Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I never supported Dump. Never even voted for him. I did prefer him over shillary and still do.

come on, no one believes that. I don’t know why you would keep running that nonsensical schtick

And Hillary is no longer any sort of relevant figure to anyone other than the standard mouth breathing Trump

it’s a terrible false equivalence argument, you should feel bad for making it.

but if corporations and the mic are the real problems, why would you continue to support politicians beholden to them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come on, no one believes that. I don’t know why you would keep running that nonsensical schtick

And Hillary is no longer any sort of relevant figure to anyone other than the standard mouth breathing Trump

it’s a terrible false equivalence argument, you should feel bad for making it.

but if corporations and the mic are the real problems, why would you continue to support politicians beholden to them?
    Lol I never supported politicians with few exceptions: dear dr ron paul, tulsi gabbard. And I did support bernie for a while.

But keep up your fantasies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I never supported politicians with few exceptions: dear dr ron paul, tulsi gabbard. And I did support bernie for a while.

Noone knows for sure, Cindy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of hand-wringing over the fact that the leaders of the Democratic Party said the entire process was compromised by Russia. Obviously we don't have a democracy if Putin can put a president in office. I don't care if you believe it or not. You support the party. It can't only be a democracy when you want to use that as a talking point.
    how many of them tried to overturn election results, have states decertify their results, actually objected to the confirmation of the electoral college, and immediately sought to change voting laws right after that election?

this is a false equivalency

and the "i dont care if you believe it or not" is laughable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What your (presumed) party leaders said in the past binds you now whether you agreed with them or not."
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-27-2021 at 12:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh russia

These idiots cried that Pootin chose our president in 2016

A poor bas even posted as pavlov for 4 years
    Not only did they cry but they also refused to certify the legitimate election of 2016. Shhh don't tell the commies of this actual history.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori doesn't even get basic facts right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you create an alt when you were perma-banned, your entire history of posting deleted, and return here using the exact same toxic shtick that got you banned in the 1st place?
    Why did you lie about it?
    because he's more like derp than he knows, but not as smart and twice as angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like he has a ty life and blames anyone successful for it. You can tell he has a ty life because he thinks it's lofty aspirations to fly on a plane to another city or own a home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many of them tried to overturn election results, have states decertify their results, actually objected to the confirmation of the electoral college, and immediately sought to change voting laws right after that election?

this is a false equivalency

and the "i dont care if you believe it or not" is laughable
    How did they try to do that, at gunpoint with the military behind them? I recall in 2000 a lot of trying to overturn was going on. In 2016 it was all about Russia interfering. , a sitting POTUS launched an investigation into the primary candidate of the opposition. Democracy my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What your (presumed) party leaders said in the past binds you now whether you agreed with them or not."
    Why not? You call anyone who disagrees with you a Trump .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moar honest brokering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not think that if Putin decided that one party or another was more in his interest, he would act on that?

if you want to counter, please get off your lazy ass and provide a quote from Trump with the strongest criticism, public or otherwise, of Vladimir Putin.
    [sidesteps question, repeats strawman, is again too lazy/dishonest to try finding anything critical that Trump said about Putin]
    The last two elections have been razor thin electoral college wins. the question remains.

Or do you want to keep repeating your strawman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say something meaningfully critical of Donald Trump.

or keep the label.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't called anyone a Trump .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC flailing and making up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did they try to do that, at gunpoint with the military behind them?
    no. first by trying to get it done through an unprecedented number of post-election lawsuits nationwide, by having the president call governors and secretaries of state asking them to find votes for him, by trying to force Pence to unilaterally (and uncons utionally) disregard the electoral votes (see gohmert lawsuit), and then by attempting to block certification of the electoral college on january 6 (both through congress and violent mob)

I recall in 2000 a lot of trying to overturn was going on.
    like what? gore wanted hand recount in florida. the court stepped in and stopped it. there were no follow up suits, gore conceded immediately following the SCOTUS ruling, and there were no formal objections to the certification.

what is this "trying to overturn " that you claim was going on?

In 2016 it was all about Russia interfering.
    again. clinton conceded the day after the election. there were no formal objections during the certification process. people saying there was russian interference is not the same as trying to overturn the election.

were there random celebrities trying to convince the electors to vote against trump? sure. but no real effort by anybody with the power to do so

, a sitting POTUS launched an investigation into the primary candidate of the opposition. Democracy my ass.
    first, that's not what democracy means

second, the investigation wasn't even known to the public until after the election, so it had no impact on votes

third, please provide a citation that the president launched that investigation

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an ironic post.

Why do you still support Trump, and the people that enable him?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spare me the fake outrage
    Dude can't decide if I'm "triggered" or faking it.

You need to synch up your insults.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So since Putin can’t do anything to damage america, why were all of those Republican senators in Moscow? Why did the nra funnel millions of Russian dollars into propaganda?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A lot of hand-wringing over the fact that the leaders of the Democratic Party said the entire process was compromised by Russia. Obviously we don't have a democracy if Putin can put a president in office. I don't care if you believe it or not. You support the party. It can't only be a democracy when you want to use that as a talking point.
    147 Democrats in congress did not vote to overturn Trump's election.

There is no comparison, despite your desperation to find one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Conservatives will go to great lengths to distract from the fact that their political party is overrun with derps and ducks types now.

If they made any effort to squash the radical nutjobs in their party, they might find themselves with a moderate Republican Party that normal people can vote for. Instead, they elevate the crazies and require fealty to a guy who was such a godawful president that he lost reelection to a corpse.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Conservatives will go to great lengths to distract from the fact that their political party is overrun with derps and ducks types now.

If they made any effort to squash the radical nutjobs in their party, they might find themselves with a moderate Republican Party that normal people can vote for. Instead, they elevate the crazies and require fealty to a guy who was such a godawful president that he lost reelection to a corpse.
    Oh, hi fart face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One example will suffice, but you won't find one -- I don't use the T-word.

"You're an idiot" is more of a DMC bingo square, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information