Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Can 2 people truly love each other without a strong sexual connection, though?..

I've been in relationships where the lust eventually fizzled and I thought I loved those girls, but I got over them relatively quickly after the break-up..

My ex and I love each other and we still once a week or every 2nd week(we had sex 3-4 times a week when we were officially together) and the sex has actually progressively improved, surprisingly..I love her to death, too, tbh, but I doubt either of us would feel as strongly if we couldn't wear each other out..
    Listen..I think a person can cheat and truly love the other person...but if you a guy you gotta find a way to rock that pussy...mainly with your if you cant then you better be a dam good ass and pussy eater....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    He has a point, though, tbh..

All of that is important, obviously, but if you lack sex, cheating will inevitably occur, tbh..

From my experience, it's easier to regulate a woman with a good + inconsistent love and trust, rather than strong love and trust with a ty sex life..

excellent analysis...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    ^^ ok but long-term speaking, when you cant get your up anymore, sex jumps out the window...#justsayin boo boo
    excellent analysis

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    seems like you have a hardened heart over love. or @ the very least, the true meaning of love!!!!
    i hope you find your very own cinderella someday
    How old are you? I'm not inquiring in a CubanSucks kinda way, just kind of curious b/c you seem to be a scoach naive about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ehh. If I'm in a relationship with her and love her and all that, then we can work it out. If we're just buddies, and the first one or two times she is bad at it, she won't get a call back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Upon my HS graduation one of my presents from my parents was the hook-up on a cruise with my girlfriend...this vacation opened my eyes to serious relationship issues that can occur...while on the cruise we meet a group of white people from NYC...didn't know them but sat a table with them...they befriended us as this lone interracial couple I suppose....I remember it vividly...they were 3 couples all the men claimed they were big shot Wall Street execs...and asked me my profession..I told them I was off to college soon and so on and so forth....they asked if they could hang out with us and do some excursions and I was ok with it...then one day at the dinner table one of the guys start talking sex....so this ing clown with his wife right at the table in front of everyone says :"I love my wife but I can't please her" and I did everything in my power not to ing choke on my food...so I gather myself and ask "why" whats the problem...and he says I get tired my stomach hurts and I give out.... I couldn't hold it any longer I was dam near on the floor and my girl kicked me to stop...so I stopped and his friends was like yeah he has a hard time but he's trying...and his wife was just sitting there holding his hand...and looking at me...they trip his wife acted like she wanted to me but never asked...I suspect she was nervous...but I didn't pursue it...we exchanged email addresses but I've never heard from them...I suspect they've long since divorced....but it was sad...dude looked visibly shaken that he couldn't please her and he seemed like a real cool guy too...that was a crazy experience for a young Kool...

silverblk mystix
    seems like you have a hardened heart over love. or @ the very least, the true meaning of love!!!!
    i hope you find your very own cinderella someday
    Sorry, to burst your bubble - but I've got news for you....

The true meaning of love is to be in a state of NON-delusion....where things are what they are...here are a few non-delusional relationship facts;

That fuzzy feeling you call "falling in love" "he makes me feel so happy" "she gives me goose bumps" "he's THE one!"
    Is nothing but pure desire- pure sexual desire - masquerading as "love" That is it. Get rid of the delusion and be honest and it is there - pure desire. But we like to lie to ourselves. "True love - is just admitting that this "feeling" is just sex. Guys admit this to themselves first. This is part of the reason guys can have sex "without strings" easier than women - because we admit it is lust - just sex- whereas a woman needs to lie to herself to feel justified and not feel like a " " which society has programmed her to feel like if she has sex without strings/emotions.

This is your TRUE meaning of love.

Brantley Gilbert groupie. cute_spursfan's Avatar
    Name
    Rina
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How old are you? I'm not inquiring in a CubanSucks kinda way, just kind of curious b/c you seem to be a scoach naive about it.
    im 23..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    False alarm, CubanSucks.

I'm 67, so forgive my bitterness about the subject. You single?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    False alarm, CubanSucks.

WTF

Name
    Rina
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, to burst your bubble - but I've got news for you....

The true meaning of love is to be in a state of NON-delusion....where things are what they are...here are a few non-delusional relationship facts;

That fuzzy feeling you call "falling in love" "he makes me feel so happy" "she gives me goose bumps" "he's THE one!"
    Is nothing but pure desire- pure sexual desire - masquerading as "love" That is it. Get rid of the delusion and be honest and it is there - pure desire. But we like to lie to ourselves. "True love - is just admitting that this "feeling" is just sex. Guys admit this to themselves first. This is part of the reason guys can have sex "without strings" easier than women - because we admit it is lust - just sex- whereas a woman needs to lie to herself to feel justified and not feel like a " " which society has programmed her to feel like if she has sex without strings/emotions.

This is your TRUE meaning of love.
    thanks for the chuckle.
    i think you're wrong, frankly.
    but, i guess after so many break-ups and heartaches, one must look at love
    from a different angle in order to pacify their hurt ...

Name
    Rina
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    False alarm, CubanSucks.

you bet'cha i am.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    thanks for the chuckle.
    Don't listen to him. He's a corrections officer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    fresh meat on da line...plus I eat sushi

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Without a doubt.. sex has to be good or its a waste of time really. It is an important part, extremely important

silverblk mystix
    thanks for the chuckle.
    You got it all wrong!

When you see "love" non-delusionally - it improves everything. You can be honest and stop playing games. You and your "love" understand that this is a true relationship where you do things without camouflaging them and labeling them as some kind of "love" "trust" "devotion" "support" etc...

You say to your partner, "I leave you free to follow your inclinations, free to live your life as you please"

And your partner says the exact same thing to you...

Both are free to do as they wish and as they see fit.

Of course- you have to take a long time to get to know this person BEFORE you arrive at that and if you don't take that time...then you live with the consequences.

Been happily married 11 years and see things non-delusionally and so does she.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    sex should not be the main focus in the relationship..........................
    It probably shouldn't be the only focus, but sexual compatibility is up there with trust, honesty, respect, communication, and all that other stuff as one of the most important aspects of a successful relationship. If you care about the person you're with, both parties should attempt to make the sex better. If the bad sex is the result of something that can't be solved -- two people who have massively different likes or incompatible dislikes or whatever -- and you'll never find a compromise that works for both people, or if a non-monogamous sex life isn't an option, best to walk away before things get too serious. If bad sex isn't an issue right away, it will be at some point.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sex and love are two different things. You can love someone more than you own life without any sex involved. It's pure admiration of someone's beauty and personality. Sex is kind of like a college degree that opens the door for you, but it's not always necessary for someone to be successful in his/her career (like my goddess Scarlett)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sex is the glue that holds it all together. There can be $$$$ problems, problems at work, things that are bothering you. Then after a great sexual encounter with the one you love al those problems just seem to evaporate, for awhile anyway, because after great sex everything is so serene and good. You feel lucky to be alive.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sex and love are two different things. You can love someone more than you own life without any sex involved. It's pure admiration of someone's beauty and personality. Sex is kind of like a college degree that opens the door for you, but it's not always necessary for someone to be successful in his/her career (like my goddess Scarlett)
    Total 100% absolute...bull ~~~~~~~

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sex is the glue that holds it all together. There can be $$$$ problems, problems at work, things that are bothering you. Then after a great sexual encounter with the one you love al those problems just seem to evaporate, for awhile anyway, because after great sex everything is so serene and good. You feel lucky to be alive.
    Sex is the glue yeah, good metaphor. It helps strengthen the relationship but that ain't the only thing, because i can bind two things together with a string or something else. Sex is a condiment to relationship but it ain't something that a longterm relationship can depend on imho. there will be less and less fun in sex as you and your spouse grow older, and her beauty will fade away too. My point is that you don't need to have sex or any carnal pleasure to love someone. Pure love doesn't require no condition, it comes all naturally and genuinely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    you cats getting deep in here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    It probably shouldn't be the only focus, but sexual compatibility is up there with trust, honesty, respect, communication, and all that other stuff as one of the most important aspects of a successful relationship. If you care about the person you're with, both parties should attempt to make the sex better. If the bad sex is the result of something that can't be solved -- two people who have massively different likes or incompatible dislikes or whatever -- and you'll never find a compromise that works for both people, or if a non-monogamous sex life isn't an option, best to walk away before things get too serious. If bad sex isn't an issue right away, it will be at some point.
    what if I liked Oral sex and you don't but the vaginal sex is really great...then what? a deal breaker?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If a woman is bad at oral, and shows no signs of improvement, then it is unlikely to go far unless her body is immaculate. I do 90% of the work during sex anyways, so I only ask of one thing, great oral.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Total 100% absolute...bull ~~~~~~~
    Now I see why you got divorced TWICE.

Thread Information