Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Admiral would have won les before TD came along if he didn't have to carry so much dead weight for years. I mean, Sean was cool and all but he still had very mediocre players around him most of the time.
    David Robinson, Terry mings, Sean Elliott, Mike Mitc , Rod Strickland, Jonny Moore, Wille Anderson. I'd take that group against any team in the NBA today.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannes not showing up enough once again in the play offs is he still learning or actualy over rated ?
    Is a move on the way for him if they get sweept

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud is ing trash. Playing Giannis 28 minutes in what is essentially an elimination game? What a dumb mother er

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the spurs would be dumb enough to hire this dude. His career is over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm always right about everything, people overrating the out of Giannis, ranking him above Kawhi, lmaooo. outta here.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm always right about everything, people overrating the out of Giannis, ranking him above Kawhi, lmaooo. outta here.
    Giannis is hamstrung by a ty coach. What do you expect him to do in Bud's no-motion 1990s offense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is hamstrung by a ty coach. What do you expect him to do in Bud's no-motion 1990s offense?
    Sounds like excuses to me tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, pretty soon bucks won't have to worry about sitting out any games. They were never mentally in this series, sucks for there fans..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud coaching this series exactly like a Pop disciple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and they end up firing Bud, would you guys like him back on the Spurs? Would Pop consider retiring if this were a possibility?

no. He might be more inflexible & stubborn than Popovich without 1/100 of the accomplishments.

And he is definitely coaching his way out of Milwaukee with this terrible performance. If I were a Bucks' fan I'd be hoping he's taking Eric Bledsoe with him.

That guy's decision making makes Tony Parker look like John Stockton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always have said Bud was overrated for years on this board and was so happy he took off for Atlanta. I have never understood the fascination for him. Only way I would accept if it came with Giannis but outside of that I would not want Bud as no more than an assistant for the Spurs again.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I have never understood the fascination for him. Only way I would accept if it came with Giannis but outside of that I would not want Bud as no more than an assistant for the Spurs again.
    agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like excuses to me tbh
    Timmy Dunker many seasons stuck with Pops 4 Dumb offense and things like BonBon at starting PF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. I think Giannis is a good dude, but I'm sure teammates and star players from other teams have told him to go to L.A., go to Miami, etc... Obviously this sucks for small./middle market teams like the Bucks. Unfortunately, we as Spurs already know how this works.
    I don't think Giannis is a good dude at all. I think people are mistaking him not saying much during interviews as him being humble or nice and ignoring the s bag he's pulled over the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is gone from the Bucks. He’s from the same cloth like those other got divas. He will claim he didn’t have enough help then go join his own super team somewhere with another loser star who claims they don’t have enough help. I was actually rooting for Miami in this series.
    Yup he’ll leave the bucks and go to more popular team with other players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Giannis is a good dude at all. I think people are mistaking him not saying much during interviews as him being humble or nice and ignoring the s bag he's pulled over the years.
    Interesting take. Please elaborate. Not biased for or against the freak. Just curious about what he’s done in the past that you don’t like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've never heard anything bad about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to draft a Greek, that’s the first step. Then we hire his fav coach from the Greek national team.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hotline in milwauke after yesterday's game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting take. Please elaborate. Not biased for or against the freak. Just curious about what he’s done in the past that you don’t like
    Yeah, I've never heard anything bad about him.
    He was ejected from a game for straight-up tackling a shooter in revenge for a no-call. He was also suspended last season for head-butting a player. As far as I know, those are the only times he's faced league discipline for his actions, but he's hot-head and not afraid of throwing cheap shots. Those plays -- especially that first on -- are indescribably dirty and reckless. He was probably looking to do the same thing to Eubanks when he thought Drew and Thanasis were going at it.

Off the court is a little harder to piece together. It REALLY rubbed me the wrong way when he begged for money from his teammates even though he was a millionaire just because he wanted to "save money". Like there's nothing wrong with being frugal, especially on your rookie contract. But to take other players' per diems as if their money is less valuable is just not cool. He also apparently screwed his first coach in Greece out of money Giannis promised, but that could easily be a he said/he said thing.

Giannis is probably not some secret psycho, and I don't know if he does any criminal stuff. I'm not saying his the worst player in the NBA. But he's certainly not close to the best. He's not humble; he's not kind; he's not a role-model for younger players. As bad as Kawhi is in some ways, he's better than Giannis in terms of personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud coaching this series exactly like a Pop disciple
    all of his disciples coach like him. Which is going down with the ship. Brett Brown too. Snyder is out too. The Flopovich effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe coach Bud is hamstrung by his best player not being able to shoot?

I remember pre-pandemic watching the Bucks and thinking this team will not do well in the playoffs. I really don't think they have a huge talent advantage and not a lot of offensive flexibility. Defense wise they don't match up well against Miami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My god you just described Nephew.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they loose its on him he acts like a Super Star and gets paid like one so he HAS to play like one. He is a very good player but he is no Kobe, Timmy, he is not Butler, Ky, Lebron, level yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My god you just described Nephew.
    By all accounts, Kawhi did us dirty, but I don't think the front office was without fault.

Thread Information