3 years away from becoming dario saric

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An Brandon Clarke was available

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy B-Day.

Keep it going. the haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to finally watch him in a Spurs uniform when he’s 24.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to finally watch him in a Spurs uniform when he’s 24.
    Pop will be gone at the end of the year. Expect all our young guys to play significantly more as the season wears on and we are out of the playoff picture

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got three more yrs to get over himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will be gone at the end of the year. Expect all our young guys to play significantly more as the season wears on and we are out of the playoff picture
    One would hope. If he moves to the FO, I can see him keeping him in the G league. I hope he’s completely done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One would hope. If he moves to the FO, I can see him keeping him in the G league. I hope he’s completely done.
    He needs another year in the gleague. He was barely treading water in the Slovenian league. This isn’t some blue chip one and done HS prospect. He needs a year to understand American brand b-ball, and another to grow his game. If you look up Two Years Away in the basketball dictionary, there’s a picture of Šamanić right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most stunning thing I've noticed with him is his lack of what I'll call interest.

With Keldon on the team, his energy(some may call leadership) has gelled a culture or camaraderie that fits with him.

Metu around Keldon has found new levels of grit, Eubanks is downright "Gimmy some Nasty"(Legit board line hockey enforcer ) and Quinndary seems to be his second in command of "tude". However, be it culture shock, age, or whatever this hasn't seemed to found Luka 100% of the time.

At the end of the game, Keldon was asked about his chemistry with Samanic, and he diplomatically sidestepped a direct answer.

He has the athletic matrix for sure, he has hops, essentially a 9 foot standing reach and lateral and downhill speed. I was impressed with his steal and the impressive sprint to slam the ball on the other end with his head slightly above the rim.
    What did Keldon say about Luka?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most stunning thing I've noticed with him is his lack of what I'll call interest.

With Keldon on the team, his energy(some may call leadership) has gelled a culture or camaraderie that fits with him.

Metu around Keldon has found new levels of grit, Eubanks is downright "Gimmy some Nasty"(Legit board line hockey enforcer ) and Quinndary seems to be his second in command of "tude". However, be it culture shock, age, or whatever this hasn't seemed to found Luka 100% of the time.

At the end of the game, Keldon was asked about his chemistry with Samanic, and he diplomatically sidestepped a direct answer.

He has the athletic matrix for sure, he has hops, essentially a 9 foot standing reach and lateral and downhill speed. I was impressed with his steal and the impressive sprint to slam the ball on the other end with his head slightly above the rim.
    His short wingspan is a concern, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do these meme's start?

"short wingspan".......

so what Observable "Problem" have you seen because of "wingspan" on Luka?

He has essentially a 9 foot standing reach.

Dude BLOCKED a guy's 3 point shot by using his "WING SPAN" to Jump out and Up to Block it which hardly ever happens to a guy rotating out to a 3 point shooter.

luka has done it several times

Do beter Spurs Talk.

or

not
    You can calm down and not be a too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I got the same read about 'lack of interest'.

But... he just turned 20 and still getting used to living in another country.

The athleticism, size and talent is obviously there. So for how high he was picked in the draft, he was a steal!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The athleticism, size and talent is obviously there. So for how high he was picked in the draft, he was a steal!
    He needs another season in Austin and to get the doghouse treatment on the main squad for sure, that will help his motivational issues. Agree about the draft thing... So many people complain about the Spurs not picking up older, more ready-to-go prospects like Clarke who are significantly closer to their ceiling. When you're picking in the teens and late-teens, and you have a chance at a development project that could be pieced into exactly the player your team needs, you go for it. Luka has the ability to turn into every team's dream modern PF, I'm comfortable with the wait.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Luka looks like he is able to play some spot backup SF as he bulks up towards PF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs blow a 1st rounder on a guy named Luka bc why not, another Luka is awesome.

Reminds me of the Suns front office, drafting every good guys brother like Taylor Griffin, etc
    Don't forget the original Suns' brothers -- the Van Arsdale twins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Standing reach > wingspan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - Did Drew say Clarke is losing minutes to Ja Morant? The Grizz's star PG? What do his minutes as a PF have to do with Ja's?
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 01-11-2020 at 01:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka liked this tweet just now:

https://twitter.com/DavidWCobb/statu...546898433?s=19

Lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s rather get drafted by another team. Anyone would. No one dreams to be drafted in the NBA just to slave around in the GLeague bussing and flying coach class to games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone tells Pop about Luka liking that tweet...welp, see you in a Wizards jersey next year Luka!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clarke is performing about as I expected.
    I'm still good with taking Luka over him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think his lack of interest is him being in Austin playing. He was drafted by an NBA team, his dream was to play in the NBA, and he’s been told that he has to play for the ing Austin Spurs. Not everyone responds well to that like Pop expects them to. If he bulks up though then he can help the team a lot. Anything else he does in Austin is kinda worthless tbh.

Thread Information