Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to in apologize for semen-shielding this pathetic dude the entire year..

I'm almost ashamed of ever being a fan of this disgrace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that islander got now

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    They are still asswiping for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame PATFO tbh. I'm not mad at Kawhi tbh. Can't support him on the Lakers though. that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought that video of Leonard was pretty telling. at anyone who saw that and thought he really wanted to stay in SA

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't blame Kawhi one bit. The surrounding cast here was cancerous and in guessing Pop told him they were planning to keep Fathead longterm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think it started with the re-signing of Gasol and that bull contract while letting Dedmond and Simmons walk. I never thought he was injured this year but he knew they were gonna keep surrounding him with bull to save money while constantly giving out these "thank you for your service" contracts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think it started with the re-signing of Gasol and that bull contract while letting Dedmond and Simmons walk. I never thought he was injured this year but he knew they were gonna keep surrounding him with bull to save money while constantly giving out these "thank you for your service" contracts.
    It had nothing to do with the roster. Granted I agree with you those contracts were bad. Let's be real here which is his uncle never wanted him in SA in the first place. He's always wanted him in LA so I think even if the spurs assembled the '92 dream team that he still would have pulled this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its the PATFO you need to blame.

All superstars would have done the same.

Its 2018 and Pop is out here making himself bigger than baskebtall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is people thinking it had anything to do with the roster there's no precedent in NBA history of a player asking for a trade after carrying a team for 1 single season, not even Kobe did that..

Injury mismanagement disagreement + supermax question + Parker's comments + simply wanting to play in LA + Uncle calling the shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need some mentions up in this . I would do it but I don't remember the names of those ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its the PATFO you need to blame.

All superstars would have done the same.

Its 2018 and Pop is out here making himself bigger than baskebtall.
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need some mentions up in this . I would do it but I don't remember the names of those ers.
    dabom
    @YGWHI duncan2k5

You're gonna keep slurping this got? ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi fans looking to deflect blame. He wants to play in LA. Simple as that. Hometown boy, etc. The "Spurs didn't manage my injury correctly" is just a convenient excuse he can use to save some face (not that him preferring one destination over another was any type of moral wrong). Unless the Spurs are totally incompetent, there's no way a half-billion dollar organization is going to handle a in' quad strain "incorrectly." Again, Leonard wants to go home, proverbially speaking. It's like Shaq wanting to go to LA. I don't buy the bull he felt slighted by Orlando's offer. He's a natural attention and wanted to play in LA for the entertainment industry connections.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is people thinking it had anything to do with the roster there's no precedent in NBA history of a player asking for a trade after carrying a team for 1 single season, not even Kobe did that..

Injury mismanagement disagreement + supermax question + Parker's comments + simply wanting to play in LA + Uncle calling the shots
    Agreed I feel all those posters using the roster excuse for him wanting out are just projecting their own anger about the roster. It really comes down to Uncle Dennis wanted out. That's pretty much it there is nothing the Spurs could have done to prevent this from happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi fans looking to deflect blame. He wants to play in LA. Simple as that. Hometown boy, etc. The "Spurs didn't manage my injury correctly" is just a convenient excuse he can use to save some face (not that him preferring one destination over another was any type of moral wrong). Unless the Spurs are totally incompetent, there's no way a half-billion dollar organization is going to handle a in' quad strain "incorrectly." Again, Leonard wants to go home, proverbially speaking. It's like Shaq wanting to go to LA. I don't buy the bull he felt slighted by Orlando's offer. He's a natural attention and wanted to play in LA for the entertainment industry connections.
    midnight with the goods. This is EXACTLY the Shaq pulled in Orlando, except he was a UFA that year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a weak ass take those sucking Kawhi supporters with ya. Daboom can be supervisor of ASS wiping.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember way back as a kid in '96 hearing Rodman call him out on wanting to play for the Lakers before the ECF started. It was pretty funny Rodman basically straight up said Shaq wanted to make more crappy moves and have a rap career and that's why he would be going to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame PATFO tbh. I'm not mad at Kawhi tbh. Can't support him on the Lakers though. that .
    this is basically what I think, I will not support the man and hope to see him lose the rest of his career, but I also would not like to play with this support roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat duncan2k5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a weak ass take those sucking Kawhi supporters with ya. Daboom can be supervisor of ASS wiping.
    You're mad

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not sure why you're laughing, tbh. Your boy ran Kawhi out of town.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fkla is another.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to in apologize for semen-shielding this pathetic dude the entire year..

I'm almost ashamed of ever being a fan of this disgrace.
    Wow you're mad too

Thread Information