Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerruh and Garrett poking each other's assholes while the pats stay making moves. Smh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Gruden

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so, turns out i need Bears D to outscore russell wilson by 8 points in fantasy.

mack pls

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Gruden
    marquette is awesome

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    bears offense looking good when calling early game scripted plays again

question is what they'll look like in the second quarter and beyond

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Jerruh and Garrett poking each other's assholes while the pats stay making moves. Smh.
    Would've been a dumb move tbh. Gordon can't stay on the field, and they pretty much admitted in a nice way that they cut him because he still couldn't stay clean. While the Patriots seem to keep getting these guys on low risk/high reward deals, Dallas has shown time and time again that they can't handle these types of players with the Garrettbot running the show. Yet people have this illusion that Dallas is a haven for these types of players just because they keep taking chances on them.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Would've been a dumb move tbh. Gordon can't stay on the field, and they pretty much admitted in a nice way that they cut him because he still couldn't stay clean. While the Patriots seem to keep getting these guys on low risk/high reward deals, Dallas has shown time and time again that they can't handle these types of players with the Garrettbot running the show. Yet people have this illusion that Dallas is a haven for these types of players just because they keep taking chances on them.
    don't know that it's his sobriety/substance issues... but there HAS to be some more back story than "they just dont trust him"

they've had his back after all his slip-ups, suspensions, relapses, etc. doubt they decided some photoshoot is the last straw.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Can't win in the NFL when you build a team around Wilson like he's Manning or Rodgers. Get the gimmick offense ready.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    trading khalil mack

gruden during each post game conference so far: we need to get a better pass rush

oh ya think?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why is nagy having them run hurry-up? they should be draining the clock so seattle doesn't get a drive to end the half. could have shaved a good 20 seconds there

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    why is nagy having them run hurry-up? they should be draining the clock so seattle doesn't get a drive to end the half. could have shaved a good 20 seconds there
    yeah that was re ed

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    ty time management just cost the bears 3 pts

Trubisky is so bad, it hurts to watch..Seahawks defense is probably bottom 3-5 in the NFL, he should be torching them..

He has no awareness or throwing talent whatsoever..drafted ahead of Mahomss

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ty time management just cost the bears 3 pts
    yeah, that er.

i need bears defense to outscore wilson by 8 in fantasy. going from 0 points allowed to 3 cost me 3 points

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Trubisky is so bad, it hurts to watch..Seahawks defense is probably bottom 3-5 in the NFL, he should be torching them..

He has no awareness or throwing talent whatsoever..drafted ahead of Mahomss
    yeah, crazy how much they've declined. With Wagner out, it's Earl Thomas and a bunch of JAGs all of a sudden

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    yeah, that er.

i need bears defense to outscore wilson by 8 in fantasy. going from 0 points allowed to 3 cost me 3 points
    i need bears D to outscore Arob by 20 down 8 pts atm. a couple pick 6s would be great

Post Count
    Can't win in the NFL when you build a team around Wilson
    Could have stopped there and you'd be even more right.

Post Count
    yeah, crazy how much they've declined. With Wagner out, it's Earl Thomas and a bunch of JAGs all of a sudden
    That's what happens when you overpay a mediocre game manager like he's a franchise QB, tbh. Can't afford to keep the team as stacked as it used to be.

Why couldn't they give Jason Witten a couple of practice sessions on a less prominent platform? Man doesn't have natural broadcasting talent the CTE is seeping through my screen..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bears defense is absolutely dominant tonight yet they're gonna end up in a nail-biter because Trubisky is such an awful QB.
    Last edited by Robz4000; 09-17-2018 at 09:07 PM.

You notice how determined Wilson was to score after being down 14 points.

That's the trait of someone who has killer instinct. It's what separates Tom Brady and Michael Jordan from Lebron James and Aaron Rodgers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    man, fuller is frustrating. he's obviously talented, though. dropped that game-sealing pick last game and today was in perfect coverage and did everything right except play the ball, allowing that TD

Post Count
    You notice how determined Wilson was to score after being down 14 points.

That's the trait of someone who has killer instinct. Its what separates Tom Brady and Michael Jordan from Lebron James and Aaron Rodgers.
    Where was that "killer instinct" from Struggle on the one-yard line in the Super Bowl?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Game.

Struggle

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Struggle

Thread Information