http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...-race/1767071/

Rob Parker: "But my question, which is just a straight, honest question, is: Is he a brother or is he a cornball brother?"

Cari Champion: "What does that mean?"

Skip Bayless: "Explain that."

Parker: "He's not real. OK, he's black, he kind of does the thing, but he's not really down with the cause. He's not one of us. He's kind of black but he's not really, like, the guy you want to hang out with because he's off to something else.

wow, what an idiot. Didn't see it posted, yet...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    His drive home was so quiet you could hear a career drop I saaaaaaaaiiiid

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    ing re .

Some of the incidents Mr. Rob Parker has been through in his "journalistic" career.

"1- Once called Hank Aaron a coward for being in attendance when Barry Bonds broke his home run record.

2- Erroneously reported that Kirk Cousins who was at Michigan State at the time was in a fight with some hockey players when he was at church with his parents (Parker was suspended over that).

3- Questioned then Lions head coach Rod Marinelli about Lions DC Joe Barry, Marinelli’s son-in-law, inquiring whether Marinelli wished that his daughter had “married a better defensive coordinator. (he resigned after that).

4- Flirts in a unprofessional manner with 1st Take host Cari Champion bringing flowers and gifts on the set."

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    This ing asshole. I hope they fire this guy. He basically calls him an Uncle Tom on national TV. If a white guy said that whooo boy.

Brhornet is the Uncle Tom of Uncle Toms and I see no Bhornet in RG3. RG3 doesn't revel in Nazi videos like Brhornet does or would post monkeys throwing a football.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    He's just mad RGIII's fiance is white.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    lol at Screamin A Smith being bearable

"I'm uncomfortable with where we just went," he said. "RGIII, the ethnicity or the color of his fiancée is none of our business, it's irrelevant, he can live his life in whatever way he chooses. The braids that he has in his hair, that's his business, that's his life, he can live his life."
    ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys said Thursday evening that "the comments were inappropriate and we are evaluating our next steps."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brhornet is the Uncle Tom of Uncle Toms and I see no Bhornet in RG3. RG3 doesn't revel in Nazi videos like Brhornet does or would post monkeys throwing a football.
    BRHornet45

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

BR

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

BR

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The black community is mad RGIII doesn't like answering questions about being the best scrambling QB

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

just because he speaks like a normal person and seems slightly intelligent

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol@ the irony of rob calling RG3 a cornball. shame that uncle tom rob wants RG3 to fit into black stereotypes. i'm happy stephen a checked him.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Isn't it a little late to be fighting for the cause? What cause? This isn't Alabama/Mississippi pre 1970.

Fire the er!

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He got suspended by ESPN until further notice.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rob Parker: Down Syndrome with the Cause.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    lol at Screamin A Smith being bearable

"I'm uncomfortable with where we just went," he said. "RGIII, the ethnicity or the color of his fiancée is none of our business, it's irrelevant, he can live his life in whatever way he chooses. The braids that he has in his hair, that's his business, that's his life, he can live his life."
    ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys said Thursday evening that "the comments were inappropriate and we are evaluating our next steps."
    Not just bearable, but he ing said the perfect thing after Rob Parker's idiocy. Makes me believe Stephen A Smith is a smart guy that knows how to work his gimmick.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    What's funny about that is Parker said something so stupid that Skip Bayless got away with almost as stupid a comment.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cool, maybe they'll pull that abortion of a show, and fire that loudmouthed sucker Stephen A Smith.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol ing terrible

Post Count
    If you have ever seen Parker on First Take this should not be a shock.. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed..

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    "the comments were inappropriate and we are evaluating our next steps."

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What's funny about that is Parker said something so stupid that Skip Bayless got away with almost as stupid a comment.
    Which one - the one about does 'braids' make Griffin more black or when he dropped 'colored' as an noun in the discussion.

I'd like to see Parker, Whitlock, and Rhoden on the show debating each other.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Rob Parker is one the biggest lames/cornballs i've ever seen on tv PERIOD. He'd supplant a few people I've met in real life. He's clearly a dork, and not the kind of dork that is enjoyable to be around. Loveable dorks are the some of the best people out there, but his kind of dork is one of the worst sort of people. It's clear he has struggled with this issue himself, and now he's projecting those issues onto others. And clearly he's an idiot because all blacks must be democrat, date black sheeba, profess their undying love for Barry O, and suck down gov't cheese. This guy is a disgraceful piece of .

Thread Information