My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...urce=flipboard

Apparently Kawhi is unhappy with team medical staff and doing his own thing again. The claims are not from the most reliable sources but it’s not like it hasn’t happened before.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Funny how Kawhi has largely escaped the injury prone label by blaming medical staffs and inventing “load management”.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should've been doing load management in some form in the playoffs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how Kawhi has largely escaped the injury prone label by blaming medical staffs and inventing “load management”.
    It's always someone else's fault in Krybabwhi's head. Thank god he's gone and has been gone from the Spurs!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...urce=flipboard

Apparently Kawhi is unhappy with team medical staff and doing his own thing again. The claims are not from the most reliable sources but it’s not like it hasn’t happened before.
    Hope so

Here's more:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to remind Kawhi that there's only one other team in LA if he truly wants to stay there. Maybe that's his play...be the savior of the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    https://nba.nbcsports.com/2021/07/01...from-clippers/

Report: Mavericks viewed as top threat to poach Kawhi Leonard from Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see Kawhi moving back to Texas. Don't see it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Don't see Kawhi moving back to Texas. Don't see it.
    He’d never play for Dallas, but he knows how stupid Mark Cuban is. He’s going to play the Mavs just like he played the Lakers, stringing them along while every other free agent gets signed, then go back to the Clippers while Dallas is left paying Spencer Dinwiddie a max deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be funny if Kawhi came back to San Antonio after Pop retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while Dallas is left paying Spencer Dinwiddie a max deal.
    I'd pay Dinwiddie... before his injury that is. That dude is money on the court but I don't know about now once he gets rehabilitated.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He’d never play for Dallas, but he knows how stupid Mark Cuban is. He’s going to play the Mavs just like he played the Lakers, stringing them along while every other free agent gets signed, then go back to the Clippers while Dallas is left paying Spencer Dinwiddie a max deal.
    rofl probably the most accurate statement summarizing every Dallas free agency the last decade....wonder who the token 'veteran savvy' over-the-hill guy will be this year?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    rofl probably the most accurate statement summarizing every Dallas free agency the last decade....wonder who the token 'veteran savvy' over-the-hill guy will be this year?
    probably mike conley, which i wouldnt mind him actually. but if he ends up being the prize haul of the offseason, then cubes should seriously consider the viability of suicide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Hill or Marc Gasol

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    George Hill or Marc Gasol
    I could definitely see Mark Cuban going all in on Kawhi + a Lillard trade, only to end up with George Hill & Andre Drummond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if ur clippers u move away from that albatross clown

and start investing in MANN...he looks like he has potential if given more touches and more aggressive on offense, we all seen what he can on the floor...lets just hope he doesnt end up like that fkn scrub siakram who got paid max to after 1 fluke season alongside claw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be funny if Kawhi came back to San Antonio after Pop retired.
    He was so hurt that fans booed him in his first game back that he'll never play here again. Autists don't forget...it's written in his journal that he reviews every evening after taking exactly 600 jump shots and watching his prerecorded episode of Jeopardy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could definitely see Mark Cuban going all in on Kawhi + a Lillard trade, only to end up with George Hill & Andre Drummond
    Drummond wouldn't be a bad get but I'd rather get Reggie Jackson if I had PoorDingus and Doncic.

Thread Information